Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the current Mysterium spike pump or pre-pump?  (Read 1318 times)
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:22:26 PM

The price of Mysterium (decentralized VPN project token) started increasing yesterday along with the trading volume, reaching almost +50% at the peak. It might have been just a simple pump, but I'm not quite sure about that.
First of all, the price increase and trading volumes were not that high, I would expect much more from a pump. But most importantly, everybody who is familiar with the project knows that the developers are publishing news on their progress at the end of every month. Why would someone pump a coin a bit more than a week before the development news are expected? The best time to pump would be just after the news, right?

My speculation is that it might be a pre-pump, i.e. whales filling their pockets before the actual pump, which might be planned for the end of the month when the news are expected to be published. What do you think?
I'm asking because if it is a pre-pump as I think, it might be a good time to buy now and wait for the pump.

The MYST/BTC Bittrex chart: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MYST
This time it could breaks. Many points to what you wrote so we will see what time will bring for this, but actually this time and way how it goes can be significant when it comes to buying.

kmxl45

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Now it is looks like more like descent of the submarine Smiley We will see after roadmap....
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:39:21 AM

Myst is not a reliable project, the dev team went to vacation after ICO ended, they should focus on developing instead of travelling. Myst need Chinese as users to become bigger in the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: