Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is lootbits.io scam or real?  (Read 136 times)
andrea1234 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 02:50:29 PM

Any one know about or has experience in lootsbits.io? i want to know about it is that scam or real?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:45:28 PM

in my opinion, it might be a scam because my friend followed this while trying his luck to collect bitcoin until the minimum amount of withdrawing was fulfilled but when he tried to withdraw the request was rejected, I don't know the continuation whether it was a scam or just an error
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:05:39 PM

Any one know about or has experience in lootsbits.io? i want to know about it is that scam or real?
I think you should make your research about the project to know if it's a scam or not because I might come out today to tell you that the project is a scam, but it ends up turning out to be one of the best project, and then you begin to blame me for that, this is why when someone ask me if a project is a scam or not, I always tell them to try making a research themselves, you can start your research by checking the ANN thread of the project to see the reviews of others who have already have an encounter with the project.

in my opinion, it might be a scam because my friend followed this while trying his luck to collect bitcoin until the minimum amount of withdrawing was fulfilled but when he tried to withdraw the request was rejected, I don't know the continuation whether it was a scam or just an error
An error will not sustain for long. So, please ask your friend to try again and we may conclude easily from that. (I am always allergic to try new sites otherwise I may try myself instead of asking your friend Cool).
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 07:20:59 PM

You have crypto coins there or you want to deposit? But if you get free coins there and they ask for you to deposit so you can withdraw i'm sure is a scam and you never should send coins there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: