Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:57:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37355 times)
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

Eth has a very complex and functional platform, with smart contract you can do everything.
Waves is a easier plattform. Tokens based in Waves don't have their own functionality.

Waves also has a decentralised exchange  where you can trade the tokens directly on the platform.

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FACE 2 FACE

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

The Ethereum started much earlier than the Waves. It seems to me that the Ethereum potential is higher than the potential of the waves. The Waves need to do a lot of work to start competing with the Ethereum.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

waves come from ethereum, its like ethereum project thats it, waves is a decentralized exchanged built on the Waves blockchain.

Both have different focuses. And their targets as community also different. Decentralized exchange is just one of the feature of Waves Platform.

marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:25:38 AM

Without going into too detailed analysis in my opinion at the moment there is no comparison between ETH and Waves. Ethereum is a colossus, a very solid project with enormous potential; Waves, on the other hand, is a good project but one that has yet to demonstrate much

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:44:41 AM

The debate can be easily ended by just looking at the number of successful ICOs which have used the ETH platform, the numbers are alarmingly huge. For me I think Waves serves more for "visibility", after the token has been created.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

One Can Create any token on waves and then scam users by having similar token Names. sometimes they give an error while creating an order even though one has a waves Balance. some coins are not registered in Waves, And some are not open in Eth, vice versa. It's hard to compare both of them because of their different Platform. it is only logical to Assume,
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

The risk that will be encountered when participating in Waves ICO is the Waves platform script is not original. This is because, one of the superior features in Waves called "Colored Coins" is copy and paste from the NXT blockchain platform.
And the site's ICO Waves Platform securities are pretty ugly.

but there is one feature of the function that special is Waves will support the exchange of world currencies such as Dollar, Euro, Pounds Sterling, Yen, etc. then backed by financial institutions that are subject to the provisions of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti Money Laundering). Something special like this can not be found in any cryptocurrency.
And so far the founders of waves no negative issue issues as long as they work and contribute.
But to just see how the potential waves ico the future, there is no harm in investing a bit your eth to waves who knows it pump, see the price of crypto that tend to fluctuate.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:30:11 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 03:40:39 AM by finaleshot2016

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

■ It has more features -             ETH > WAVES
■ it has the most community -    ETH > WAVES
■ Popularity -                            ETH > WAVES
■ More blockchain transactions - ETH > WAVES
■ Registered assets -                 ETH > WAVES
■ Best Altcoin ever -                  ETH > WAVES
■ Used by beginners -                ETH > WAVES
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

For me I don't need to actually get to the point of comparing the two. What concerns me most is the idea of how this two might just serve as. Functionality is what matters most for me. If waves can provide a good service then it can certainly be made known. But as for now I'd like to settle to Ethereum since it had created a name for itself, has a good sevice and I am waiting for waves to do just the same.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:33:39 AM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

■ It has more features -             ETH > WAVES
■ it has the most community -    ETH > WAVES
■ Popularity -                            ETH > WAVES
■ More blockchain transactions - ETH > WAVES
■ Registered assets -                 ETH > WAVES
■ Best Altcoin ever -                  ETH > WAVES
■ Used by beginners -                ETH > WAVES
Waves have too much spam coin and its easy to create a token anyone can do it just by clicking a button, ETH on the other hand need a bit of technical skill to create your own token and of course its value and use case.
Tiigon

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

The difference from its project, the Ethereum Platform is earlier than the Platform Waves, and I see more fans to the Ethereum Platform compared to Platform Waves. And different from this platform on the ICO project, most ICO using Ethereum Platform in use it, and its potential is very high then it is more recommended for Ethereum Smiley Thanks

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ───────  Join our ICO:  July. 15- Oct. 31
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

i think because ethereum have some advantage compare with waves platform and thats why developer more to use ethereum rather than waves platform
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:38:49 AM

For me I don't need to actually get to the point of comparing the two. What concerns me most is the idea of how this two might just serve as. Functionality is what matters most for me. If waves can provide a good service then it can certainly be made known. But as for now I'd like to settle to Ethereum since it had created a name for itself, has a good sevice and I am waiting for waves to do just the same.

But unfortunately we don't know if waves can really be like ethereum as I don't see any innovation in waves platform. And the fact that investors are staying away their selves in waves because mostly of the coins based on waves are just end up shitcoin and nobody in the right mind will put their money to that. I bet NEO can at least be next to ethereum but not waves, it's hopeless.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

Yes i am also being introduce with waves on a certain project which conducting airdrop that are using waves wallet. Meaning waves platform was being use to utilize on their tokens. However, if you are going to compare between these two platforms i guess i prefer on Ethereum since most of the tokens are ethereum platform base and since most of the tokens are ethereum base so it is more comfortable to use when doing some trade in other crypto ether platfrom tokens to ether platforms tokens compatibility.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

according to me, in terms of different technologies. The technology used in waves, more simple than ethereum. Although waves have a more limited range. Many ICO projects use both of these platforms. both waves and ethereum, have their respective advantages.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

In my opinion, I do not really see them in competition and against each other. I think waves are just an alternative to Eth and it's always good to have freedom of choice. And the Ethereum platform is better priced, has a larger community and will be the most preferred investment choice for many investors.

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:26:06 AM

Currently, many projects are running ICO on Etherium platform! Wave platform is not much community interest! But in my opinion, investment in Wave will be good in the future! Because Etherium is leveling off. Good opportunity for Wave!
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:35:10 AM

There is nothing to be proud of waves platform all project using thier platform failed. we cannot expect more about this project and also other coin that use waves switch to eth so i do not reasons why comparing them.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
jeungo

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

For me, the Ether platform looks more reliable. Rather, even because it is more and more often used in the melon moment. Perhaps soon the situation may change, but the NEO platform also deserves attention, it is generally not mentioned, although it is technologically not inferior, neither to the ether, nor to the waves.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:42:48 AM

The two are the platform of cryptocurrency that has some differences. Waves is a ready-custom platform for the token. It has advantages: Straightforward operation of the token, fats transaction, Instant access, and others. Then, the ETH, it is a very popular crypto platform where many projects use this. It also has advantages: trusted smart contracts,  expertise experience, leading profile, and more valuable. The two have their advantages and to decide which one is better, it depends on you. I myself prefer to use ETH.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████