Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- New Coin- Bounty Open !  (Read 24117 times)
sikka

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:50:29 PM

Translation Bounty Reward Increased to 5000 Sikka

4. Bounty For: Translation                          Reward: 5,000 Sikka per language                                   Status: Open

Details: Translation for announcement bounty is open for all major language. It is on first come first serve bases. Whoever enters valid entry first for an language have chance to be considered first for this bounty. One user can only apply for one language bounty. Please wait for moderators to confirm your entry before you start, without confirmation no bounty reward. You can apply on this Google Form  
Google Sheet to check Enteries: Translations Claim List

Note: Those already applied or completed, will also additional 3000 to make total 5000 Sikka

░▒▓▓▒░ Sikka | Let's take Crypto to Masses░▒▓▓▒░
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2Block

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

How do you send coins from wallet? the instructions are not easy to follow.

transfer             transfer <mixin_count> <addr_1> <amount_1> [<addr_2> <amount_2> ... <addr_N> <amount_N>] [-p payment_id] [-f fee] - Transfer <amount_1>,... <amount_N> to <address_1>,... <address_N>, respectively. <mixin_count> is the number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from (from 0 to maximum available)

What is payment_id?

So:
transfer 0 "recipient address" "Amount"  - does not work, says wrong address so address one is my address? 

Is address 1 my address? Wallet 2 the recipient?

thanks!

internetfloozy

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:13:43 PM

How do you send coins from wallet? the instructions are not easy to follow.

transfer             transfer <mixin_count> <addr_1> <amount_1> [<addr_2> <amount_2> ... <addr_N> <amount_N>] [-p payment_id] [-f fee] - Transfer <amount_1>,... <amount_N> to <address_1>,... <address_N>, respectively. <mixin_count> is the number of transactions yours is indistinguishable from (from 0 to maximum available)

What is payment_id?

So:
transfer 0 "recipient address" "Amount"  - does not work, says wrong address so address one is my address? 

Is address 1 my address? Wallet 2 the recipient?

thanks!

You can send to more wallet's then one at a time so addr_1, addr_2 and both the wallet you are sending too. So you would do:

transfer <mixin_count>           <wallet your sending too>                                                                                                         <amount>
transfer 3 WmtP3BT6MvNPf91dbH1FVkXkUVQjdEgzBVtYYPW7dfghJQhcFEkr4xg9ax2ZPpoZhmcxpXCTc4yHnHb zP1R5oYyc1djk8b5Bw 100

2Block

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:19:28 PM

Are there any exchanges in the works? Can we vote anywhere? What can we do to get this going? I'm thinking we have to wait for an improved wallet before an exchange will take this on?

davidle0917

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:12:51 AM

Are there any exchanges in the works? Can we vote anywhere? What can we do to get this going? I'm thinking we have to wait for an improved wallet before an exchange will take this on?

When do I can to exchange?
2Block

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:35:22 AM

[/quote]

Send to this address 38teBoNhY7BHo4X2Y7ztMdZQNn5Cz2Pa18WGpAuirZCKAnuoUcPvVa1BAf9aRhdixCZ5Yo9EszXWCKv 1dCb4pxFA81EforH  for bitcoin to exchange big  Cry

davidle0917

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:36:32 AM

Send to this address 38teBoNhY7BHo4X2Y7ztMdZQNn5Cz2Pa18WGpAuirZCKAnuoUcPvVa1BAf9aRhdixCZ5Yo9EszXWCKv 1dCb4pxFA81EforH  for bitcoin to exchange big  Cry
[/quote]

Smiley
unclemusclez

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:30:32 AM

5. Bounty For: Wordpress plugin                   Reward: 300,000 Sikka                                   Status: Open

Details: We need woocommerce plugin for Sikka to process Sikka payments. Details can be discussed once you book this bounty. Once you book, you will have 15 days to deliver the plugin. Team will test its working and bounty will be given 50% on plugin delivery and 50% after a month. You should be willing to support plugin related support for 2000 Sikka per hour, if required.

I would like to book the Sikka Wordpress Bounty.
I have mostly completed the Plugin. https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-woocommerce
Its fully functional.
Warning: After you have connected, please reset your settings in the administration panel before disconnecting your `walletd`. IF you do not, it will lock up your website until you reconnect the wallet daemon/server.

Working on setting up exchange rates and automatic updating of exchange rates. Need to adjust some of the images, but it has customized Sikka graphics already implemented.
Donation/Bounty Address is on the GitHub Read Me.
If anyone is testing, let me know if you have any other issues than what I mentioned. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Additionally, this will allow you to list products in SIKKA without the plugin.  https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-currency-woocommerce
farfanx4

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:43:20 PM

Still didn t hit some exchanges???
V3n0m

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

I'm getting 20,000 Sikka Coins per day. Now to see how we can grow the community..
brubic

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:28:26 PM

I'm getting 20,000 Sikka Coins per day. Now to see how we can grow the community..

Miners lose interest in the coin. This is a bad sign.

Need good news and most importantly exchange.

sikka

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:25:41 AM

Wordpress plugin? now that's some nice plan. If you guys can pulll this thru sikka will go places by empowering a lot of people in creating their own micro stores

Thank you! We are here for long term so we will build all tools required to go for mass adoption.
Feel free to suggest anything which you think can be added in tool set.

I use wordpress heavily. Here are a few ideas that you may consider in the future

A wordpres plugin which facilitates advertising spots, i.e buy a text-link or banner for specified number of days. Once sikka payment is made advertisement runs/stops automatically.
A widget that creates sikka qr code to receive payments or tips.

great ideas! we will explore and see if we can include these. Keep suggesting your inputs!!
share your address so that we can give 500 Sikka as appreciation reward for constructive ideas  Smiley

tlaskows

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:33:41 AM

That's really good.  What kind of rig do you have?

My old Xeon only gets 4000 / day at most depending on network hashrate.
sikka

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

5. Bounty For: Wordpress plugin                   Reward: 300,000 Sikka                                   Status: Open

Details: We need woocommerce plugin for Sikka to process Sikka payments. Details can be discussed once you book this bounty. Once you book, you will have 15 days to deliver the plugin. Team will test its working and bounty will be given 50% on plugin delivery and 50% after a month. You should be willing to support plugin related support for 2000 Sikka per hour, if required.

I would like to book the Sikka Wordpress Bounty.
I have mostly completed the Plugin. https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-woocommerce
Its fully functional.
Warning: After you have connected, please reset your settings in the administration panel before disconnecting your `walletd`. IF you do not, it will lock up your website until you reconnect the wallet daemon/server.

Working on setting up exchange rates and automatic updating of exchange rates. Need to adjust some of the images, but it has customized Sikka graphics already implemented.
Donation/Bounty Address is on the GitHub Read Me.
If anyone is testing, let me know if you have any other issues than what I mentioned. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Additionally, this will allow you to list products in SIKKA without the plugin.  https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-currency-woocommerce

Thank you for your work! We will test and let you know our feedback. Bounty will be given as you finalize plugin based on remaining things, if any, and once you include community feedback.

We encourage community to test this and suggest refinement. Each constructive test report submitter will be rewarded with Sikka. Upto 5 testing report by different users. Don't use parked or new account for test reports

precision1998

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

Currently mining on europe pool at about 300H/s with a 840m, i5, Phenom2 X4, and a HD6970.
New Hardware on the way  Tongue
Let's see where this goes, call it wishful thinking but i have some real trust in this coin!

Also, maybe I'll try my luck on a Windows GUI Wrapper for the CLI Wallet, as a kind of temporary solution.

2017 too late for mining? We'll see about that.
V3n0m

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

That's really good.  What kind of rig do you have?

My old Xeon only gets 4000 / day at most depending on network hashrate.

2x - R7 -370x with an AMD Ryzen 1700X Cpu on my mining computer that I leave going all the time.

On my gaming computer which runs 18 hours a day I've got another Ryzen 1700X CPU with two RX 570s
normanski

Activity: 38

ALTCOM ANz9RiVgQhe9v6e1JLFypH1oZFoYqssBHj

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

Wordpress plugin? now that's some nice plan. If you guys can pulll this thru sikka will go places by empowering a lot of people in creating their own micro stores

Thank you! We are here for long term so we will build all tools required to go for mass adoption.

I use wordpress heavily. Here are a few ideas that you may consider in the future

A wordpres plugin which facilitates advertising spots, i.e buy a text-link or banner for specified number of days. Once sikka payment is made advertisement runs/stops automatically.

great ideas! we will explore and see if we can include these. Keep suggesting your inputs!!
share your address so that we can give 500 Sikka as appreciation reward for constructive ideas  Smiley

oh thanks!

sikka 31yY8e5fg9VaPmLm8kLLzf16rndiv9JUNLv1L9G5S9WWQKDXNEFRmm6jPtioAcppUcWPUYvPrcEAMby ntJj9xGpSSNiC9Cd

DeepTerrfici

Activity: 98

Waves Address: 3P6gc3d2V9jqaewLVy9DhP1DcvR2L9iaq8A

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

did the windows gui wallet come out?

sikka

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

oh thanks!

sikka 31yY8e5fg9VaPmLm8kLLzf16rndiv9JUNLv1L9G5S9WWQKDXNEFRmm6jPtioAcppUcWPUYvPrcEAMby ntJj9xGpSSNiC9Cd

Reward sent.

fosograf

Activity: 37

Altcom Wallet: AG7WKP4kLs6Hkcqhm3MY54emDQSwoZVybS

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:13:14 PM

GUI Wallet? Exchange? Soon? Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.