Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

Seems strange that they want payment in the form of a token they "believe" is going to be worthless and unsaleable lol.

Exactly what I was thinking when reading this! Also they want to be compensated for bashing the coin publicly. Yeah, right... next time I'll get kicked in the nuts I'll compensate the kicker for his efforts!

It speaks volumes that all the people telling us that LIFE is a scam are only active in this thread and obviously have just registered to make these posts. I wouldn't even be sure if they are more than one guy with several accounts. They probably want to make people panic sell their coins, then pump it by buying all the supposedly worthless coins etc.

Thanks to those displaying some reason on here!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livewryght

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

Stating I’m part of a group is just showing how life community is well misinformed.  Bunch of misguided impulsive people let loose on the internet.  Read my posts for the facts
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

Stating I’m part of a group is just showing how life community is well misinformed.  Bunch of misguided impulsive people let loose on the internet.  Read my posts for the facts

That's just it looney tunes your statements DO NOT contain facts mere supposition. Go back to school get qualified in something. But before that please report to the nearest police station and confess to stealing oxygen. You do not listen in anyway shape or form. You are spreading misguided facts bordering on lies. You have now 😂🤣😂🤔😆🤓
livewryght

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:16:59 PM

Your statements make no sense anyone with a brain and eyes can read what’s true and what’s not that’s why life token has hit the bottom and can’t get up. Saying things aren’t true with obvious proof infont of it is only proving my point. Good luck with misguiding our community
madpoet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

Your statements make no sense anyone with a brain and eyes can read what’s true and what’s not that’s why life token has hit the bottom and can’t get up. Saying things aren’t true with obvious proof infont of it is only proving my point. Good luck with misguiding our community

They do make perfect sense. A few examples are as follows. You're making statements like bankruptcy when there is no evidence of that. You're stating that LIFElabs owns Tarian. Again no evidence at all of that. I can go on and on and on. I'm not doing this to support LIFE or any other token. I'm doing this so the world doesn't have to tolerate non beneficial human beings like your good self!
livewryght

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:54:37 PM

Go on and on please, make a fool of yourself. You can get arrested with their sorry asses for this massive scam
VirtualFuture

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:58:10 PM

massive scam

One naive LIFE goon is impersonating you on Reddit trying to fool everyone that it's possible to change the mind of someone who's uncertain about a project by pretending that they've been answered imaginary questions privately by the team themselves:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LIFEtoken/comments/7yn3rc/i_apologize/

The lengths those LIFE idiots go to to justify their shitty investment...
madpoet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:18:53 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 10:56:11 PM by madpoet

massive scam

One naive LIFE goon is impersonating you on Reddit trying to fool everyone that it's possible to change the mind of someone who's uncertain about a project by pretending that they've been answered imaginary questions privately by the team themselves:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LIFEtoken/comments/7yn3rc/i_apologize/

The lengths those LIFE idiots go to to justify their shitty investment...

Hilarious. To be arrested you would have to had commited a crime. This project doesn't appear to have done so although you muppets appear to be posting defamatory statements based on incredibly flawed information on a daily basis. I may get my legal counsel to find out who you're and sue you for polluting Bitcointalk and generally being pointless human beings. Carry on fruit loops because all you're doing is talking rubbish, spreading lies and misinformation. Can you please tell us without any doubt how this project is not bonifide. You havnt done so yet. Roll on the Q&A. I also hope you fools have not procreated yet otherwise the gene pool will have been polluted irrevocably! 😂😂🤣😂😆

Looking forward to your next post from la la land. This is good keep the uneducated drivel coming.

Please note. I have not invested in LIFE I just don't like stupid people!

Edit. I have just purchased 10m so now I can support or not support this project.
ConanTheHODLer

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:42:17 AM

Go on and on please, make a fool of yourself. You can get arrested with their sorry asses for this massive scam

Can you post any links right here in this thread to back up your claims that aren't reddit threads or similar? We all know reddit is the biggest FUD/FOMO spreading, misinformed site around on crypto. I'm talking solid evidence that would hold up in a court of law, official websites and documents? Happy to take your side if you can. And "DYOR" or something similar won't work in here or a court of law, we need cold, hard, facts, not hearsay or opinions stated as 'fact" without anything solid to back them up.
livewryght

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

I seen the fake post someone impersonating me. This whole Life thing has gotten out of hand. It's gotten this far that you have to pretend to be me to discredit me? I have no ties to any one name kay co and all my claims are legit and has not been addressed anywhere.
ElectricFox

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

THIS IS THE DAILY REMINDER ABOUT WHO LIVEWRYGHT AND HIS FAKE ACCOUNTS/MERRY MEN ARE :

TROLLS, FUDSTERS, LIARS, BLACKMAILERS, COWARDS WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN LIFE TOKEN BUT WANT THE TEAM TO PAY THEM 100 MILLIONS TOKENS !

DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP

Those guys have been exposed on reddit as being poorly educated people with nothing but undocumented arguments, with absolutely no understanding of the law or how business actually works.

They went too far by attempting to bribe the community manager, asking for 100 millions Life tokens in order to remove their FUD, and even "shill".

Such racket and behavior cannot be left without consequences, so let everybody know what their true face and intentions are. This is just disgusting. They are just cowards hiding behing their internet accounts, without any courage at all. Let us keep on exposing them.

Here is the screenshot of their bribery attempt on the community manager :

https://imgur.com/a/X32fG

https://i.redd.it/p2i9lr3m04h01.jpg

FloWo88

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

THIS IS THE DAILY REMINDER ABOUT WHO LIVEWRYGHT AND HIS FAKE ACCOUNTS/MERRY MEN ARE :

TROLLS, FUDSTERS, LIARS, BLACKMAILERS, COWARDS WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN LIFE TOKEN BUT WANT THE TEAM TO PAY THEM 100 MILLIONS TOKENS !

DO NOT FALL IN THEIR TRAP

Those guys have been exposed on reddit as being poorly educated people with nothing but undocumented arguments, with absolutely no understanding of the law or how business actually works.

They went too far by attempting to bribe the community manager, asking for 100 millions Life tokens in order to remove their FUD, and even "shill".

Such racket and behavior cannot be left without consequences, so let everybody know what their true face and intentions are. This is just disgusting. They are just cowards hiding behing their internet accounts, without any courage at all. Let us keep on exposing them.

Here is the screenshot of their bribery attempt on the community manager :

https://imgur.com/a/X32fG

https://i.redd.it/p2i9lr3m04h01.jpg

I was once told who writes in capital letters and in red, the other knows not to help. This will not make your statements any better or believable. Just as you want to spread hate, I suspect that you bought at 60 Satoshi  Grin
livewryght

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Creating fake accounts to discredit me is an all time low! Nice try I have one account, no matter what you guys try you can't hide from what's coming!
madpoet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:38:39 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:51:31 PM by madpoet

Creating fake accounts to discredit me is an all time low! Nice try I have one account, no matter what you guys try you can't hide from what's coming!

The real issue is that you don't need to be discredited simply reading your statements is enough. I'm a lawyer and you speak no truth I'm afraid. You have concerns about communication and that's ok but the rest of it is of no use or issue.

As I'm now an investor I'm still not clear what your concerns are. I see no major flags here. A few unanswered questions perhaps. Ive been here for years and seen peaks and tell us many many times. You are still making up issues. You're stating bankruptcy but have never once stated to what entity? They owe government money when in fact they don't? Pleas tell me what's coming? You are now affecting my investment Sam Jacobs! You need to start telling the truth and proving your statements. Don't post links and say it's there as there is  nothing there other than government documents. Also if you are such an expert please explain you're background? You are aware that people affected by you could launch a lawsuit against you? Fake news is all the rage and you are prime culprit!
ConanTheHODLer

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

The real issue is that you don't need to be discredited simply reading your statements is enough. I'm a lawyer and you speak no truth I'm afraid. You have concerns about communication and that's ok but the rest of it is of no use or issue.

As I'm now an investor I'm still not clear what your concerns are. I see no major flags here. A few unanswered questions perhaps. Ive been here for years and seen peaks and tell us many many times. You are still making up issues. You're stating bankruptcy but have never once stated to what entity? They owe government money when in fact they don't? Pleas tell me what's coming? You are now affecting my investment Sam Jacobs! You need to start telling the truth and proving your statements. Don't post links and say it's there as there is  nothing there other than government documents. Also if you are such an expert please explain you're background? You are aware that people affected by you could launch a lawsuit against you? Fake news is all the rage and you are prime culprit!

Now a post that actually speaks the truth, yes, all of these parties spreading FUD can and will be sued if there is any financial loss for the LIFE team and the investors due to these accounts posting such accusations without any evidence that will hold up in a court of law. Its funny, people think just because crypto is unregulated they can get away with anything. Yes, crypto is unregulated but affecting people's investments, therefore fiat, through libel  or similar is regulated and heavily punished.

You can see the law goes after scams like USI tech and Bitconnect for making people lose money so they sure enough will go hard on people slandering a coin and their team therefore devaluing the coin when they have absolutely no evidence to back up their FUD. Why do you think this doesn't happen in the stock market? Because there's huge penalties, doesn't matter about regulation because you're not affecting how many LIFE tokens they can have, you're affecting their worth therefore their hard earned money therefore the fudsters will be seen as the criminals and those screenshot messages are all a court of law needs, they're pretty much screwed if they keep it up but they seem to think they're protected by the "anonymity" of the internet, which we all know isn't so anonymous with the right tools and know how.
Jo_Sch

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:19:16 PM

So very true! Thanks to both of you for pointing that out.

It is so obvious that this guy and some others are on here for the sole purpose of making LIFE look bad.

This:
I seen the fake post someone impersonating me. This whole Life thing has gotten out of hand. It's gotten this far that you have to pretend to be me to discredit me? I have no ties to any one name kay co and all my claims are legit and has not been addressed anywhere.
as a reply to Conan's post in which he requested some links to be provided as proof clearly shows that he has absolutely no evidence to back up his claims.

The fact that he is trying to make money by promoting whoever's willing to pay for it on his facebook page doesn't make him a guy whose advice I'd ask for either. LIFE is an investment that requires some patience and the understanding of how long term investments work. People in it to make a quick buck - and there where plenty of them and a lot of them - were attracted by the low price and after a first rise in price and the drop that followed along with those spammers telling them they were falling for a scam seem to have panic sold their coins while they should probably have joined a pump and dump group in the first place. [Sarcasm!]

Of course I wouldn't mind all my coins going to the moon and never coming down again, but I know that's not going to happen so I am being patient and watch things while leaning back and evaluate the situation now and then.
livewryght

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Everyone's a lawyer on the internet. Ever heard of defamation of character? Without proof I wouldn't be calling me random names you so called lawyer.
ElectricFox

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

I was once told who writes in capital letters and in red, the other knows not to help. This will not make your statements any better or believable. Just as you want to spread hate, I suspect that you bought at 60 Satoshi  Grin

Thank you for your 2cents poetry mate, quite moving. On the opposite of Livewryght and his scumbags, my statement is based on facts only, with proofs. The screenshots are here and they speak for themselves.

On that subject, while we are at it, here's a new one. This is our friend a few weeks ago, shilling Life Token in good form, according to him "Probably the best investment of 2018" :

https://i.redd.it/itang5ilfdh01.jpg
https://imgur.com/a/0tla7

I bet he went all in at 30 sat, and now it hurts a little bit for him so he wouldn't be against robbing a few millions here and there.

And sorry but you suspect wrong smart boy, I bought everything between 2-3 sat, long before you guys. So even at today's price I'm not worried at all. And even if it crashes, I won't be bothered because Life is only one position in my portfolio, and not a major one.

You guys are a joke, nothing else. Your stupidity is limitless.
madpoet

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:01 PM

Everyone's a lawyer on the internet. Ever heard of defamation of character? Without proof I wouldn't be calling me random names you so called lawyer.

You'll note I previously said former lawyer now im in crypto land but that doesn't make me any less a person with substantial knowledge of the law! So please do try your best I've not had a good legal fight for many years! Please note my move starts now little man ya'll be expecting me 😉😆
livewryght

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

You'll note I previously said former lawyer now im in crypto land but that doesn't make me any less a person with substantial knowledge of the law! So please do try your best I've not had a good legal fight for many years! Please note my move starts now little man ya'll be expecting me 😉😆

See your tone piped down Mr. Defamation of Character
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: