Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5262 times)
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:37:28 AM

It has a big role because it makes every transaction easier and traceable and that is the reason why it can be used for buying drugs and government is avoiding this things to happen in their country.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

Its already have future here in bitcoin because see the history here bitcoin is low value when the date is 2010 but see now what happening here its already spread in different country and its acknowledge by many people all over the world i think this is non stop because we need a money like this good for transaction and we have knowledge to know anything here if you read or if you have problem you can post here to help you by others

genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:01:15 AM

Countries have already been starting to plan out an international market wherein all countries can trade with each other. Bitcoin can have a huge contribution when this plan push through because it can be used as it is a online currency. It makes the transactions a lot easier, more convenient and safer to both parties involved.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
mingxiao

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:45:12 AM

Bitcoin future should play a role similar to gold, because bitcoin is scarcity, there is a certain amount, bitcoin is global, and can be traded globally. Smiley
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:08:28 PM
Merited by wolfgang56 (3)

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

As we can all see, we are approaching to the days where technology will take over the world, bitcoin will surely make a big break too since it is considered to be the strongest digital currency. Bitcoin will make things more easy in the future for sure if ever it will make it through since it is a global currency meaning it can be accessed by everyone even in different countries. The only thing we should do right now is to keep on supporting bitcoin and have faith on it.
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:12:00 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

In the currency system of th world, bitcoin will surely take part. Even now, bitcoin has been proving itself widely to everyone and the value of it is increasing so fast which will surely benefit those who are using it. Bitcoin will not simply be a part of the currency system rather it will be part of everyone's daily life since they will use it for their convenience. A lot of things will surely occur in the future that's why we should set ourself ready for all of it.
Sage2112

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:17:17 PM

Yes!!!
As things stand, Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency technology as a whole has the potential to change the way whole governments do business. Not just online payments and foreign exchange are being revolutionized but the entire practice of global asset management is gradually undergoing a shift and that shift is towards Blockchain technology and bitcoin is currently the golden child of Blockchain globally.
leimzdyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

Big yes..actually its blooming now... it changes the lives of many people especially those who managed well what they have earned because of bitcoin..giod future ahead of us..thank you bitcoin..

Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

Of course! even from now bitcoin has run the role for future technology. Bitcoin has make own history in the world of technology, finance, and the global economy.
We can imagine something that was originally worth only $ 0.0xx has now become very valuable and hunted a lot of people to have Cool
Actually, bitcoin has a big role in our life like in help us financially and it help us to gain income and money. Furthermore, bitcoin is an alternative way to earn income and you can also serve as your job where you can gain high salary. Lastly, I think bitcoin will be good enough in our future.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:39:50 PM

Of course! even from now bitcoin has run the role for future technology. Bitcoin has make own history in the world of technology, finance, and the global economy.
We can imagine something that was originally worth only $ 0.0xx has now become very valuable and hunted a lot of people to have Cool
Actually, bitcoin has a big role in our life like in help us financially and it help us to gain income and money. Furthermore, bitcoin is an alternative way to earn income and you can also serve as your job where you can gain high salary. Lastly, I think bitcoin will be good enough in our future.
yes it serves as my financial savior now, i dont have any bussiness or source of income now aside of having a job in bitcoin, so bitcoin is really a big thing to me and also a big thing to lose if i will not be able to take care of it now. many of us depends on bitcoin now like me also.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:41:31 PM

Bitcoin future should play a role similar to gold, because bitcoin is scarcity, there is a certain amount, bitcoin is global, and can be traded globally. Smiley
It will be better than the gold because the trust of the people on the bitcoin is much higher as compare to the gold I hope the gold will be no more in the investment, gold is the old way of the making money and all the people will hold the bitcoin if it will be the best currency I hold the bitcoin as the security of the money and I hope it will grow in the price and he income of the bitcoin will be the best currency.
jeamfpvd

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:48:48 PM

Bitcoin is likely to replace the country's paper currency. Bitcoin can make people's trading more free, more fair, will make people's wealth more difficult to devalue.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

Bitcoin 100% has a role to play in the future because it is sound money. We have never had perfectly sound money as a society. The closest thing we've had is gold and gold is not perfect at all. We mine more and more of it each year and you can change it by melting it out and adding in other metals. Bitcoin solves double spending and the Byzantine Generals Problem.

Dennbagus008

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:26:54 PM

I believe that the future of bitcoin is deeply loved and desperately needed by everyone and even some countries that still have not legalized bitcoin as an important role in online business as a means of payment transactions in all countries
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:32:22 PM

I think that in the future bitcoin will play the role of gold (ie accumulation and saving your money)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:51:42 PM

Bitcoin is playing an important role right now with incredible prices these days. Although it is now used mostly as a way to make money, this is not the main thing bitcoin was meant for. In the future it should be used for faster and transparent financial transactions. However, I don't think it will replace paper currency.

dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:55:59 PM

Yes. It is indeed being considered as the future currency whivh i think is possible since we are now living in a world full of technology. Digital currency is the future currenncy which will be more oftenly used on our daily basis for the next years to come than the currency that we are currently using once it is already legal to most of the people.

Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:02:23 PM

Bitcoin is playing an important role right now with incredible prices these days. Although it is now used mostly as a way to make money, this is not the main thing bitcoin was meant for. In the future it should be used for faster and transparent financial transactions. However, I don't think it will replace paper currency.
Your right, not exactly as it replace paper money but it could be equal in terms of uses. Having this, we let the people to have a choice what is best for them and it could be easier for their life. As we go forward and facing new challenge, the more bitcoin having playing much more compared to paper money.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:57:30 PM

It will be better than the gold because the trust of the people on the bitcoin is much higher as compare to the gold I hope the gold will be no more in the investment, gold is the old way of the making money and all the people will hold the bitcoin if it will be the best currency I hold the bitcoin as the security of the money and I hope it will grow in the price and he income of the bitcoin will be the best currency.
jityap

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:05:02 PM

Bitcoin play major role in online transactions,and bitcoin is used for direct direct transactions.bitcoin can play good role as asset which gives good profits to the customers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: