Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5264 times)
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

I think bitcoin is 100% have a role to play in the future because this is good money. We never had very good money as a society. The closest thing we have is gold and gold is not perfect even we mine more and every year you can change it by melting it and adding another metal. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:46:11 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 10:43:12 PM by MaskOffFuture

I think bitcoin is 100% have a role to play in the future because this is good money. We never had very good money as a society. The closest thing we have is gold and gold is not perfect even we mine more and every year you can change it by melting it and adding another metal. Cool

It's gonna be a game changer for the whole economy. Thus it will play an important role on our lives by generating new things for the other people. Fast transfers, free transfers and cheap transactions etc.
abded1

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:47:58 PM

i think that bitcoin will play a huge role in next monetary systeme
and blockchain will change the actual databases infrastructure
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Bitcoin is now playing a critical role to change the payment systems all over the world. I think it has been successful till now. Bitcoin has introduced us a new technology which is called blockchain. This technology will change the world even if there is no bitcoin.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

Bitcoin is future asset block chain is the future of asset they are more than 100 valuable blockchain assets holding those coins are future of money
totieimbang

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

yes of course  its plays role it because to new and unique monetary transsactions in any selected malls food chain bank etc.near future many will honor bitcoins as payment  in what goods you want.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

Bitcoin is now playing a critical role to change the payment systems all over the world. I think it has been successful till now. Bitcoin has introduced us a new technology which is called blockchain. This technology will change the world even if there is no bitcoin.

I totally agree with you, the role bitcoin is currently playing in our lives is unparalleled and for a technology to completely grant us our financial freedom simply makes it a futuristic technology because going on into the future many people will like their privacy and independence without any restrictions whatsoever and trust bitcoin and the block-chain technology to spearhead the way.
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

I believe bitcoin is already the future. People are blind to see that the world is gradually becoming decentralised and blockchain technology cannot be left behind.The future is already looking great with bitcoin. Let's embrace the future.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

If the cashless sytem is fully implemented in the future, there will be a substantial role for bitcoin because majority of people and merchants are using it as their mode of transaction. But I beieve that other leading cryptocurrencies will also share the limelight in shaping up the future because they also provide better offers in the coming cashless society. And blockchain technology, where bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are based, will continue to power up every buinesses in the world.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:50:07 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

For sure it definitely does. I strongly believe that one day one of all the crypto currencies out there that is already existing or still about to come one will really be a currency used widely all over the world if not butcoins. And even if this does not happen, I am pretty sure that the banks will adopt the technology of bitcoins together with the top altcoins out there and make their own virtual money which they can completely control and regulate. That is what I think.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

yes of course it's clear, bitcoin really helps us for the future. And also bitcoin has also been proven to help the economy of people who use it. Examples such as bitcoin investing it proved to bring huge profits as long as we are smart to process them.  Roll Eyes
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is acceptable all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

At present, investors buy bitcoin for the purpose of waiting for the price difference, few think that bitcoin plays any role in our lives. If I keep the bitcoin for the purpose of buying merchandise, I think people will not dare to keep them, because the bitcoin price increases and decreases every day, if they keep them from losing money. So the current purpose of bitcoin is not clear. Maybe bitcoin is only used for game purpose for everyone....

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
sampoer23

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is acceptable all over the world.

i think excess bitcoin can solve the printing problem is not limited to, money counterfeiting, expenditure and anonymity.
This would lead to mainstream banks would accept bitcoin, then will start offering storage and access software. They will also create various derivatives of cryptocurrency.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency, to my opinion Bitcoin has a role in the future too. There is no boundary for Bitcoin transactions and it is cheap and fastest one and is acceptable all over the world. Bitcoin helps people to live an easy life and it has achieved a place in humanity and Bitcoin has lift up the life of people to live happily .Cryptocurrency and fiat currency are not  much different as people think  there is somewhat a resemblance in both the currencies.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
sanjay6121

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:42:56 PM

every country wants its citizen to adopt a 100% digital platform to reduce the cost of printing the currency now the issue is to transaction charges. digital/virtual currencies are very easy and fast to exchange. if the exchange charges will be borne by the citizens normally than surely bitcoins are the future global currency.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

Bitcoin is popular now. Many people are interested of Bitcoin because of the benefits that they can get. They can invest and earn big money from this. Many people now use Bitcoin for payment transactions. And we are now in modern days which people use technologies. Bitcoin opens a lot of opportunity for those people who want to work online. So I am definitely agree that Bitcoin has a role play in the future. And maybe Bitcoin will change the financial system in the future.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:43:58 PM

I think that bitcoins has a big role to play in the future, to be a monetary form of exchange or alternate of fiat money.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

the world leaders are still searching for a digital currency  that will replace fiat money as everyone is moving to remove physical cash from society thereby ushering in the new "cashless" system where everything will become a number /become digital. Bitcoin is the front runner, the most established of all the digital currencies that currently exist infact its popularity increases daily so definitely its poised to become the medium for completing financial transactions in the future.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

No doubt yes, as bitcoin is able to change our understanding of the modern economy. The world will become much more mobile, more convenient, and all money transfers will be safer than ever.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

Bitcoin has a major role to play in the nearest generation because it will soon replace fiat currency in most country in time to come
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: