Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: old  (Read 21702 times)
murzame

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

Can you clarify on the timing of funds distribution to a users wallet in a 2 year contract? Are payouts daily/monthly/yearly? If I place 3000 Tokens into a contract for BTC, what is my payout frequency into the wallet?

Also are there caps on the buy back periods? I would like to come in with a decent sized investment but need to better understand the payout perimeters.

Hello Sir,

1. Payout is going to be until you will reach a 10USD limit in your account (minimum payout sum is 10USD), if you have a such a big contract for mining, we can transfer to you a money daily.
2. Yes, we have a caps, it will depend on the mining capacity, but we plan to put all our mined cryptocurrencies to buy back.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dias.kurmanov

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 08:48:59 AM

PRE SALE STARTED ❗️

First ROCK TOKENS are selling 🚀

Join our ICO, earn more than 400%

Join or bounty campaign  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196095.80

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:16:44 AM

The site have already change ?

Here the link to the site  https://www.icerockmining.io/

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:22:21 AM

Hi. is your mining farm already in operation or you just want to launch it after gathering ICO money?
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:32:23 AM

Hi. is your mining farm already in operation or you just want to launch it after gathering ICO money?

Hi, our mining farm is in progress of launching, we have several big mining farms, but the capacities located in different places, we will put them into the cave after ICO, and we will launch them after gathering the money

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 11:17:01 AM

we have almost 700 Video cards in already online, working, and we mostly mine BTC ETH LTC and going to mine Dash ( waiting for Antminers D3)

Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:27:00 PM

Hello, I'm about to invest but I wonder : is it normal that the website is showing 0$ invested for the moment ?

Really noone invested or is it not updated right now ?

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:38:57 AM

Hello, I'm about to invest but I wonder : is it normal that the website is showing 0$ invested for the moment ?

Really noone invested or is it not updated right now ?

Hi Sir, today is going to be the update of the status of investments

naska21

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:17:03 AM

we have almost 700 Video cards in already online, working, and we mostly mine BTC ETH LTC and going to mine Dash ( waiting for Antminers D3)

mining BTC with GPU? But it is not effective. It is better to switch to coins that can be effectively mined with GPU and at the same time have a good price on the market.
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:40:42 AM

mining BTC with GPU? But it is not effective. It is better to switch to coins that can be effectively mined with GPU and at the same time have a good price on the market.

You all noticed very correctly, BTC will be mined  on S9, and alternative coins with antminers on different algorithms and also video cards, with a list of our equipment you can  by will acquaint in White Paper.

redmption

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

How much money has been raised? I dont see anything flowing to the ETH contract or the BTC wallet... I liked the idea of this project but sadly seems not enough PR
gansbit

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:20:29 PM

what cryptos are able in your service?
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:03:47 PM

Hello, I have 2 questions.
1. Why will you have the buyback periods?
2. Is it possible that you prepare electric equipment in the cave?

Hello!

1. We have them because it is impossible to make 1huge buyback at same time, we counted that it reliable to make them by several periods, and partly.
2. Our cave is already electrified.  Actually we bought an electrified cave.

Wink

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:15:27 PM

what cryptos are able in your service?

Hi!

If you mean what cryptos we will mine - mainly BTC ETH LTC and Dash, and also the new cryptos which will rise and will seem to grow.
and if you mean which cryptos we are contributing: BTC, ETH LTC

Sindbad

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:53:24 PM

Hi,

I want to know is there a minimum amount you require to set up this project and if you don´t reach this amount how investors get their funding back?
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

Hi,

I want to know is there a minimum amount you require to set up this project and if you don´t reach this amount how investors get their funding back?

Hi sir, minimum is 50 000 $ at pre sale, and if we will not rise such an amount, we will return all the funds, it is set up in Smart Contract.
 Smiley

We hope everything  will be ok. Today we will be listed here with silver promo  Wink

And the BTC signature campaign is starting today

So ))) 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀 🚀

naska21

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:45:45 AM

You all noticed very correctly, BTC will be mined  on S9, and alternative coins with antminers on different algorithms and also video cards, with a list of our equipment you can  by will acquaint in White Paper.

will be? So, you don't mine btc right now. Could please provide some pictures of your farm (inside and outside) so that I could make the final decision on whether to invest?
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:52:05 AM

You all noticed very correctly, BTC will be mined  on S9, and alternative coins with antminers on different algorithms and also video cards, with a list of our equipment you can  by will acquaint in White Paper.

will be? So, you don't mine btc right now. Could please provide some pictures of your farm (inside and outside) so that I could make the final decision on whether to invest?

Yes Sir! Sure, please visit our Instagram @dias.icerock and if you give me your Telegram acc i will send you videos and pictures no problem

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:18:57 AM

arent]░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]██▄░░░░░░░░███░░█████████████░░░███████████
░░░░░░░░░░░█████▄░░░░░ ███░░██████████████░░████████████
░░░░░░░░░░████████▄░░░███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░███▀░░▀███████░░████░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░░███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
░░░░░░░███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
░░░░░░███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
░░░░░███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
░░░░███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
░░░███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████[/td][td]
.Ice Rock Mining.[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td]
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Whitepaper[/td][td][/td][td]
[url=https://icerockmining.io].The Most Profitable Mining.[/td][td][/td][td]
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196082.0]▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░▀██████████
████▀░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀██████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░██████
███▀░░▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░▄█████
██▄▄████▀▀▀▀░░░░░█████
███████▄▄░░░░▄▄░░███
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread[/td]
[/tr][/table]

Code:
[center][table][tr]
[td][center][url=https://icerockmining.io][font=monoscape][size=2px]

[color=#ec2909][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]▄██▄
[color=#df2709][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]▄█████▄
[color=#d22408][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]████████
[color=#c52208][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]▄███░▄█████
[color=#b82007][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]▄███░▄██████▄[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░[/color]▄████
[color=#aa1e07][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███▀░▄████████[color=transparent]░░░░░[/color]▄████████
[color=#9d1b06][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [/color]███░░██████████[color=transparent]░░[/color]▄███▀░░█████
[color=#901906][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]███░░███████████████▀░░███████
[color=#831705][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ [/color]███░░█████████████▀░░░█████████
[color=#761405][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]██▄[color=transparent]░░░░░░░░[/color]███░░█████████████░░░███████████
[color=#691204][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░░[/color]█████▄[color=transparent]░░░░░ [/color]███░░██████████████░░████████████
[color=#5c1004][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░░[/color]████████▄[color=transparent]░░░[/color]███░░███▀░░░░░▀█████░█████████████
[color=#4f0e03][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░░[/color]███▀░░▀████[color=transparent]░[/color]███░░███

█░░▄██▄░░██████████████████
[color=#420b03][color=transparent]░░░░░░░░[/color]███▀░██▄░▀█████░░█████░░████░░██████████████████
[color=#340902][color=transparent]░░░░░░░[/color]███▀░█████▄░▀██░░██████░░▀██▀░▄██████████████████
[color=#270702][color=transparent]░░░░░░[/color]███▀░▄███████▄░░░███████░░░░░▄████████████████████
[color=#1a0501][color=transparent]░░░░░[/color]███▀░░██████████▄████████░░▄░░▀████████████████████
[color=#0d0201][color=transparent]░░░░[/color]███▀░░████████████████████░░██▄░░▀██████████████████
[color=#000][color=transparent]░░░[/color]███▀░░░████████████████████░░████▄░░▀████████████████[/td][td][center][url=https://icerockmining.io][font=Calibri][size=26pt][b][color=#fff][glow=#000,1][color=transparent].[/color]I[glow=#220601,1]c[glow=#430c03,1]e [glow=#871705,1]R[glow=#a91d06,1]o[glow=#ca2308,1]c[glow=#ec2909,1]k [glow=#a91d06,1]M[glow=#871705,1]i[glow=#651204,1]n[glow=#430c03,1]i[glow=#220601,1]n[glow=#000,1]g[color=transparent].[/color][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://icerockmining.io/whitePaper.pdf][font=monoscape][size=2px][color=#EC2909]▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
███░░░░░░░░░▀█████████
████░░███████▄░▀████████
█████░░██▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████░░██░█▀▀▄░█▀▀▄░█▀▀░██
█████░░██░█░░█░█░░█░█▄▄░██
█████░░██░█▀▀░░█░░█░█░░░██
█████░░██░█░░░░█▄▄▀░█░░░██
████░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
███░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
[size=7pt][b][font=arial black]Whitepaper[/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://icerockmining.io][font=Calibri][size=24pt][b][color=#fff][glow=#EC2909,1][color=transparent].[/color]The Most Profitable Mining[color=transparent].[/color][/td][td][/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196082.0][font=monoscape][size=2px][color=#EC29

Here you are  [url]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2211200.msg22275149#msg22275149[/url]

murzame

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

Hey,

don't miss Pre-Sale period!  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: