Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:01:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES PLATFORM VS ETH PLATFORM  (Read 37346 times)
okanciftci74

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Waves have a long and difficult experience reaching ethereum. Ethereum has become one of the main altcoins available, and waves have been born a few months after the fact, so ethereum has more significant experience in their assignments, and on the market. So I feel that impossible waves can be better than ethereum, there is no chance. Besides that, everyone likes ethereum more than the waves.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:39:07 PM

I take Ethereum over Waves anytime. That doesn't mean Waves is bad.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:50:19 PM

I believe that there are a lot of differences between the ETH and Waves platforms, to be more precise, they are completely different and I see no reason to compare them. But one of the biggest differences is the fact that ico, various blockchain projects and Dapps are created and carried out on the ETH platform. As far as I know on the Waves platform, all this is not. And of course it’s foolish to compare these platforms, since there are many more users on the ETH platform than on the Waves platform.
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

waves platform is good,, but if we compared with ethereum platform, i think i still bet for ethereum platform my friend
because in my opinion ethereum platform is better than waves platform
as i know, in the last few days, waves price rising because a lot of good news coming to waves,,

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:30:00 PM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

Both platforms can be used to issue tokens but in different ways. Ethereum can issue ERC20 and ERC223 standard based tokens.One unique feature of the waves platform is the DEX but it's not so popular yet.
snykutlug

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

I prefer to buy waves, see the price of waves currently experiencing price increases you should be able to take advantage of price increases as well as possible.
belcini

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

I've seen that these two smart contracts are often used, and the ETH is widely used more often than WAVES. What is the difference between the two platforms?

Without a doubt, Ethereum will remain the leader in the near future. Developed and widespread platform that provides important advantages for launching new ICO projects. While Waves cannot offer such opportunities and resources, therefore I believe in the success of Ethereum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Idoe

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

Already many ICOs have more confidence in the eth platform, so this eth remains the best platform. Eth has advantages and looks easier and simpler. For many waves, there are not many ico who use it, it's too simple and lacks creativity
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:48:55 PM

Ethereum platform has already proved itself from the good side, the waves are still a relatively new platform, but it seems to me no less promising!
JayCue

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

It is easier to create a token using the waves platform and the fact that it comes with a decentralized exchange is a plus.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:19:40 PM

I believe that the ethereum platform with the ERC20 tokens give more credibility to the project

And that ICOs have trusted Ethereum more than Waves because of the Smart Contract that ETH offers, I have to admit though that Waves has a friendly user interface and that their contract is indeed much simpler, the only problem here is that ETH offers a much more secured and reliable way when it comes to their platform, and that is why I think people are going into ETH rather than Waves, just my own opinion though.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

the difference may not be far away, but there are a number of differences, for example projects that use the ethereum platform are more popular than waves because I rarely see cenctralized exchange listings token from Waves Platform , the second difference is that fee for ethereum feathers is very unstable while waves fee is very stable
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

If you really want an answer to this question you should do your own research. Asking it here will just get you the opinions of people who don't really know what they are talking about as I can see just by looking at the first page of answers. Don't be lazy, do your own research because that is what will give you the advantage over the rest of the players in the market.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:44:17 PM

Well I see Waves decentralized platform as better than Ethereum decentralized platforms, the only thing is that Ethereum is well know and adopted more than waves.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

Ethereum platform has already proved itself from the good side, the waves are still a relatively new platform, but it seems to me no less promising!

many new projects choose Ethereum platform and I rarely see ICO projects that choose WAVES platfrom as a preferred blockchain.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:55:39 PM

in my opinion the ethereum platform and the waves platform are both good, waves also experienced very good development this year, but for now ethereum remains the most popular.

sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:25:19 PM

I think both are good, but I prefer ethereum plarform because there are many new ico that use the platform compared to the waves platform. the price of tokens in ethereum platforms is also expensive compared to the platform waves
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:18:30 PM

Both are good and platform based token. I think wave is a platform where you can issue a token in hour and it's very easy and the idea is very good. But unfortunately we don't see many use cases of waves. And where ethereum is the biggest platform based token. Most of the ico till now are based on ethereum. It is the most used and most popular platform ecosystem in this crypto market. If I have to choose I will always go for ethereum.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
MHopkins

Activity: 95
Merit: 45

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 04:02:45 PM

Both are good and platform based token. I think wave is a platform where you can issue a token in hour and it's very easy and the idea is very good. But unfortunately we don't see many use cases of waves. And where ethereum is the biggest platform based token. Most of the ico till now are based on ethereum. It is the most used and most popular platform ecosystem in this crypto market. If I have to choose I will always go for ethereum.

Where are all these ETH ICO's now?

A whitepaper and hyped non-compliant ICO doesn't make a use-case. Do you know anybody outside cryptocurrencies who has ever heard of a product or service built on Ethereum?

If a real use-case mass product really took off - the Ethereum network could not cope. In this regard, Waves Platform, with the Worlds fastest decentralised public blockchain has the advantage.

Ethereum should (and I think will) address the scalability issues as well as the toxic media issue of POW energy wastage. I guess Constantinople is a first step. Until that happens - ETH is most definitely playing catch-up. These other stupid forks, on the other hand, are not helping ETH at all.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 04:31:03 PM

In my sense ETH platform is the very good platform than the WAVES platform, most of people use the ETH platform because it is too simple to use and hold the coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: