Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:41:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31594 times)
provocome

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

Thats one nice project Smiley I wish you success !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:27:39 AM

IUNGO launches at Vilnius airport - Global Wi-Fi

Total of 64 Million IUNGO Tokens for sale. This will be the ONLY Token generation event in IUNGOs history and any unused tokens will be burned.

You will get 1000 Iungo Tokens for each Ether you invest. We also accept Bitcoin, Litecoin and the major currencies to make sure everyone has the chance to invest. As is standard practice there will be bonuses for early investors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1aRIn0GPs

quinney123

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

Loving this concept i was just wondering what exchanges they had on board and when the tokens will be released on to them?
quinney123

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

Also can you confirm if the USA and China can partake in the ICO??
jendervan

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

iungo this project I see a very nice, clear prospects..I am so excited to follow the development of this project,with the idea of the idea of a team of highly creative and so focused.. this project will be successful enough to achieve the target, a nice project to do both. I sense a great future on this project.. I hope this project can be successful
Cynos

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Also can you confirm if the USA and China can partake in the ICO??

Yes US and China allowed as it's a utility token not a security  Smiley
mugwump

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

Hi all!

Does anybody know any similar projects to IUNGO? I'm also interested in non-blockchain projects in their field.

Thank you!
mugwump
orangepeel

Activity: 4
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:27:44 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 06:55:06 AM by orangepeel

Estimated price in 2019 Q1 for 1 ING - 0.5 - 1 USD

It is stupid how IUNGO's company value is directly proportional to the value of ETH.

Now that ETH has shot up from $300 to $800, to now $1200 in the past week, IUNGO's coins have shot up along side it from $0.30 to $0.8, to now $1.23, without technological advancement, milestone achievements or the actual growth/demand of the company to justify it.

Seriously, what an effing joke. Your ICO value increased 4x in value solely due to ETH's success which is in no way related to yours.

Why should I have to pay 58% more for each of your coins since last week, solely because of ETH's success?

Imagine if other companies did this: let's say the value of NFL goes up one year by 4x, so Walmart increases the price on all generic footballs by 4x; or stores around the world start only accepting crypto, but everything has a fixed crypto price, so when Bitcoin moons your starbucks coffee costs $420.

Seriously, what a joke. Only in crypto does this crap slide.

Companies like this should be ashamed, the greed is absolutely ridiculous.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

IUNGO at the Dubai International Blockchain Summit 2018

IUNGO Network was delighted to attend the Dubai International Blockchain Summit at the beautiful Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah in Dubai, UAE.

IUNGO Advisor Simon Cocking gave the opening Keynote speech at the beginning of the day and chaired the final panel of experts to close the day. IUNGO Board member and Ex LinkedIn Executive Dylan Sharkey spent the day meeting with Gulf Venture Capitalists, Crypto Funds and HNWIs as well as giving on-location interviews to Bloomberg Middle East, CNN and the local Arabic press. A CNN Marketplace Middle East documentary on Blockchain and the Crypto world is going to include a profile of Mr. Sharkey and his involvement as a core member of the IUNGO Leadership Team. Shooting begins this week at IUNGO’s Middle East HQ in Emirates Towers.

More details on the IUNGO Dubai roll out, Government and Commercial Partnerships and media coverage to follow so watch this space for more updates.

Please see some photos of the day below. For those of you in Northern Europe and the US we hope the palm trees and sunshine don’t make you too jealous!

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-at-the-dubai-international-blockchain-summit-2018-fcced92f5c79
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

sent my ether last week from Eidoo wallet, so today i added "Force token enrollment" (under Preferences menu in Eidoo) to show the ING token...

showing "No transactions for IUNGO token" and 0 balance. Undecided

sent email to support@iungo.network about 12 hours ago; no reply yet. i didn't find an email support address at the IUNGO site, so i improvised with support address.

used this contract:
0x24ddff6d8b8a42d835af3b440de91f3386554aa4
18 (Eidoo doesn't have a field for decimals)
ING (symbol not enter-able either)

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xc1301415e30d106d77e1e151995614444cd424cef58c808441f6dea50642c5ca

pocketart

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

Just curious.
What exchanges does dev plan to list IUNGO on?

joeworld

Activity: 258

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

Is the airdrop still going?Huh
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:57:15 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 02:52:50 AM by Apekool

Hi all!

Does anybody know any similar projects to IUNGO? I'm also interested in non-blockchain projects in their field.

Yes

IUNGO is actually a bit older than the recent blockchain hype, or well at least the idea of "internet everywhere" is.

My phone provider grants me access to all of their wifi access points for example, not just in this country, which includes every household with a subscription and about 90% of public places, also worldwide at all public places, train stations, airports, capital cities etc.

So actually the project might become promising for countries and places where the internet has not spread to it's fullest yet. Because for example I got unlimited bandwidth for only a fraction of what people are supposed to invest in IUNGO, and a cellular 4G subscription with unlimited bandwidth is also readily available and affordable for literally everyone here.

So why should people invest in IUNGO?

If operational the IUNGO network can eventually fill in some unexpected gaps, it might be praised by people who love to provide for and customize their own stuff, but overthrowing the world wide web will be something entirely different. That will not happen by just building and marketering a product and raising funds. If you want to replace a system with a better one you will have to take it's place, either by conviction or by a show of strength. It is not something that is automatically achieved even if this whole project goes fantastically perfect. It is quiet the task the team of this project takes at hand.

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:55:58 AM

Btw, is it correct that IUNGO and TOKIA are going to work together? join/merge?

can't remember where I heard that but I'm sure something like that came up earlier today..

Muo

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:39 AM

I heard pre-ico has been sold out. Good job.
When does the ico start tho?
gazer142

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

i am looking forward into this project but there's a lot of missing information, these project is really good i am still looking forward in this kind of project, and i know it is worth for investing
Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:30:19 PM

i am looking forward into this project but there's a lot of missing information, these project is really good i am still looking forward in this kind of project, and i know it is worth for investing

There some projects alike, though all of them have their own knack of doing things. It's interesting to follow such developments, even when not investing ^^

Decide for yourself, for example:

https://smartmesh.io/smart/smartapp.html (android app is out)

fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:09:22 AM

Blockchain Platform Makes Internet Service More Private and Affordable

The role of the Internet in modern day civilization cannot be overemphasized. It also serves as an essential tool for globalization and societal development that is significant in every area of individual and national development such as education, commerce, politics and the military.

Centralized servers are limited
Considering how crucial Internet services are becoming and the growing demands upon service providers on a global level, it is obvious that the existing infrastructure can only be relied upon for a limited period of time. Also the centralized nature of these systems remains a form of limitation which leaves subscribers in a state of uncertainty based on what to expect from a service based on centralized control. Being run mostly by profit-oriented corporations, the limited coverage in terms of Internet service is a consequence of demography and available opportunities. This explains why most sparsely populated areas, such as small towns and villages do not enjoy good Internet services.

On the side of users, connecting through centralized servers means giving up on their rights to privacy. This is because with the existing service providers, there is no such thing as genuine neutrality.

A decentralized platform
The solutions offered by Blockchain technology which enables “anyone to be anything at any time” is being explored in the Internet service providing industry. IUNGO network and its existing partnerships enhance the availability of the Internet across several borders by taking advantage of the flexibility offered by Blockchain technology. This system involves the creation of a decentralized platform where anyone who has Internet data can function as a service provider to his immediate community by providing WiFi services. This service will enable more participation, and create an inclusive ecosystem that will increase Internet coverage even to more remote areas across the world.

A universal revenue opportunity
Powered by an Ethereum based token, IUNGO presents service providers with such benefits as an additional revenue stream for individuals and businesses who elect to provide Internet services to anyone within their surroundings as they can pay using the platform’s tokens. The project is also a cost-effective venture since there will be no need for the usual physical infrastructure that is normal practice with the existing systems. Blockchain is a protocol that is not bound by geographical location. Therefore issues of coverage and Internet reach will become forgotten. More users will become engaged in the profitable venture, thereby contributing to solving the global and persistent problem of unemployment.

The IUNGO platform provides users with powerful web-based service management tools (network abuse prevention, reports, billing, alerts, captive portals, white label branding), marketing tools and also the resident Blockchain protocol ensures increased security within the service. Also, based on the direct peer-to-peer nature of transactions, there becomes a significantly reduced legal liability for corporate “visitor” Internet access.

A convenient and affordable service
Internet users on the IUNGO platform are exposed to instant, seamless, safe and automated connectivity with hassle-free payments. Beyond these, the reduced cost of providing these services automatically implies a more affordable product for subscribers who through Blockchain technology are offered transparent accounting with a single global wallet. Internet usage, in this case, is also based on preferences in terms of price, speed, quality and reviews.

IUNGO network is currently carrying out an ICO and has already achieved its Soft Cap with more than 10 mln tokens sold to over 3,000 unique investors from every continent on earth. The network also has working MVP and is rolling out globally with a partnership to provide IUNGO hotspots at Vilnius International airport (impressive video of the Airport launch here) with more hotspots in London, Dublin, Dubai and Taiwan coming soon. Its recent partnership with Mysterium (who raised $14 mln in their May ICO) will provide the first DApp on the platform providing a VPN to all IUNGO users.

This innovation by IUNGO network is set to disrupt the Internet service providing industry, offering both individuals and organizations the opportunity to earn revenue while enabling the global growth and coverage in Internet services. They already have a community of over 5,000 passionate supporters on Telegram, a sure fire sign of a successful project indeed, making IUNGO one to watch in 2018.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-platform-makes-internet-service-more-private-and-affordable
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Hi,

Can some one please tell me why IGN tokens are not shown on my  ethplorer.io  and  etherscan.io  dashboard??  All other tokens are appearing fine there.

However, the IGN tokens are displayed on myetherwallet.com  main dashboard.  what is the issue??  Thanks
ZenHosting

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:55:38 AM

Tokens will show up on Etherscan once ICO is over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: