Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN DISADVANTAGES  (Read 566 times)
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

Requires internet and electricity.
Requires responsibility. You'll be the sole responsible for your money and your investment, no 3rd party to complain or blame. Not everyone is prepared for this(not their fault mostly because the media and the educational system are machines to make people dependent and immature).
Transactions are stored forever in the blockchain. Probably will compromise privacy.
The cost of transactions. Bitcoin is not for all pockets, by design. This is not a bad thing because an experimental project shouldn't try to make everything perfect in the first try.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:52:13 AM

I don't agree with what you say but as I can see in the bitcoins transaction it has a lower fee than in any bank, you just said it that it increases transaction fee because bitcoin also increased in its value and the transaction waiting time is not that long to wait and I think its fine. Don't judge it if you encounter it only in the first time.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:57:51 AM

- Very high shipping costs
- Very long delivery time.

I think if this can not be overcome, it will be difficult to make bitcoin as the world currency.
Both of these issues remain my mind whether anyone can cope or never will

Disadvantages of bitcoin is a lack of securities to all account and wallet in your hardware, if we do some investment and trading here we need always be use 2 options, it needs to make the way of saving in Bank Deposit and  at the same time earning a lot of income because of Virtual currency of Bitcoin in every seconds, it is possible all our effort is being nothing if we did not be careful about this... my advice here is don't trust the anonymous person with suddenly pop up of your device, make some investigate first before you do it... thanks
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

The fees of Bitcoin is the major disadvantage of Bitcoin. People prefer to give less fees and hence they are maid to wait a lot for their transactions to confirm. Also the prices of Bitcoin is not fixed. It fluctuates alot which makes it a bad currency.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 03:02:49 AM

do you use bitcoin during this time as payment? jaki like this, the concept of early bitcoin is as currency payments online, with the passage of time many people choose bitcoin as an investment, because there is more profitable for you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: