Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HITBTC - LOSS OF MONEY / SCAM / THIEVES  (Read 1329 times)
danielcoupe (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

Case reported to the police, we wait for the results of the investigation.

HITBTC
He has not responded to any messages for 3 months.

I can not regain access to the account, 2FA is running and I do not have access to it (it has been changed)

Thieves feel so unpunished that they do not even reply to any message, and do not restore access to the account, and there are still a few small currencies.

during the theft I was logged in on the computer, but I could not pay anything, but I have all the addresses I could get while accessing the account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Case reported to the police, we wait for the results of the investigation.
Although it's your right to report it to the police, there is no real legal basis for you to hold onto. It's not that they actually scammed you (yet). For that reason I am interested in hearing from you what the police's response was regarding your report. The only thing you (and people suffering from the same problems) can blame HitBTC for, is how poorly they are running their exchange. Nothing in the world justifies the time an exchange needs (not even with how this market has grown in the last months) to resolve matters, or even just to respond to people. I hope this thread shoots off a loud enough signal for people to avoid this exchange....
jdragon

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

I have been waiting for TRX deposit now 11days.

Some people say it due to contract transaction on ETH will delay the transfer

I dont f**kin think so.... not only TRX but thousand of other having issue with other coins.

Again please do not deposit anything till you see their issue resolve. do throw your money into them.

wish i could get TRX today so i can follow pump at https://discord.gg/9S8dQ7
Thaleondil

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

There have been rumors lately that Hitbtc was hacked... attacked and other things like that..i see people talk on tiwtter and other media..is it true ? is my money safe ? or is it an internal problem ? steal scam whatever ? Peolple actually start fleeing..
zmilan

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

I am afraid that here is more.You are go to enable 2FA, you got backup code and than happens you lost phone.Backup code doesn't
work and you are beging and writing to delete 2fa.They wants photo of you to compare with what,At registration you don't need to send nothing, exept money.And I even don't if any problems were solved.Binance or Bitstamp delete 2FA in a day without problems.
And I suppoosed that I lost, what i have at HITBTC account, and that this exchange is SCAM and FRAUD,If thay solved my 2FA problems I WRITE here, but between avoid them, for your sake and to ahave your money safe.

Milan Žagar
Mrskrill

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:13:33 AM

https://t.me/joinchat/FUetyEVdFxMixCH6i2-pZQ

Join our telegram now, if you have been scam by hitbtc or you intend to register as a new member to hitbtc, join and read the truth of scams by hitbtc
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Dear traders, if you need assistance or have questions, please submit a ticket through our support portal. If you've already done that and would like an update on your request, please share your support ticket # here, and we'll get back to you with more information on it.

StarterX

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

Does anyone get their money back eventually? My hitbtc account was hacked yesterday. And their support still hasn't replied.

i haven't received my 0.8 xmr, support not replying me,
hitbtc

Activity: 525
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

i haven't received my 0.8 xmr, support not replying me,

StarterX, we're currently reviewing your support tickets. Please give us the time to conduct full research before getting back to you with some good news.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: