Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:53:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 🔥🔥🔥[AIRDROP] [BOUNTY HUNTER] DVX-revolution.net [PoS+PoW+MN] 🔥🔥🔥🚀  (Read 3527 times)
servedmyself

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

free coins are not worth coins, still not got any updates from them.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djape

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

This was not good and legit project from start, promising false worth of coin, wallet 5x updates and sync problems, premine staking all the time, false "diamond" investors dumping on forked exchange, 95% fake discord users and lots of only bad stuff.

Now SU is washing hands of this project and directed their stuff like Nicolas to leave, this is good thing - at least there are honest people in that staking pool agreggator.

No wonder why price is few sat after two weeks on exchange.

This is dead project from start and i mentioned that several times above. Evan is not capable to fork pos coin without errors, and MN is much much harder and he will need real users to have stability of MN network, but nobody trust him now.
mihopa

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:12:43 AM

Wallet will not sync.
Why?
shivakumar D S

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:19:35 PM

This was not good and legit project from start, promising false worth of coin, wallet 5x updates and sync problems, premine staking all the time, false "diamond" investors dumping on forked exchange, 95% fake discord users and lots of only bad stuff.

Now SU is washing hands of this project and directed their stuff like Nicolas to leave, this is good thing - at least there are honest people in that staking pool agreggator.

This is dead project from start and i mentioned that several times above. Evan is not capable to fork pos coin without errors, and MN is much much harder and he will need real users to have stability of MN network, but nobody trust him now.

yaaa its absolutely true its a false project ......they have fooling their investors by doing fake promises
maxy1999

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:33:59 PM

yaaa its absolutely true its a false project ......they have fooling their investors by doing fake promises

Yes Bro they are cheaters. .
They have been fooling the invester's  from the
Day one. please don't belive in this project  Sad
Nio.crypto

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:32:23 PM

Yes Bro they are cheaters. .
They have been fooling the invester's  from the
Day one. please don't belive in this project  Sad

as you mentioned their wallet started in july and till now they have instructed to update the wallet for five times..... it only shows their work ethics and their promising words towards their inverstors....so stop beliving this DVX coin
Athani

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:42:41 PM

since u have updated ur wallet 5 times till now, there is no reply about this issue Sad Angry

They have started the coin for 50k sat but now it's only 2 sat then how could we sale or exchange our coin ....😠😠😠😠😠

thier swap ratio 1DVZ:100000DVX what nonsense swapping they are doing instead of solving there on going issues  Huh
there DVX price has reduced to 1-2sat , by swapping they r making fool of investors
fucking scammers Angry
Thanosmel88

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Really looks like a big scam.
They selling coins in the pre sale And told to the People that each coin worth 0.0005 sats And when listed on exchange was only some pennys.
djape

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Really looks like a big scam.
They selling coins in the pre sale And told to the People that each coin worth 0.0005 sats And when listed on exchange was only some pennys.

In 1st post on this ANN they state 2 BTC airdrops, because they advert coin price of 50000 sat even before hiting 1st exchange. Not a single exchange from ANN they fulfill - even small Crypto-Bridge. They mcan dream of Cryptopia listing, or Coin Exchange or even Stocks Exchange - all they announced and never delivered. They are on forked exchange escodex and price is 2 sat - they were never close to 100 sat and 50000 sat stated was a joke and fake
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

I think that the time of this projects had gone in 2016-2017, now we can see Quarkchain, Solana, Thundertoken and many others. This one is not modern one.
hammerhart

Activity: 381
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

I think that the time of this projects had gone in 2016-2017, now we can see Quarkchain, Solana, Thundertoken and many others. This one is not modern one.
yeah good project ..just sad about all this swaps...it is makeing the project so unpleasent and so complicated:(
Scala

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

OK.

I'm officialy baned from the DVX Discord server... don't know why, but I'am. I would like to continue the planning of the DVX (or whatever name it finally takes) with the rest of the community, but it seems it will not happen in the official server.
rerasta

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

OK.

I'm officialy baned from the DVX Discord server... don't know why, but I'am. I would like to continue the planning of the DVX (or whatever name it finally takes) with the rest of the community, but it seems it will not happen in the official server.

i think that someone closed the discord channel...
adnan39

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

Should make new discord channel
CoinDominator

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Guys.... Evan took off with the presale earnings.
He's as much of a cheater as the DV7 developers. Scam coin, scam fork.
adnan39

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:06:18 PM

Someone should take over this project ...
Scala

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:20:18 AM

Done!

https://discord.gg/48kbX7

Please share this link with as many DVX users, hodlers as possible.

The main idea it to decide, via consensuss, in this Discord server what is the future, if any, of DVZ (the name that was pre-defined to be the swap for DVX).

DO NOT EXPECT GREAT ACTIVITY YET!!!! We are building a team, trying to write some basic rules for the community and later, via popular desicion, came up with:

- Coin Specs.
- Whitepaper (what is the coin for?)
- SWAP (if any) schema
- and a long, long etc.

If you feel you can provide any design, developement, marketing, etc. to the coin, please DM me via Discord.

Guys.... Evan took off with the presale earnings.
He's as much of a cheater as the DV7 developers. Scam coin, scam fork.
JPSSAU68

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

Sorry discord link is not working
L1nk77

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:06 AM

https://discord.gg/HHkDahk new discord DVX