Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you make a Signature?  (Read 2827 times)
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

you can't create signatures with a newbie account
Yes,and since the op want to have a sinature for the launch of their ico i think it's better to hire someone to promote their project.There are campaign manager here in the forum and signature creator,and they can also hire some escrow for distributing the funds to their participant for advertising their project.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
csseyah

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:47:25 AM

Guys, how do you put the signature on every post? please help!
You need to be at least a junior member to wear a signature and full member to wear an avatar. Hope that helps.

I am junior member Cheesy Does anyone here have a guide on how to put signature?
PeterDD

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

interested
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:19:55 AM

interested
I have read and read about signatures and i have concluded this is not for the average mind like mine  Shocked I have officially given up on signatures and avatars  Lips sealed
wleslie

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:45:18 PM

Mostly all signature Campaign has a signature provided by the dev and if there is not it is probably other campaigns if not a scam.

This doesn't answer the OP's question at all! You shouldn't assume what the OP is trying to do. You've over looked the most obvious intention, which is that the OP is looking to create signatures which they could then sell to Signature Campaign managers or the businesses funding such campaigns.

If you can't answer the question, you should move on...especially since you get paid for your posts.

Well said. We are supposed to bring constructive ideas to the discussion and not ignore the question which was simply "how to create signatures?"
betcoin.ai

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Same question! Sad Now I found out the answer. Just be constructive and be active everyday! Good luck!
wleslie

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

Same question! Sad Now I found out the answer. Just be constructive and be active everyday! Good luck!

Glad you found the answer
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:38:52 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 03:53:36 AM by fxstrike

Follow this tutorial for some advanced signature design guide

[LEARN] BBCode Lessons & Tutorials [+tutorial videos!]

See if you can create this

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░
We Bitcoin

You probably can hire the poster to work for you

trupero_uno

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:47:44 AM

I just launched a bounty program for my ICO and I have different campaigns people can promote on EXCEPT signature campaign. I've taken a look at signature campaign, but not sure how people create such complex signatures which have images and clickable hyperlinks. Any thoughts on how that is done?
It is written in certain source code, but what a pity you launch a bounty program without this signature as mostly ICO use the signature in big portion as I see.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:43 AM

Signatures are designed using software coders that specialize in programmers. We do not have expertise on it. They perform very well and are good managers.
wleslie

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:42:16 PM

I just launched a bounty program for my ICO and I have different campaigns people can promote on EXCEPT signature campaign. I've taken a look at signature campaign, but not sure how people create such complex signatures which have images and clickable hyperlinks. Any thoughts on how that is done?
It is written in certain source code, but what a pity you launch a bounty program without this signature as mostly ICO use the signature in big portion as I see.

This might help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.0
hirushanT

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

sorry you can't add on newbie account
wleslie

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:21:55 PM

sorry you can't add on newbie account

If I m not mistaken, even newbies can have signatures but they just can't add any formatting to it.
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 05:57:15 PM

Is there anyone who wants to make a signature for me? If so, please PM! Consider it as a bounty or can pay few bucks for it.
Team - gstar.ai

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:54:03 AM

hi guys, liking this very informative thread responses. Just wanna ask, how long does it take to create a signature from scratch if I were to do it myself?
KullAxel

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

As a newbie you cant create signatures because you arent allowed to post photos or anything, you need to be a jr member to be able to do anything and if you want to have an avatar you need to be a full member.
Albertio

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

I think you need in the Jr member rank to follow the signature champaigns, the suggestions for you follow the common bounty program like social media, while improving your ranking.
ratnamani02

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

5b07dceff372b
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

If you want to learn it hard way (the proper way), this is the great thread on BTT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1727100.msg17283187#msg17283187. All info easily accessible and sectioned to few handy lessons. Using this approach you'll guaranty you signature 100% comply with this forum engine.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

Guys, how do you put the signature on every post? please help!

You have to add it to your signature so that way it will stay there and every time you post it will show up and stay there till you change it or take it off.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: