Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:18:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: old  (Read 21702 times)
dias.kurmanov

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 06:33:07 AM

is it true US residents can't invest?

The main thing is SEC. They did not allow American citizens to participate in ICOs. We notify about that all our backers.

p.s:           But I personally don't know and I don't have any idea HOW THEY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT???  Huh
How SEC will know about the crypto transaction. That exactly THIS transaction was made by a THUS person. Blockchain gives anonymity!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark.goodbye

Activity: 160
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

I see, How deep in the mountain is your data center?

Check out the videos, they walk thrunthe front door into the caves...

Can you please answer? As I can't understand how you plan to maintain stable internet in the mountain, and I worry about it.

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

I see, How deep in the mountain is your data center?

Check out the videos, they walk thrunthe front door into the caves...

Can you please answer? As I can't understand how you plan to maintain stable internet in the mountain, and I worry about it.
Near the Ice Rock is a cell tower that supports local operators such as Kcell, Aktiv, Beeline, Altel is situated. We will use the 4G Internet, especially different operators of cellular communication. 70 Mb/s each one at least.

And we have no limits. I mean rising the number of sim cards. We definitely do not have any problems with the Internet. And the second solving this problem is satellite internet.

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 09:30:50 AM

If this token qualifies as an equity, then yes I guess.

in fact, the issue is controversial, since tokens can be exchanged for a mining contract. But we do not want to break the law.

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:40:34 AM

Hi this project is simply amazing and u showed a lot of proofs and pictures that indeed this project is legit.

Pardon me if this question been asked before.

What is the return for miner? How do they get pay? In crytocurrenct or in usd?

Thanks

Smile
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:31:11 PM

Hi this project is simply amazing and u showed a lot of proofs and pictures that indeed this project is legit.

Pardon me if this question been asked before.

What is the return for miner? How do they get pay? In crytocurrenct or in usd?

Thanks

Sir, you may count it right here https://icerockmining.io/#2_pribl
They are paid by transaction straight to your wallet. If you get BTC mining contract, you will get BTC payment, if Monero then Monero.

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:25:31 PM

This is a very original project. But very strange. How is it possible that you can use the caves without having to pay anything? Do they belong to anyone? Is there any security to protect the miners?
icerockmining_advisor

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

This is a very original project. But very strange. How is it possible that you can use the caves without having to pay anything? Do they belong to anyone? Is there any security to protect the miners?

The cave is very close to the dam. Dams in Kazakhstan are viewed as strategic objects. There is always armed security nearby because it is required by law to ensure security near the dam and nearby areas. Our projects benefits from this greatly. If otherwise, we would not take a risk to proceed with the project.
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:41:35 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2017, 05:54:12 PM by dias.kurmanov

Our company owns an area of 2 hectares. The cave is in the territory that belongs to us. Unlike the dam, the facility is not the state's own.
We are going to use armed security. So no problem with safety.

DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:00:25 AM

The main thing is SEC. They did not allow American citizens to participate in ICOs. We notify about that all our backers.

p.s:           But I personally don't know and I don't have any idea HOW THEY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT???  Huh
How SEC will know about the crypto transaction. That exactly THIS transaction was made by a THUS person. Blockchain gives anonymity!

They probably don't know in that moment. But whenever a person files for tax and it turns out that they participated in your ICO and you didn't take the right measures then your whole project could be shut down and that person could be forced to pay a fine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:20:26 AM

I see that you raised almost 100 000 USD and there are still 17 days of ICO.
So you use invested money to buy miners and GPUs? Can I ask, do you convert invested BTC and ETH to fiat and than buy the equipment? Or you hold some of them because the price has been growing lately?

I have a good feeling about BTC value in 2018 so I think you will be able to pay back 3 times more without a problem.
redmption

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

p.s:           But I personally don't know and I don't have any idea HOW THEY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT???  Huh

They probably don't know in that moment. But whenever a person files for tax and it turns out that they participated in your ICO and you didn't take the right measures then your whole project could be shut down and that person could be forced to pay a fine.

You have no idea what you are talking about. SEC has no control over Kazakhstan, they can’t shut anything down. They only thing that could happen is IF the SEC made a specific ruling on Ice Rock then American investors could be in trouble for not reporting ownership. Please stop spreading FUD. Imagine USA telling places like China and Russia to shut down their ICOs because SEC said so... those countries would tell the SEC to go to hell. USA law doesn’t apply to other countries smh
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:34:44 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:07:16 AM by dias.kurmanov

So you use invested money to buy miners and GPUs? Can I ask, do you convert invested BTC and ETH to fiat and than buy the equipment? Or you hold some of them because the price has been growing lately?

I have a good feeling about BTC value in 2018 so I think you will be able to pay back 3 times more without a problem.

Sir, it was more than 100 000 $ invested, we will update soon. We hold some and convert some.

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:49:05 PM

Actually, we raised more, we will update soon.
And still 17 days left 👍
We hold some and used some for buying miners.
In crypto we trust 😀

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:15:42 PM

Updates

BTC 19.85 
LTC 152.7 
ETH  227.5

BTC USD   116253
LTC USD 9162
ETH USD   68250

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

We started ordering ANTMINER L3+

No way back!
🏆 This is ICE ROCK MINING 🏆

zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:31:25 PM

Nice shopping list Smiley You probably can't wait that all those miners are shipped. I hope they quickly arrive to Kazahstan and that your supplier don't run out of them because you will need a few more after the ICO. Money is still flowing and you will soon reach 200 000 USD I see.
RueBees

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:10 AM

Check out this comparison to HydroMiner.

https://medium.com/@ruebees/hydrominer-ico-vs-ice-rock-mining-ico-39c3ac93f523

Ice Rock Mining is the real "green" mining solution.
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:43:44 AM

Nice shopping list Smiley You probably can't wait that all those miners are shipped. I hope they quickly arrive to Kazahstan and that your supplier don't run out of them because you will need a few more after the ICO. Money is still flowing and you will soon reach 200 000 USD I see.

😎
Yes, Sir! We are waiting! Bitmain is a serious company, and FedEx too. 🇨🇳 is not far from 🇰🇿, so no problems

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:52:02 AM

Check out this comparison to HydroMiner.

Ice Rock Mining is the real "green" mining solution.

WOW GUYS

Check this articles!!!

https://medium.com/@ruebees/hashnest-vs-ice-rock-mining-ico-2a81cb3fd451

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: