Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know What is Cybermiles?  (Read 162 times)
phuong kim (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:59:14 AM

Cybermiles (CMT) is a blockchain technology being developed and operated by 5xlab - a research and development facility for blockchain. 5xlab collaborates with 5miles - a group of world-class experts from China and China. 5miles was established in 2014 and raised about $ 62 million from well-known investment firms such as IDG, SIG, Blue Lake and Morningside.
5miles is expected to be the first platform to use CrystMiles' blockchain protocol , while supporting 5xlab for more robust technology. 5miles has been leading innovations on the online and offline marketplace for 3 years, 5miles has favored the techniques and trade needed to refresh the blockchain technology and smart contracts for practical applications.
5xlab will be looking for solutions to leverage their expertise in developing CyberMiles with the trust and dedication of the development team. This will help CyberMiles become the leading blockchain technology for real-world operations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanneLee
Copper Member

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

I know that 5miles is expected to be the first platform to use the CyberMiles blockchain technology. It will be used to create a decentralized consumer to consumer marketplace. How about you?
phuong kim (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

I know that 5miles is expected to be the first platform to use the CyberMiles blockchain technology. It will be used to create a decentralized consumer to consumer marketplace. How about you?
I think basically, it’s a version of Ethereum that’s catered specifically to marketplace and commercial use.
David le

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

What is Cybermiles? Can you send me information about it?
thuthuy2018

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Looks like, Cybermiles tokens is the product of the US based 5miles group right?
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

Cybermiles (CMT) is a blockchain technology being developed and operated by 5xlab - a research and development facility for blockchain. 5xlab collaborates with 5miles - a group of world-class experts from China and China. 5miles was established in 2014 and raised about $ 62 million from well-known investment firms such as IDG, SIG, Blue Lake and Morningside.
5miles is expected to be the first platform to use CrystMiles' blockchain protocol , while supporting 5xlab for more robust technology. 5miles has been leading innovations on the online and offline marketplace for 3 years, 5miles has favored the techniques and trade needed to refresh the blockchain technology and smart contracts for practical applications.
5xlab will be looking for solutions to leverage their expertise in developing CyberMiles with the trust and dedication of the development team. This will help CyberMiles become the leading blockchain technology for real-world operations.
I learned about it as well as the upcoming test-net project. And I decided to participate in it. It shows me the development at a very fast pace...
phuong kim (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

I learned about it as well as the upcoming test-net project. And I decided to participate in it. It shows me the development at a very fast pace...
I will certainly be investing in CMT. You, me and CMT will go to the moon. if you have free time to learn about the project http://www.cybermiles.io/
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

Have read about it few days back and that its better and faster than eth and most likely to beat eth and take its place but again its just prediction and can be wrong too

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

CyberMiles is a new blockchain Protocol, which is created exclusively in order to make a revolution in the field of trade and markets. Imagine a world where consumers can buy and sell goods to each other with the same confidence as they do on Amazon or Walmart. Or a world where people can create their own markets and to manage these communities in a democratic way. Now imagine that you can become a part of this network and help create this technology – this is the world that CyberMiles creates.
phuong kim (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

CyberMiles is a new blockchain Protocol, which is created exclusively in order to make a revolution in the field of trade and markets. Imagine a world where consumers can buy and sell goods to each other with the same confidence as they do on Amazon or Walmart. Or a world where people can create their own markets and to manage these communities in a democratic way. Now imagine that you can become a part of this network and help create this technology – this is the world that CyberMiles creates.

Glad I heard about this. In your opinion, what’s the difference between cybermiles and other marketplace tokens?
Qspace

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

Follow my opinions, cybermiles focus on build the utility that 3rd DAPP can easilly development that is hard if its based on etherum DAPP concept. With a large economics of DAPP, that help 5miles scale the number of user easiilly.
caubavinh
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

In essence, 5miles has built an online technology ecosystem, fostering proximity to geographical distance between users to form vibrant markets.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

I believe it's Ethereum of E-commerce platform. Partnership with 5miles and implementation on 5miles App makes them an interesting project. Also heard about their partnership with Amazon but not sure how true is that.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:18:39 PM

I see more than 10 threads today to discuss about the cybermills project on various section. Dude, are they recruiting people privately to promote their project. If they are doing means ask them to discuss with any good manager dude.
I am not sure what is going, hence I have shared this as a suggestion only.

This tokens ranked around 150th rank and seems decent fluctuation and growth in the price chart. Good one to invest. Check it below guys.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cybermiles/
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:39:02 PM

Where can I find White Paper to this cryptocurrency?
phuong kim (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:45:29 AM

Where can I find White Paper to this cryptocurrency?
Give you information about Cybermiles.
White paper : http://www.cybermiles.io/vision/
Bitcointalk Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3179247.0
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/cybermiles
Twiter : https://twitter.com/cybermiles
Medium : https://medium.com/cybermiles
Thanhnghi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

Excellent project, good team, constructive approach - 100% Success! Good luck to the developers! I am sure that 2018 will be great year for this project!!!  Kiss Kiss Kiss
quanxip1

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:15 AM

As mentioned earlier, Cybermiles is developed in collaboration with 5miles. 5miles can be considered as the largest consumer ecommerce company based in United States. It would be the first ever company to implement Cybermiles technology and experience all the benefits associated with as well. Since 5miles has already got an impressive user base, it would not find difficult to implement Cybermiles and get all the benefits associated with. An average user out of 12 million are spending around 20 minutes a day with the app. With the Cybermiles integration, a better experience can be provided to them.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:07:08 AM

CyberMiles is a new blockchain for e-commerce with 10 000 tps, faster and cheaper than ETH.
But I can't find anything about their technology and solutions in White&Tech-Paper!
They will launch Testnet on 30.03.2018. We hope can see 10 000 tps. And of course waiti for 1 CMT = 1 USD Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: