Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:47:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
livewryght

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:22:07 AM

There is actually something bugging me about life.   They have this guy Jonathan Bushnell as if he is a co-owner and apart of the life core team but they forget to mention one of the real owners.
http://www.lifelabs.io/ctrl/wp-content/uploads/LIFE-WHITEPAPER-1.05.pdf

On the white paper there is 5 co-owners listed under the "Life Team" but they forgot to mention one person that is not listed on this team whom is actually an owner.

I came across the paper work from the UK Government which has info about the Life team, members and also some information we normally would have no clue about if this didn't exist, the cold Paperwork for the company.  Everyone on the life team is there except Jonathan Bushnell. Also you can see that there is a person on there by the name of BIRD, James Andrew whom has no mention on the whitepaper.   Not to mention the address listed on https://www.cryptosaurus.cc/ check the bottom of the page (ONE OF THE ADOPTERS FOR LIFE, HOLDING 2 Billion Tokens) happens to have the same address as the Owners of the Life token aka Life Labs. (20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU)

Link to Business Information submitted to the UK Government:
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10798976/officers

Now why wouldn't LIFE tell us all these companies are from the same people? well maybe because it would equal out to them owning over 30% of the total coin supply.  This for their mass adoption is worrying.  I seen this in their telegram group and got deleted quickly.

This token doesn't look promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:05:53 AM

LIFE Community AMA (February 23)
https://coindar.org/en/event/life-life-life-community-ama-3513
Tudor224

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

Maybe there are some flags around the project, but i wouldn't see Sam Volkering and David Pugh-Jones jumping into scams.

Maybe they'll start donate a percentage of that portfolio to charity. This is what's all about in the end: charity....
chinaprofitpro

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

Just think.... 100B coins (no BURN). If LIFE will be cost 1$- the Market CAP of coin will be 100B$. It's more than Ethereum. It's look IMPOSSIBLE.
glassmonster

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:37:43 PM

Anwar is a joke. This douche bag bans me every time I say anything that gets his pannies in a bunch.  I think we can all agree this dude and our admins don't know how to properly interact with the public.  It reminds me of talking to high schoolers.  You guys need to step it the fuck up and act like adults, not little kids that use the ban button for everything.  This team is looking more like a joke day by day.  Team speculating prices, saying they are buying back supply.  I personally think these guys are slowly liquidating there tokens.  They essentially own all the adopter tokens.  Someone is manipulating the LIFE out of LIFE. SOOOOO many other projects that are going to out perform this shit coin. I recommend to not invest and sell on there next pump.
livewryght

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

I've watched countless people get banned on their telegram account by Anwar because they asking questions about Life's whitepaper and the transparency of their plans.  Their telegram is full of fake accounts promoting people to buy more of the token.  I'm going to sell my tokens I purchased this project is very hazardous. It doesn't make sense and the management is very sketchy.  I think people should be mindful of their money and not be blinded.   Take care
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

The last four posters, all newbie accounts, and many more in this thread need to be careful. You may have legitimate concerns but by the way you are talking you may get a visit from the police as you are obviously stealing oxygen. Structure your arguments and concerns in a grown up way! You come across as complete fools who appear to have no knowledge of investment or crypto based businesses. Before you start replying and complaining I have seen your type many many times before. From what I can see about this project they have more credentials than the majority of crypto projects, they are a registered company and they have multiple third party support. I have not invested as I don't invest in ICO's anymore. Telegram is a talking shop do not ever expect to get investment news from such a platform!

So in short you all sound rather silly so please stop polluting Bitcointalk with silly arguments and grow up little children!
LIFEeveryday (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 43

LIFEtoken Team Admin

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

LOL they got rid of Graham Ralph's name on LIFE.. Graham Ralph was part of a Biotech scam. A lot of people lost money.. Here's the link to their biotech scam company: http://www.davalinternational.com/board.html

Hey there. Graham Eades is our advisor. We are not sure where you got Graham Ralph from?
livewryght

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 05:14:02 PM by livewryght

Even though I am a newbie account that doesn't take away from My legit Questions. Stop shilling and ignoring the questions from people that invested in this token.   Life needs to address this if they do not. I do recommend, people need to use their heads and beware.
canibalgb

Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:24:50 PM

This is a good project, and will have a great future.
People just need to be more patient. 
livewryght

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

We need to be more responsible and diligent in these companies and their whitepapers. Too many companies manipulating people and running off with our money. Life needs to address the issues.  There is a reason why hitbtc has almost a billion sell wall at 20 sats.
glassmonster

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:37:19 AM

The last four posters, all newbie accounts, and many more in this thread need to be careful. You may have legitimate concerns but by the way you are talking you may get a visit from the police as you are obviously stealing oxygen. Structure your arguments and concerns in a grown up way! You come across as complete fools who appear to have no knowledge of investment or crypto based businesses. Before you start replying and complaining I have seen your type many many times before. From what I can see about this project they have more credentials than the majority of crypto projects, they are a registered company and they have multiple third party support. I have not invested as I don't invest in ICO's anymore. Telegram is a talking shop do not ever expect to get investment news from such a platform!

So in short you all sound rather silly so please stop polluting Bitcointalk with silly arguments and grow up little children!
First of all, this is not an ICO, second, they can call the cops on me all they want.  I am actually thinking of reaching out to UK Fraud authorities because of the adopter thats behind LIFE.  It has traced back to a multi million dollar scam that is still on going.  Think what you want but you have not invested in this, meaning you have not done enough research. Dont try and defend this scam...  Many of us have done hrs and hrs of research,  they are currently going thru bankruptcy.  All the adopter tokens belong to LIFE team and a big wallet has been sending/receiving billions of tokens after the pump.  Its all red flags and a giant scam.
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

the admin of this project has started to delete its telegram contact  whenever you asked then question they cannot answer to me its sign of RED flag time to quick and dumps. 8,000.000 is allready on sell other.
justdoit08

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:33:29 PM

For those who does not care about allegations, and want to know more about LIFE watch this interview :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTBZofEiIU8

Interview traduite en Francais :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGjDrx8m9FI
livewryght

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

after you watch that interview go read these reddit threads.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LIFEtoken/comments/7wyvqt/who_is_jonathan_bushnell_and_why_is_he_not_listed/

https://www.reddit.com/r/LIFEtoken/comments/7xf8af/pure_living_homes_aka_jonathan_bushnell_owes_the/
telexnetwork

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:17:19 PM

This project is a classic scam like PRE and those before it.

1. I brought to the attention of the life community a few days ago that the lifelabs address resolved to an apartment building. Since doing this, the address of lifelabs website has changed and now resolves to a storage company.

Go to google earth and review this address Henwood House, Henwood, Ashford, Kent, TN24 8DH England. This is their new address since today.

2. LIFElabs owns all of their partnerships to appear legitimate.
        a.) Pure Living Homes Limited - a newly created Investor Company with no legitimate partnerships.
        b.) Cryptosaurus - fake exchange that lifelabs created to appear as if there is trust in the value of their tokens.
        c.) MoneyMindful - Created in 2018 to appear as a partnership. Fake as well seeding information from other sites.
        d.) Tarion PLC - also owned by lifelabs and been in BETA since 2016.
             https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10444877/filing-history

3. Red flags are everywhere. The White Paper for this supposed company could have been written by a 12 year old in about 30 minutes.
        a.) No GitHub or any technical information for that matter.
        b.) A chatroom on their site that bans everyone that asks any real questions related to "why's."
        c.) A community driven by free tokens for solicitation.
        d.) An interview with a ( CEO ) over voice. The only bit that appears legitimate is that the interviewer is British.
             There is absolutely zero video feed.

If you idiots donate any more money into this obvious scam, you deserve what's coming to you. Most scams at least appear semi-legitimate. Lifelabs do not even put forth an effort. This community is only driven by trying to get rich quick, and unfortunately, that doesn't happen for anyone except the scammers themselves.

I've reported this company to the better business bureau for investigation, and you should too.

Wao Wao thank friends have to quickly dumps more although I run to huge loss already , surprised they ban me on tetegram quickly asking some questions.
livewryght

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Hey life team care to share us the wallet of Cryptosaurus so the community can see what has been happening since you gave them bilions of tokens??? OK THANKS
dynamite1982

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

It is amazing to see those who want to bash this project creating fake accounts to say what they have to say.  I have invested in this project and I have been invested in a while, the entire market crashed which affected the price of all altcoins, now with Life token life been pretty stable while other coin that I have been holding have dropped significantly.  Life has been stable at 20 sats on hitbtc,  yes there are a few people selling at 10 sats and then quickly it is back to 20 sats.  The card and wallet will be releasing soon.  I have seen plenty of people being banned in the telegram chat and the things they have been banned for have been for using abusive language, being rude to admins or members and other stuff some have been banned for making it their business to say some very negative things about life.    some of these members have rejoined as other users and have made it their business to spread fud and lies about life. This is a really good token with a very good roadmap.  Those who are selling will regret it when the card launches and the adopters are named.  I will continue to buy from panic sellers who can't wait a few more weeks.  I will continue to buy and hold this Token.
livewryght

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:13:57 AM

wake up and smell the coffee they named adopters that hold large stakes and they own the adopters. They also claim their coming out with a card but who's issuing these cards. Which bank is going to allow this in the UK? also why do you find it necessary to claim these things are lies when the life team refuses to address them? go back in your hole and hold your bag of Life Dust.
madpoet

Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

wake up and smell the coffee they named adopters that hold large stakes and they own the adopters. They also claim their coming out with a card but who's issuing these cards. Which bank is going to allow this in the UK? also why do you find it necessary to claim these things are lies when the life team refuses to address them? go back in your hole and hold your bag of Life Dust.

You have my attention. I'm going to do my own research. I'm of two opinions. 1. You're an overweight basement dweller of the Catfish type or 2. Your intentions our sound.

The statements on here are flawed as they show a total lack of understanding with tax, law, government requirements, ownership of companies and even getting addresses wrong and thats from my limited research. You may have a point with cards. I feel lots of coffee and internet trawling coming  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: