Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thoughts on Pundi X project  (Read 1246 times)
metalbean (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:45:03 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 05:23:17 PM by metalbean

Hi guys,

Here's the background:

In 2-2017 we launched a payment app and managed to corner a small payment market in our market. Several of us in the team play bitcoins and are crypto-anarchist wannabe, but never thought of doing anything with crypto except trading, and hopefully one day using it to buy groceries. Then ICO explodes.....

Should we leverage on this ICO craze (in a good and right way) ?

We create this use case:
1. Buying cryptocurrency should be as easy as buying a bottled water
2. Spending cryptocurrency should be easier than using a cashless app

Statement 1 & 2 are designed for normal people, those that call us "and ask what bitcoin is" because we look nerdy enough for them to think we know. Smiley

We have
1. Working app - which is no1 (at least top 3) in Indonesia despite being a new comer. It's a QR payment system like Linepay in Japan or Alipay in China. It's geared towards offline payment so the use case is to pay when you buy a coffee or groceries by scanning the QR code. We have credit lending in it but decided to postpone it since we don't have P2P(or on-site) lending license.

2. Working device - we modified a POS machine (some call EDC) manufactured in Shen Zhen, and we have ordered 500 of them. Actually since we have a team in Shen Zhen we can pre order and get 10000 devices in two weeks. It's very secure and I invite hackers to break it, through software or hardware attack.

3. Working card - A decade ago people feel safer when they buy talk time (mobile calling card) they need to have a plastic card. So we will give that to the people too.

Finally we want to roll out 1,000,000 smart devices connected to the Ethereum blockchain in 3 years.

Again we are not chasing the ICO craze purely for money, but we do think its a good chance to roll out projects that can really benefit normal people. >90% of crypto is in the hands of 1% is not right. Crypto will not be the currency we want to be if it's not shared with more people.

Thoughts? Advice needed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seadk

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

Yes, I think is a good idea, especially if you choose South Asia region to apply this.
Bitcoin4ik

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:06:47 AM

Hi guys,

Here's the background:

In 2-2017 we launched a payment app and managed to corner a small payment market in our market. Several of us in the team play bitcoins and are crypto-anarchist wannabe, but never thought of doing anything with crypto except trading, and hopefully one day using it to buy groceries. Then ICO explodes.....

We create this use case:

Statement 1 & 2 are designed for normal people, those that call us "and ask what bitcoin is" because we look nerdy enough for them to think we know. Smiley

We have
1. Working app - which is no1 (at least top 3) in Indonesia despite being a new comer. It's a QR payment system like Linepay in Japan or Alipay in China. It's geared towards offline payment so the use case is to pay when you buy a coffee or groceries by scanning the QR code. We have credit lending in it but decided to postpone it since we don't have P2P(or on-site) lending license.

2. Working device - we modified a POS machine (some call EDC) manufactured in Shen Zhen, and we have ordered 500 of them. Actually since we have a team in Shen Zhen we can pre order and get 10000 devices in two weeks. It's very secure and I invite hackers to break it, through software or hardware attack.

3. Working card - A decade ago people feel safer when they buy talk time (mobile calling card) they need to have a plastic card. So we will give that to the people too.

Finally we want to roll out 1,000,000 smart devices connected to the Ethereum blockchain in 3 years.

Again we are not chasing the ICO craze purely for money, but we do think its a good chance to roll out projects that can really benefit normal people. >90% of crypto is in the hands of 1% is not right. Crypto will not be the currency we want to be if it's not shared with more people.

Thoughts? Advice needed.

This is probably one of the best ICOs I've seen so far.

Many ICOs today are focused on the blockchain space doing virtual connectivity and decentralization, while this is very noble and will kill the banks (hopefully) it is still not benefitting the normal people still. I am just afraid that we swap one big connected bank with baldies with one decentralized bank with kids. So it's refreshing that you have something that I can see and hold and use it, especially for the normal people.

You might want to check out hero token so far, I think they are also in South East Asia and does something close to you.

metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

Many ICOs today are focused on the blockchain space doing virtual connectivity and decentralization, while this is very noble and will kill the banks (hopefully) it is still not benefitting the normal people still. I am just afraid that we swap one big connected bank with baldies with one decentralized bank with kids. So it's refreshing that you have something that I can see and hold and use it, especially for the normal people.

You might want to check out hero token so far, I think they are also in South East Asia and does something close to you.

Thanks! Glad to hear that Smiley

Yes, living in Indonesia allows us to know that while bitcoin revolution is brewing online, the offline people will never be part of it if we don't do something.

Thanks for recommending token hero Smiley
SiverSurfer

Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:10:27 AM

You should bring this project to China. With Alipay and Wechatpay we still cannot buy crypto in 7-Eleven.

Or I should travel to Bali to buy since it's not expensive to fly there these days Smiley)) Grin
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:12:34 AM

You should bring this project to China. With Alipay and Wechatpay we still cannot buy crypto in 7-Eleven.

Or I should travel to Bali to buy since it's not expensive to fly there these days Smiley)) Grin

We would love to, and China will proof to be very challenging market, if not the most Smiley

Integrating it with Alipay might serve alot of sense too, though we are not sure if Chinese regulators will be happy given what happen lately.

Our focus is really to encourage mass usage first in South East Asia. And please visit Bali Smiley
SiverSurfer

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:13:54 AM

We would love to, and China will proof to be very challenging market, if not the most Smiley

Integrating it with Alipay might serve alot of sense too, though we are not sure if Chinese regulators will be happy given what happen lately.

Our focus is really to encourage mass usage first in South East Asia. And please visit Bali Smiley

What regulators, who? haha.

I think bitcointalk forum will be many Chinese people because we want to have more freedom to discuss crypto.
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:14:48 AM

Yes, I think is a good idea, especially if you choose South Asia region to apply this.

Thank you, that is our hope. ~70% of people in the region doesn't have a bank card and account, so it's impossible for them to buy from online exchanges.
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

This is very cool.

My question is, how do you make sure the device and card is secure.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:01:53 AM

What a wondeful idea you have got there. And it should work like a charm in your market, but plan to expand it as you grow. Not sure if ETH should be the choice of blockchain to be used, espectially with the scaling problems they are currently encoutering.
If you ask me this is not the wrong time to begin an ICO. Make a nice whitepaper and get some advisors who are well known in the cryoto world and you should be good to go.

metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:35:17 AM

This is very cool.

My question is, how do you make sure the device and card is secure.

Thanks Bitcoin4ik for the encouraging words.

1. Private key ownership - users will own their private key either by paper wallet (which is hard printed in our Pundi X Pass card) or it is stored in the app (which you also have the key). Fundamentally we have the flaws and strengths of paper/offline and online wallet.

2. For the device - I will share with you more about the specs if you are interested Smiley
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:39:47 AM

What a wondeful idea you have got there. And it should work like a charm in your market, but plan to expand it as you grow. Not sure if ETH should be the choice of blockchain to be used, espectially with the scaling problems they are currently encoutering.
If you ask me this is not the wrong time to begin an ICO. Make a nice whitepaper and get some advisors who are well known in the cryoto world and you should be good to go.

Thanks Coingrow,

We looked into WAVE and Ethereum and finally went with Ethereum because of the familiarity many have with it. Scaling issue is critical as we want to be able to make sure the transaction closes in a matter of seconds, just like paying at any counter for a pack of gums.

While we believe we have a solid execution team, we have not been able to invite the who's who of the-world-of-crypto to be our advisors. Hopefully things will change with the ANN and people might start noticing.
Wyre08

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:51:03 AM

Sounds like a really cool project. Maybe I missed it but what's the name of the project?
HappyCrypto

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:41:36 PM

I think you shoudn`t waste your time and should to launch your project. If you are really sure in profit
samy_voc

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:45:57 PM

Looks like a good concept go for it. "Strike the Iron when it is hot". As you have seen there were so many ICO who have cashed out without even a white paper.

Why not if you have good concept and technology to back it?

Please also check  PAY toke, They are somewhat similar too .
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:48:48 PM

Just a heads up - China has banned ICOs, starting from 30th September. Do your business in the far east countries outside China.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
1WorldOnline

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

I think the ICO craze will definitely have some negative repercussions once the hype dies down. I also think your current user base supports your argument to launch an ICO. You risk losing what you've already developed, however.
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:35:58 PM

Sounds like a really cool project. Maybe I missed it but what's the name of the project?

Thanks for the support.

We haven't officially rolled out the project yet, so we codenamed it X.

The team has done stuff in fintech, and we will use this to power X. The fintech projects are powering QR code payment in South East Asia, just like Linepay in Japand and Alipay in China. our project - www.scanbersama.com www.pundi-pundi.com

metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:37:20 PM

Looks like a good concept go for it. "Strike the Iron when it is hot". As you have seen there were so many ICO who have cashed out without even a white paper.

Why not if you have good concept and technology to back it?

Please also check  PAY toke, They are somewhat similar too .

"Strike the Iron when it is hot" sounds like a wise and popular Chinese saying Smiley (ps: I learnt Chinese)

I'll check out PAY token, thanks!
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:38:35 PM

Just a heads up - China has banned ICOs, starting from 30th September. Do your business in the far east countries outside China.

Your advice makes sense, we are thinking of also excluding Chinese nationals from participating in the ICO. Do we stand to lose alot of [PLACEHOLDER] ?
SiverSurfer

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:40:20 PM

Your advice makes sense, we are thinking of also excluding Chinese nationals from participating in the ICO. Do we stand to lose alot of [PLACEHOLDER] ?

I think many will find another way to buy it, maybe through friends.
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:45:48 PM

So you have a working product. pundi-pundi.com

Looks neat and you just might kick some ass.
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

So you have a working product. pundi-pundi.com

Looks neat and you just might kick some ass.

Yeah, that's our current product Pundi-Pundi, our blockchain services on top of it will be called Pundi X.

Thanks for discovering us Smiley
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:41:10 AM

what you describe about your project is very interesting, I've heard that in Indonesia do not apply the use of bitcoin currency. then what will you do? I heard the news from my friend.  Undecided

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:45:00 AM

Hi guys,

Here's the background:

We create this use case:

We have

Thoughts? Advice needed.

I have read the article about Bitcoin currency ban to use as a transaction in Indonesia, actually I also do not believe the article, I just share the information you can check here
https://infobanknews.com/bi-larang-keras-penggunaan-bitcoin-di-indonesia/

YelloAme

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 05:44:21 AM

Sounds like a good idea but you can do this without ICO
kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:57:38 AM

Thanks! Glad to hear that Smiley

Yes, living in Indonesia allows us to know that while bitcoin revolution is brewing online, the offline people will never be part of it if we don't do something.

Thanks for recommending token hero Smiley
If you already have a popular project (than app of yours) and you want to build an ICO on it - I guess it will be successful in case you have good marketing team. It is also nice to hear that some people that launch icos aren't scammers, and I feel like more and more ico projects appear to be legit.
Nevertheless, I don't understand why you need to build your own coin instead of using some other coin like ethereum as a payment, or simply making a token on Waves.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:01:57 AM

I think you have a good proposal. A real example of crypto in the real world, with a real solution for a real need. I would actually start with small time shops first. You mentioned Indonesia, that is perfect. I believe there are so many small shops there. But, I would like to ask, how would you protect these owners from theft? Yes, the devices may be secure. But that won't stop thieves from thinking they can crack it.

Sorry to throw real example but this is the risk.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:29:30 AM

I have read the article about Bitcoin currency ban to use as a transaction in Indonesia, actually I also do not believe the article, I just share the information you can check here
https://infobanknews.com/bi-larang-keras-penggunaan-bitcoin-di-indonesia/

Hi Herdirfauzi,

Thanks for the link,

Bank of Indonesia indeed prohibits the use of cryptocurrency as real currency. We cannot use it to buy items like how we use Indonesian Rupiah. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is classified as virtual good. So we will have to operate in the domain of "virtual goods". For example, tokens have to be sold first and converted real time to Indonesian Rupiah before using the fiat currency to buy daily items such as sugar. The challenge is to do a real time conversion that is fair and beneficial to the buyer, seller and merchant owner.

Thanks for asking good questions Herdirfauzi Smiley
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:36:36 AM

If you already have a popular project (than app of yours) and you want to build an ICO on it - I guess it will be successful in case you have good marketing team. It is also nice to hear that some people that launch icos aren't scammers, and I feel like more and more ico projects appear to be legit.

Thanks for the encouraging words Kryptqnick. Smiley

We are lucky to have not one but several fintech apps. Granted only one is consumer-facing so people usually know us as Pundi-Pundi in Indonesia. The rest of the apps are B2B for merchants for shops management  - Pundi Toko & Pundi Booster, and QR payment SDK (for other app owners) - Scanbersama.

Our latest project is Pundi X (the one we are discussing in this thread).

Nevertheless, I don't understand why you need to build your own coin instead of using some other coin like ethereum as a payment, or simply making a token on Waves.

Payment can be in any coins, and we suspect it will mostly be the big major coins such as bitcoin/ethereum. Buying and selling of cryptocurrency are in bitcoins/etheruem, and buying of daily goods are in bitcoins/ethereum by selling coins for local currency.

Our native tokens are to facilitate the payment and other backend stuff just like gas in ether.
imabauss

Activity: 104

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:42:15 AM

what I can do with your card? is it the same with visa card? and do you have api for 3rd company

seadk

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:54:28 AM

I think you have a good proposal. A real example of crypto in the real world, with a real solution for a real need. I would actually start with small time shops first. You mentioned Indonesia, that is perfect. I believe there are so many small shops there. But, I would like to ask, how would you protect these owners from theft? Yes, the devices may be secure. But that won't stop thieves from thinking they can crack it.

ya, i am also agree with this, and how to educate the shop owner/seller about the cryptocurrency itself?

it is will be another challenge, but in the end if it succeed, it is the foundation of the future payment ecosystem.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:30:49 AM

This will always happen with any currency, and no social redistribution.
Its called the Pareto principle

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

what I can do with your card? is it the same with visa card? and do you have api for 3rd company

Thanks, yea we will build a layer of plugin for our partners. Let me share with you a diagram.

metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:14:54 AM

This will always happen with any currency, and no social redistribution.
Its called the Pareto principle

I agree. Nuff said.
indr01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:15:34 AM

Wah, i found your thread in indonesian forum before

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2188933.0

This one will be a cool concept. Supporting this project to be launched in my country, Indonesia.
I think you chose a right country to launch this project, since Indonesian market is really massive.

3 of 5 unicorn startups in South East Asia based in Indonesia, and you cannot be an unicorn if you cannot beat indonesian market.

Good luck

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:00:35 AM

Thanks Bitcoin4ik for the encouraging words.

1. Private key ownership - users will own their private key either by paper wallet (which is hard printed in our Pundi X Pass card) or it is stored in the app (which you also have the key). Fundamentally we have the flaws and strengths of paper/offline and online wallet.

Makes sense

2. For the device - I will share with you more about the specs if you are interested Smiley

Yes, I am curious, and you mentioned that you speak Chinese, so maybe you paid China's ShenZhen a visit.
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:18:40 AM

I like that your idea of small shops Leea, we indeed are starting with small shops.

In fact we already have 500 shops accepting our QR payment system, so we can fairly easily introduce our device to them. As for cracking and theft, it's like loosing your phone? If your phone is lost will your wallet be secure still.
fastboy619

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:13:07 PM

Metalbean, you've nailed it.

Blockchain needs real life application and if you are really doing what u say u r, shut up and take my money.
SiverSurfer

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:31:29 PM

When can we see it?
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:42:36 PM

Metalbean, you've nailed it.

Blockchain needs real life application and if you are really doing what u say u r, shut up and take my money.

Thanks, please consider pledging some money when we do ICO Wink
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:44:29 AM

Can you show us something now since you have a product. And when exactly do you ICO?
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:53:45 AM

Can you show us something now since you have a product. And when exactly do you ICO?

Sure, please take a look at how people are paying in canteens in Indonesia now through our ecosystem. Smiley

More here: https://medium.com/pundipundi
seadk

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:54:36 AM

Sure, please take a look at how people are paying in canteens in Indonesia now through our ecosystem. Smiley

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*F8ITF2vhLSMDLZtKTKhemA.jpeg

More here: https://medium.com/pundipundi

I saw in this blog, you mentioned PT. Indofood. I went to Indonesia before and if i am not mistaken this brand is consider as the largest in Indonesia.

Are you partnering with them? Maybe for your current project or this upcoming one
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:01:12 AM

I saw in this blog, you mentioned PT. Indofood. I went to Indonesia before and if i am not mistaken this brand is consider as the largest in Indonesia.

Are you partnering with them? Maybe for your current project or this upcoming one

Yeaps, Indofood produces the famous indomie Smiley It's as house hold as one can get, not to mention 12,000 convenience stores and 45,000 restaurants.
indr01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:14:56 AM

Wow, so cool, the concept and connection to merchants.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper     Twitter     Facebook     Telegram     Medium     Youtube
metalbean (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

Hi guys, finally we decided to do an ICO and raise money to roll out more smart devices, hopefully more people can own bitcoin through our project.

More on ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2212228.0

Keeping our fingers crossed on this Smiley
fastboy619

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

Can you share abit if you have any connection to Omisego?
Bitcoin4ik

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:40:11 PM

Can you share abit if you have any connection to Omisego?

Certainly some resemblance, the markets they are tackling are both in ASEAN.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: