Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will LTC make it or BTC be the lone king?  (Read 2506 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:13:43 PM

I do feel its got an advantage over BTC on a technical level
What advantage would that be?

Litecoins are good for buying bitcoins. And it is only thing it is better at than Bitcoin as buying bitcoins for bitcoins makes no sense.

i bought bitcoins with bitcoins. twice. made perfect sense to me. for those bitcoins i acquired were from the 10.000 btc pizza transaction and everybody with blockchain has the proof. but those are special trades.

Well if you buy Casascius bitcoins with bitcoins...aren't we doing that too? Buying bitcoins with bitcoins?  Tongue

Those are not really Bitcoins. That is a currency built on top of Bitcoin backed by full faith in Casascious, the issuer. Bitcoin has somewhat different properties.

Okay let's meet in the middle and say we are both half right.

If it is backed by bitcoins then essentially you are buying bitcoins despite what form they were packed or came in.

True bitcoins do have different properties but to say you can't buy bitcoins with bitcoins is not 100% true once you bring up Casascius. Just my opinion though. Tongue

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

adpinbr (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:24:46 PM

Ltc is overpriced , most people hope that will make fast profit if mtgox adopts it , but i dont see the demand for it.

I don't see how LTC is overpriced and BTC isn't. in both cases you are looking at their potential value. Anyone else think BTC is the better investment ATM? growth wise LTC could expand way more IMHO

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Qoheleth
Legendary

Activity: 960
Merit: 1028

Spurn wild goose chases. Seek that which endures.

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:24:54 PM

WRONG: Trading bitcoin wallets is stupid.

User A can just keep a copy of their wallet and then sent the funds shortly thereafter to another bitcoin address thus screwing user B. Try again  Tongue

Yes trading fiat in person is true...good point. But problem with fiat is well it is paper and backed by bullshit. So it isnt a bad medium for paying for bills etc or getting cash off of an exchange without tax implications but it isnt the best medium to stay in based on its flawed fundamentals of devaluation to 0.
Then in-person mixing - A sending coins to a fresh address owned by B, B sending coins to a fresh address owned by A.

Or in-person trades of BTC for gold rounds.

The point is that there are a lot of ways to break the transaction chain that are just as good as BTC/LTC trading, and that don't have any requirement of a whole separate superfluous currency with identical properties and features to BTC.

If the LTC developers were to implement some more interesting features (the zerocoin protocol, for example), that'd be enough to get my attention. But as it is now? Nah.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
Tirapon

Activity: 898
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:28:41 PM

Litecoin is good for speculation. That's enough to give it a fair amount of value apparently. I need to learn more about the differences between scrypt and SHA256 to pass an educated comment on that, but somehow I think its a good thing to have two coins which use different hashing algorithms.
dacoinminster
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:31:35 PM

Whether LTC will "make it" isn't very interesting to me. What is interesting to me is whether an alt-coin will ever overtake bitcoin. That's why this bet is coming soon to betsofbitco.in:

An alt-coin will take the lead from Bitcoin before 2015

This statement is true if on or before January 1st 2015 any alternate distributed currency has displaced Bitcoin as the biggest crypto-currency, as determined by total market cap.

* Market-cap does not include any scheme creating artificial scarcity, such as "pre-mined" coins which are known to be held back from trading. (e.g. Ripple)

* New protocol layers built on top of bitcoin do not count. This bet is about whether bitcoin will be displaced, not whether someone will expand bitcoin.

Will we see an alt-coin that improves on the bitcoin idea so much that most people choose it over bitcoin? You decide - place your bets now!

Once approved, the link to this bet will be: http://betsofbitco.in/item?id=1630

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:35:31 PM

Whether LTC will "make it" isn't very interesting to me. What is interesting to me is whether an alt-coin will ever overtake bitcoin. That's why this bet is coming soon to betsofbitco.in:

This statement is true if on or before January 1st 2015 any alternate distributed currency has displaced Bitcoin as the biggest crypto-currency, as determined by total market cap.

* Market-cap does not include any scheme creating artificial scarcity, such as "pre-mined" coins which are known to be held back from trading. (e.g. Ripple)

* New protocol layers built on top of bitcoin do not count. This bet is about whether bitcoin will be displaced, not whether someone will expand bitcoin.

Will we see an alt-coin that improves on the bitcoin idea so much that most people choose it over bitcoin? You decide - place your bets now!

I disagree. The more interesting aspect is how the current financial, regulatory, international laws will try to kill bitcoin (obviously can't really) or will end up slowly dying because good money drives out bad money in a system.

Cryptocurrency in general will likely be what may be a huge blow to the status quo of the banks/etc.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

adpinbr (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:37:56 PM

I disagree. The more interesting aspect is how the current financial, regulatory, international laws will try to kill bitcoin (obviously can't really) or will end up slowly dying because good money drives out bad money in a system.

Cryptocurrency in general will likely be what may be a huge blow to the status quo of the banks/etc.

+1

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adpinbr (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:39:31 PM

Normally BTC should easily hit 5K within a couple years at current rate. the issue is will the government and banks stop it, or impose such fear its not worth for average Joe to use it

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Qoheleth
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:42:52 PM

Still traceable. I still know that both new addresses had coins sent to them from a "known" owners address.
And it's the same with Litecoin!

Frank and Helen want to break the chain of ownership. Frank controls address A with money and a new address C. Helen controls address B with money and a new address D.
Whether they're trading bitcoins for bitcoins, litecoins, BBQCoins, colored coins on the Bitcoin network, whatever, as long as they're both objects on a public blockchain, the information possessed by an attacker is:
A transferred coins to D.
B transferred coins to C.

Unless there's some other use for litecoin here, it has added nothing in terms of security or safety.

Yes you are right but to say that you can do the transaction without being traced only using bitcoin is flawed. You need something to trade otherwise trading btc for btc makes no sense.
Then trade for gold rounds. Trade for literally anything physical. None of that stuff is on a blockchain. That still gives data miners less information than trading LTC for BTC.

If there is something that will make Bitcoin succeed, it is growth of utility - greater quantity and variety of goods and services offered for BTC. If there is something that will make Bitcoin fail, it is the prevalence of users convinced that BTC is a magic box that will turn them into millionaires, and of the con-artists who have followed them here to devour them.
chriswilmer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:48:11 PM

People often make the abstract argument that if Bitcoin was somehow "shutdown" by governments, the idea of cryptocurrencies would already be out of the bag (and impossible to stop). For me, Litecoin is a pretty concrete implementation of this point. The very existence of a functioning Litecoin economy might discourage governments from even trying to shutdown "Bitcoin" because the futility of the effort is more obvious.
Qoheleth
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 10:55:29 PM

OMG you are totally missing the point.

The point wasnt to say that Litecoin is better than Bitcoin.

My point, now follow carefully, is the Litecoin allows Bitcoin to do something it couldn't on its own (by itself). This is true when exchanging in person BTC for cash, silver, gold etc. but my point is that Litecoin's properties being similar to Bitcoin's gives it that edge in terms of transferring value long distances.

Bitcoin needs something to exchange for. But if you are just trying to obscure authority then anything of value traded for BTC in person will accomplish that. Bitcoin does not have this feature on its own.

I guess what your motive for what you trade for comes into play. If you want to be able to transfer wealth across borders constantly then LTC or another secure crypto is the way to go with using Bitcoin. But if you just want to convert bitcoin to real goods without taxes then that works too.
Let me see if I understand.

Litecoin is valuable because it's something you can buy/sell for bitcoins that has all the same properties as bitcoins?

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 11:01:15 PM

Oh btw notice something?

http://thepiratebay.sx/
fenican

Activity: 1394
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:14:09 PM

LTC has been gaining ground on BTC since its inception and has key technical advantages

I would say LTC is (1) entrenched and (2) gaining ground.  I don't think BTC advocates have much, yet, to worry about but they should keep on eye on LTC.

LTC is not silver to Bitcoin's Gold but, rather, is Android to Bitcoin's iOS.  We'll see how it plays out.
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:35:18 PM

Please stop making relative posts to the alt currency section.  This section is used to promote CNC2(chuck norris coin obviously) and other highly attractive alternatives to BTC.
adpinbr (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 11:48:29 PM

LTC has been gaining ground on BTC since its inception and has key technical advantages

I would say LTC is (1) entrenched and (2) gaining ground.  I don't think BTC advocates have much, yet, to worry about but they should keep on eye on LTC.

LTC is not silver to Bitcoin's Gold but, rather, is Android to Bitcoin's iOS.  We'll see how it plays out.

great analogy

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Qoheleth
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 12:04:15 AM

What advantages are those?

I seriously want to know.

pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:13:16 AM

Oh btw notice something?

Yea the big QR codes!Looks like btc/ltc works for tpb.

com911

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:14:49 AM

Oh btw notice something?

Total Received   213.3924135 LTC    0.50658917 BTC   Undecided

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:17:08 AM

Oh btw notice something?

Total Received   213.3924135 LTC    0.50658917 BTC   Undecided

It seems they change the addresses daily for privacy/legality reasons.

I only checked the Bitcoin address, but notice that all transactions into that address happened today.
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:21:09 AM

Oh btw notice something?

Total Received   213.3924135 LTC    0.50658917 BTC   Undecided

It seems they change the addresses daily for privacy/legality reasons.

I only checked the Bitcoin address, but notice that all transactions into that address happened today.

Yea that amount (BTC) is for 13 txs that took place in the last 10 hours.
Not bad imho.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: