Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:53:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NUL  (Read 4520 times)
tokenmarket (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

Message from SimplyVital Health:

"Thank you all for participating in this bounty program!  The bounty program is officially closed and we have tallied all the participants.  The tokens will be distributed out with the rest of the tokens during the crowdsale.  We are having another bounty program to launch and you can view the information at the following link."

https://www.simplyvitalhealth.com/

Note SImplyVital Health aim to have new bounty uploaded on their website and aim to have it operational next week.

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:23:57 PM

SIMPLYVITAL HEALTH: AMBASSADOR OF HEALTHCARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE ASIA

In this particular moment in time blockchain is undoubtedly the most exciting topic that investors, entrepreneurs and thinkers alike are discussing about. Being able to do so while sailing on a crypto-cruise across Singapore, Penang and Phuket together with the brightest game-changers, pioneers and thought-leaders of this space is something completely unique that couldn’t be missed.
https://medium.com/simplyvital/simplyvital-health-ambassador-of-healthcare-on-the-blockchain-cruise-asia-e9d8d02f0890
tokenmarket (OP)

Activity: 492
Merit: 291

TokenMarket.net

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

Dear Bounty Participants,

Please find the link here to the new SimplyVital Health Bounty Program. All the bounty will be moved over to this address:

https://bountyhealthnexus.herokuapp.com/login

.TokenMarket.
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
██▀▀
▐▌
▐║
▐║
▐▌

██▄▄
▬★ Full Service ICO Advisory ★▬
Follow and Research Tokens
★▬▬▬ Subscribe Now ▬▬▬★
▀▀██
▐▌
║▌
║▌
▐▌

▄▄██
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

Please find the link here to the new SimplyVital Health Bounty Program. All the bounty will be moved over to this address:

Thanks for warning. And then I thought at first that some problems had begun! I will save for myself a new link
IpKiss

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:23:30 PM by IpKiss

Nice !
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:49:08 PM

I have already seen several projects related to health and all of them did not collect the right amount during the ICO. You twice carried your main sale. Can you tell what amount is already attracted by you?
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty
DenysM

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:39:13 AM

Interesting project hope its  success.

Great Project, Great Team, Wish you best of luck.

Perhaps they have a project and interesting but I do not see much interest in the project from investors. The main sale begins in a week and I want to scream how much they collected on pre-sale !? They have twice postponed their sale because of unsuccessful fees and I do not like that the team does not disclose the information of fees on the pre-sale.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Perhaps they have a project and interesting but I do not see much interest in the project from investors. The main sale begins in a week and I want to scream how much they collected on pre-sale !? They have twice postponed their sale because of unsuccessful fees and I do not like that the team does not disclose the information of fees on the pre-sale.

and now they open another bounty on their official website. I think this is their last bounty and ico in getting the funds to build the project I'm still optimistic about the project that runs because it carries health. I love this project that allows a sick person to get proper care with blockchain-based, it may be that the team is working hard in achieving the roadmap. so just wait for the good news. keep it up team. cheers

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
MakaveliTheDon
Copper Member

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

this project will be good in the future, I interest to join bounty

Truly interesting project. I love to see projects taking on healthcare, because the system behind it hasn't really changed for years. If you are interested in other HealthCare related projects, here is one. (Disclaimer, I work with them).

TrustedHealth - A decentralized ecosystem for specialized medicine on blockchain.

Telegram: https://t.me/TrustedHealth_io
Whitepaper: https://trustedhealth.io/pdfs/TDH_Whitepaper-eb7d572e22a9c2b941de54cbd2885dcb.pdf?vsn=d

And since you are interested in Bounties, here it is: https://medium.com/trustedhealth-io/trustedhealth-bounty-4158e417013f

VERITY.NETWORK | Decentralized oracle for smart contracts | Try our ALPHA and earn rewards
DenysM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

and now they open another bounty on their official website. I think this is their last bounty and ico in getting the funds to build the project I'm still optimistic about the project that runs because it carries health. I love this project that allows a sick person to get proper care with blockchain-based, it may be that the team is working hard in achieving the roadmap. so just wait for the good news. keep it up team. cheers

Yes, I saw that they launched another generosity, but this does not save them. This is not the kind of advertisement that is now needed for this project. I think that them need more advertising on the Internet. I also like the project but I've already seen several projects that are related to health and they failed. I need more news.
IpKiss

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:13:26 PM

Interesting project hope its  success.

Yes, I saw that they launched another generosity, but this does not save them. This is not the kind of advertisement that is now needed for this project. I think that them need more advertising on the Internet. I also like the project but I've already seen several projects that are related to health and they failed. I need more news.

As a first hour supporter let me explain to you the project. Hope it can help you ( but i advise you to read the white paper for more technical purposes ) :

Simply health Vital wan't to reducing medical costs, giving individuals more control over their health data, opening up possibilities for innovation in medical research.

In order to do this , they have an open source PROTOCOL ->  Health nexus  who run in the blockchain to  helps the providers view authenticated ad non-repudiable records at the same time regardless of clinical affiliation.
Because Sharing data between care teams is extremely difficult, but necessary to ensure that the correct care pathway is being followed in the right order by the right providers. their platform allows providers to easily share files with their care teams to coordinate care.

Payors can also utilize their platform for real time access to care pathways for audit reasons. They can dig into visit history data to identify why episode costs deviate significantly from average costs.

In conclusion , HLTH will be partner with their competitor. Any party in the HealthCare digital industry can use it and generate income.

If you have any other questions,  ask  i'll try to help.

EDIT : SHV are very active on twitter : https://twitter.com/SimplyVitalHQ
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

this is a great project and i think its gonna be a good in the future. wishing for the best of this project.good luck to the dev.
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:28:19 AM

SIMPLYVITAL HEALTH: AMBASSADOR OF HEALTHCARE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN CRUISE ASIA

In this particular moment in time blockchain is undoubtedly the most exciting topic that investors, entrepreneurs and thinkers alike are discussing about. Being able to do so while sailing on a crypto-cruise across Singapore, Penang and Phuket together with the brightest game-changers, pioneers and thought-leaders of this space is something completely unique that couldn’t be missed.
https://medium.com/simplyvital/simplyvital-health-ambassador-of-healthcare-on-the-blockchain-cruise-asia-e9d8d02f0890
It was probably a very interesting and informative trip, also I think that it brought the team additional experience for work
nadyn

Merit: 287

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:39:05 AM

hello, who can help? in the office are not active tweeter links, does not consider steaks, who to write to?
https://twitter.com/v_nadj
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

Interesting project hope its  success.

As a first hour supporter let me explain to you the project. Hope it can help you ( but i advise you to read the white paper for more technical purposes ) :

Simply health Vital wan't to reducing medical costs, giving individuals more control over their health data, opening up possibilities for innovation in medical research.

In order to do this , they have an open source PROTOCOL ->  Health nexus  who run in the blockchain to  helps the providers view authenticated ad non-repudiable records at the same time regardless of clinical affiliation.
Because Sharing data between care teams is extremely difficult, but necessary to ensure that the correct care pathway is being followed in the right order by the right providers. their platform allows providers to easily share files with their care teams to coordinate care.

Payors can also utilize their platform for real time access to care pathways for audit reasons. They can dig into visit history data to identify why episode costs deviate significantly from average costs.

In conclusion , HLTH will be partner with their competitor. Any party in the HealthCare digital industry can use it and generate income.

If you have any other questions,  ask  i'll try to help.

EDIT : SHV are very active on twitter : https://twitter.com/SimplyVitalHQ

Good answer, but sorry can you explain in detail about the previous bounty. about when can the stake be calculated with a received Token ?? because this is a big question people want to know. sorry if i'm wrong I just want to know the exact date. Thanks Smiley

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:36:00 AM

with such healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world,think so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful for sure ;)this will be great
allfriends88

Activity: 560

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:59:01 AM

with such healthcare projects will be very useful to all people around the world,think so surely there will be many who support it so it will be successful for sure ;)this will be great
true health project appears to be on the support of many people because this is a noble goal. When can I participate in this project?

HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

true health project appears to be on the support of many people because this is a noble goal. When can I participate in this project?
All delay the beginning of the ICO, most likely this is due to the circumstances in the market of crypto-currencies and an advertising company for the most rapid collection of funds.
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

A great project, with such an approach to the medical industry, you will succeed, only the question, what are the results of fees?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: