Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: old  (Read 21703 times)
loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

We started ordering ANTMINER L3+

No way back!
🏆 This is ICE ROCK MINING 🏆

Nice! So you have ordered 24 Antminers L3+ so far right? Do you know when these will be shipped?

How many more are you planning to order? Will you wait for the ICO to end before ordering more?

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:45:25 PM

is it true US residents can't invest?

The main thing is SEC. They did not allow American citizens to participate in ICOs. We notify about that all our backers.

p.s:           But I personally don't know and I don't have any idea HOW THEY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT???  Huh
How SEC will know about the crypto transaction. That exactly THIS transaction was made by a THUS person. Blockchain gives anonymity!

They probably don't know in that moment. But whenever a person files for tax and it turns out that they participated in your ICO and you didn't take the right measures then your whole project could be shut down and that person could be forced to pay a fine.

You have no idea what you are talking about. SEC has no control over Kazakhstan, they can’t shut anything down. They only thing that could happen is IF the SEC made a specific ruling on Ice Rock then American investors could be in trouble for not reporting ownership. Please stop spreading FUD. Imagine USA telling places like China and Russia to shut down their ICOs because SEC said so... those countries would tell the SEC to go to hell. USA law doesn’t apply to other countries smh

Calm down, I was referring to people and projects both located in the US. And they could indeed be in trouble. If you say the opposite, then you are telling crap. And btw, you underestimate by far the international power of the SEC. A lot of European based projects excluded US investors from participation precisely because there is something like international finance law. Why do you think would European based projects exclude US investors? Well, because the SEC cooperates with financial oversight institutions around the whole world. I am not saying that I like that. I am just saying how it is.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:34:38 PM

I like your idea and I would like to join the project please reply me please twitter and facebook bounty campaign is already started and how can I participate?
Thank you! With Respect Denis!
dias.kurmanov

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

"Ice Rock Mining - Lifetime Profit"

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:18:11 PM

We started ordering ANTMINER L3+

No way back!
🏆 This is ICE ROCK MINING 🏆

Nice! So you have ordered 24 Antminers L3+ so far right? Do you know when these will be shipped?

How many more are you planning to order? Will you wait for the ICO to end before ordering more?

We ordered 24 L3+ and 19 S9, and 21 D3.

We will not wait for the ICO to end, Sir. Because we have no hard cap, we passed hard cap at pre-sale period. No way back⛔️. We will launch our project 🚀
👍

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:24:23 PM

I like your idea and I would like to join the project please reply me please twitter and facebook bounty campaign is already started and how can I participate?
Thank you! With Respect Denis!

Sir, you are very welcome! Please contact to out bounty manager Atriz. Here the link to our bounty campaign

⬇️

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2196095.0

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:35:59 PM

The main thing is SEC. They did not allow American citizens to participate in ICOs. We notify about that all our backers.

p.s:           But I personally don't know and I don't have any idea HOW THEY WOULD KNOW ABOUT THAT???  Huh
How SEC will know about the crypto transaction. That exactly THIS transaction was made by a THUS person. Blockchain gives anonymity!

They probably don't know in that moment. But whenever a person files for tax and it turns out that they participated in your ICO and you didn't take the right measures then your whole project could be shut down and that person could be forced to pay a fine.

You have no idea what you are talking about. SEC has no control over Kazakhstan, they can’t shut anything down. They only thing that could happen is IF the SEC made a specific ruling on Ice Rock then American investors could be in trouble for not reporting ownership. Please stop spreading FUD. Imagine USA telling places like China and Russia to shut down their ICOs because SEC said so... those countries would tell the SEC to go to hell. USA law doesn’t apply to other countries smh

Calm down, I was referring to people and projects both located in the US. And they could indeed be in trouble. If you say the opposite, then you are telling crap. And btw, you underestimate by far the international power of the SEC. A lot of European based projects excluded US investors from participation precisely because there is something like international finance law. Why do you think would European based projects exclude US investors? Well, because the SEC cooperates with financial oversight institutions around the whole world. I am not saying that I like that. I am just saying how it is.

You are right, Sir! I personally 100% agree with you!
But we are not breaking the US laws.

Here is the text from SEC directly:

"Background – Initial Coin Offerings

Virtual coins or tokens are created and disseminated using distributed ledger or blockchain technology.  Recently promoters have been selling virtual coins or tokens in ICOs.  Purchasers may use fiat currency (e.g., U.S. dollars) or virtual currencies to buy these virtual coins or tokens.  Promoters may tell purchasers that the capital raised from the sales will be used to fund development of a digital platform, software, or other projects and that the virtual tokens or coins may be used to access the platform, use the software, or otherwise participate in the project.  Some promoters and initial sellers may lead buyers of the virtual coins or tokens to expect a return on their investment or to participate in a share of the returns provided by the project. After they are issued, the virtual coins or tokens may be resold to others in a secondary market on virtual currency exchanges or other platforms"

And here is the link:
https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-and-bulletins/ib_coinofferings

Everyone can read our White Paper.
We are OK with that.

Sir, Thank You!

redmption

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

Quite calm, its your statements that were hyperbolic and on the level of FUD. Nothing is getting shut down, especially a smaller project like IRM.
dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:18:29 PM

Quite calm, its your statements that were hyperbolic and on the level of FUD. Nothing is getting shut down, especially a smaller project like IRM.

That is what I am talking about. IRM is not breaking any law.

DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:10:25 AM

Could you please read the conversation again? I did not say that this project will be shut down. Check again what that person asked and read my answer and you will see that I was completely neutral on that matter, I just wanted to explain to that person what could happen if the right measures had not been taken and under which circumstances, for example, the SEC finds out about those transactions. Jesus...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
redmption

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

Let’s end the argument as I understand your point now. As your initial response was to one of the devs it appeared you were telling him the project could be shut down. People FUD too much, especially on smaller projects like this, so that’s what it looked like.

Could you please read the conversation again? I did not say that this project will be shut down. Check again what that person asked and read my answer and you will see that I was completely neutral on that matter, I just wanted to explain to that person what could happen if the right measures had not been taken and under which circumstances, for example, the SEC finds out about those transactions. Jesus...
loremipsum

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

As stated on the telegram channel, buybacks are capped at 80% of profits. Have you calculated the price and the difficulty that Bitcoin needs to be at in February and May, so that buybacks are possible?

dias.kurmanov

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

As stated on the telegram channel, buybacks are capped at 80% of profits. Have you calculated the price and the difficulty that Bitcoin needs to be at in February and May, so that buybacks are possible?

More than just possible.

loremipsum

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:26:06 PM

More than just possible.

Yes ok, I don’t doubt that they are very likely -or almost certain- to happen. But I just want to know, for example, if BTC crashes, how much does it need to crash to create problems with the buybacks?

freshstorm92

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/9498088826998

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

well, mining btc is never old trend. could say that this project is a very reality project, the profit closes with real mining profit, possiblity, congrats dev team, you guys are doing a great works

DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:20:55 PM

Let’s end the argument as I understand your point now. As your initial response was to one of the devs it appeared you were telling him the project could be shut down. People FUD too much, especially on smaller projects like this, so that’s what it looked like.

It's all good, got your point, too. Let's keep going with more important stuff Wink Cheers!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ZaineJJ

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:59:38 PM

What is the minimum to invest in ICO?
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:21:13 PM

It says in the whitepaper that "the minimum participation threshold in the main placement will be 5 ROCK tokens."
But I'm not sure if this is about ICO investment or it is about long term cloud mining contracts, so after you purchase ROCK tokens, you will be able to invest them into mining contract, this will be possible in December I think.

You should wait for an official answer. I think 5 USD is enough, so 0.0169 ETH at the moment will give you 5 ROCK tokens. But I am not sure as I said.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:46:14 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:32:21 AM by polylogic

nice Location you got there, space for 46,000 (or 4,600?) asics and community financed.
congratulations.

but why stop there? the mountain seems big enough.
why not expand the tunnels and even host community asics?

what is Happening after the two year mining contracts are over and you brought back all token?

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website
Twitter
BTCT ANN
vcdragon

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:51:39 PM

will like to know the same

hi all
ZaineJJ

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:07:36 AM

will like to know the same

Thank you i asked the CEO on their live support and its 5USD min so yeah Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: