Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65686 times)
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:33:41 AM

I'm getting 20,000 Sikka Coins per day. Now to see how we can grow the community..

That's really good.  What kind of rig do you have?

My old Xeon only gets 4000 / day at most depending on network hashrate.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 01:34:46 AM

5. Bounty For: Wordpress plugin                   Reward: 300,000 Sikka                                   Status: Open

Details: We need woocommerce plugin for Sikka to process Sikka payments. Details can be discussed once you book this bounty. Once you book, you will have 15 days to deliver the plugin. Team will test its working and bounty will be given 50% on plugin delivery and 50% after a month. You should be willing to support plugin related support for 2000 Sikka per hour, if required.

I would like to book the Sikka Wordpress Bounty.
I have mostly completed the Plugin. https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-woocommerce
Its fully functional.
Warning: After you have connected, please reset your settings in the administration panel before disconnecting your `walletd`. IF you do not, it will lock up your website until you reconnect the wallet daemon/server.

Working on setting up exchange rates and automatic updating of exchange rates. Need to adjust some of the images, but it has customized Sikka graphics already implemented.
Donation/Bounty Address is on the GitHub Read Me.
If anyone is testing, let me know if you have any other issues than what I mentioned. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Additionally, this will allow you to list products in SIKKA without the plugin.  https://github.com/unclemusclez/sikka-currency-woocommerce

Thank you for your work! We will test and let you know our feedback. Bounty will be given as you finalize plugin based on remaining things, if any, and once you include community feedback.

We encourage community to test this and suggest refinement. Each constructive test report submitter will be rewarded with Sikka. Upto 5 testing report by different users. Don't use parked or new account for test reports

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
precision1998

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

Currently mining on europe pool at about 300H/s with a 840m, i5, Phenom2 X4, and a HD6970.
New Hardware on the way  Tongue
Let's see where this goes, call it wishful thinking but i have some real trust in this coin!

Also, maybe I'll try my luck on a Windows GUI Wrapper for the CLI Wallet, as a kind of temporary solution.
V3n0m

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:35:57 PM

I'm getting 20,000 Sikka Coins per day. Now to see how we can grow the community..

That's really good.  What kind of rig do you have?

My old Xeon only gets 4000 / day at most depending on network hashrate.

2x - R7 -370x with an AMD Ryzen 1700X Cpu on my mining computer that I leave going all the time.

On my gaming computer which runs 18 hours a day I've got another Ryzen 1700X CPU with two RX 570s
normanski

Activity: 73

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:02:44 PM

Wordpress plugin? now that's some nice plan. If you guys can pulll this thru sikka will go places by empowering a lot of people in creating their own micro stores

Thank you! We are here for long term so we will build all tools required to go for mass adoption.
Feel free to suggest anything which you think can be added in tool set.

I use wordpress heavily. Here are a few ideas that you may consider in the future

A wordpres plugin which facilitates advertising spots, i.e buy a text-link or banner for specified number of days. Once sikka payment is made advertisement runs/stops automatically.
A widget that creates sikka qr code to receive payments or tips.

great ideas! we will explore and see if we can include these. Keep suggesting your inputs!!
share your address so that we can give 500 Sikka as appreciation reward for constructive ideas  Smiley

oh thanks!

sikka 31yY8e5fg9VaPmLm8kLLzf16rndiv9JUNLv1L9G5S9WWQKDXNEFRmm6jPtioAcppUcWPUYvPrcEAMby ntJj9xGpSSNiC9Cd

DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:37:25 PM

did the windows gui wallet come out?

sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:13:51 PM

Wordpress plugin? now that's some nice plan. If you guys can pulll this thru sikka will go places by empowering a lot of people in creating their own micro stores

Thank you! We are here for long term so we will build all tools required to go for mass adoption.
Feel free to suggest anything which you think can be added in tool set.

I use wordpress heavily. Here are a few ideas that you may consider in the future

A wordpres plugin which facilitates advertising spots, i.e buy a text-link or banner for specified number of days. Once sikka payment is made advertisement runs/stops automatically.
A widget that creates sikka qr code to receive payments or tips.

great ideas! we will explore and see if we can include these. Keep suggesting your inputs!!
share your address so that we can give 500 Sikka as appreciation reward for constructive ideas  Smiley

oh thanks!

sikka 31yY8e5fg9VaPmLm8kLLzf16rndiv9JUNLv1L9G5S9WWQKDXNEFRmm6jPtioAcppUcWPUYvPrcEAMby ntJj9xGpSSNiC9Cd

Reward sent.

Sikka
fosograf

Activity: 373

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:13:14 PM

GUI Wallet? Exchange? Soon? Cheesy

Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:19:17 AM

GUI Done?
UAP

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:14:28 AM

Guys no need to ask about Gui on every post. better distribute your hash power to different pools to keep coin more popular and decentralized.   

cryptojai

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:20:37 AM

Guys no need to ask about Gui on every post. better distribute your hash power to different pools to keep coin more popular and decentralized.   

I dont get it. People are not much used to commandline wallets, So GUI wallet is indeed helping the community . and BTW if dev cant compile a GUI wallet , what you expect from that dev for this project? How will this project grow ? All with community members help ? I doubt that .
okan1964

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:52:45 AM

Hi dev ;

i think in the ecommerce plugin , there should be a five star (or you name it) for every seller that buyers can be carefull. how you can handle this?

this will help buyers for confidence right?
regards
normanski

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

I dont get it. People are not much used to commandline wallets, So GUI wallet is indeed helping the community . and BTW if dev cant compile a GUI wallet , what you expect from that dev for this project? How will this project grow ? All with community members help ? I doubt that .

I bet they can make the GUI wallet themselves, I just feel they want this project to become participatory, thus the various bounties.

It's quite easy to run that wallet, for now all we need is to generate an address so we can start mining.

Zwiebo

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:32:55 AM

Its a good way to finish a project with the help of the community. We will see a gui wallet in the near future. And for the moment, its not a problem to work with the command line wallet. Later you can import your command line wallet in to the gui wallet. Then you have your coins there and you can work with it. The only thing you need to have now, is a address for mining.
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

I have been following this coin with relative interest, i like cryptonote coins, but im expecting some challanges along the road for this project...

In terms of roadmap, i might have missed it, but i didnt found anything that could make this project stand out from others in the short term...

In terms of exchanges its very complicated to find a good exchange that will list a new cryptonote coin, even though they have a good community, multiple OS wallets and roadmaps more clear...

Anyway i will keep following the project to see where it might go and hopefully we will see some tech/usability edge in a near future...
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:04:20 PM

did the windows gui wallet come out?

I wrote one, but it's for personal use on my iPhone X.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

I bet they can make the GUI wallet themselves, I just feel they want this project to become participatory, thus the various bounties.

It's quite easy to run that wallet, for now all we need is to generate an address so we can start mining.

It took years for many top coins to launch their GUI wallet, we wont take that much. Even many top coins have not provided GUI wallet, community did. Yes we indeed want community to get involved in development because that is how big Ecosystems evolve by bringing different perspectives from distributed and diverse contributor. On one hand people want open source project and then reluctant to contribute toward the project.

Like wordpress plugin developed by community member, another member is working on GUI. Everyone is free to take up work what they can. Feel free to start or suggest what other tool we should provide for people and businesses.

We want community to create this there own project and join hands to drive development of tools that we need for mass adoption.

If we can not engage and bring people along, we can not think of long term success.

Even we are rewarding developers for their work.

People should understand difference between ICO and real coins. Real coins needs combined effort from community.

We can keep on taking examples from past from most successful coins which never had roadmap what you see these days in tread. They evolved with time.

Sikka is decentralized, open source, so don't assume that team which started it should be doing everything. Everyone should jump in whatever they could do for its future.

We can provide wallet, other tools and then go on exchange and everyone will cash out. But if that is something you are looking for, there are so many X11/X15 coins popping up every day which just pay 1 BTC to NOVA to list and can make you some money.

We have started with a fork based on cryptonote, but it can move to newer algo or newer way to make mining close to real life, making more inclusive then limiting it to people who know how to mine on computers.

There could be many thoughts when hundred's of people, that is what decentralization is.

We are not Sikka, its us who are Sikka.

Sikka
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:46:34 PM

It took years for many top coins to launch their GUI wallet, we wont take that much. Even many top coins have not provided GUI wallet, community did. Yes we indeed want community to get involved in development because that is how big Ecosystems evolve by bringing different perspectives from distributed and diverse contributor. On one hand people want open source project and then reluctant to contribute toward the project.

Like wordpress plugin developed by community member, another member is working on GUI. Everyone is free to take up work what they can. Feel free to start or suggest what other tool we should provide for people and businesses.

We want community to create this there own project and join hands to drive development of tools that we need for mass adoption.

If we can not engage and bring people along, we can not think of long term success.

People should understand difference between ICO and real coins. Real coins needs combined effort from community.

We can keep on taking examples from past from most successful coins which never had roadmap what you see these days in tread. They evolved with time.

Sikka is decentralized, open source, so don't assume that team which started it should be doing everything. Everyone should jump in whatever they could do for its future.

We can provide wallet, other tools and then go on exchange and everyone will cash out. But if that is something you are looking for, there are so many X11/X15 coins popping up every day which just pay 1 BTC to NOVA to list and can make you some money.

We have started with a fork based on cryptonote, but it can move to newer algo or newer way to make mining close to real life, making more inclusive then limiting it to people who know how to mine on computers.

There could be many thoughts when hundred's of people, that is what decentralization is.

I really like what you are saying. This coin will be build by the community (similar to elastic). Maybe adding a bounty for the signature campaign will help spreading the word... Good luck Dev.
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:08:29 PM

I really like what you are saying. This coin will be build by the community (similar to elastic). Maybe adding a bounty for the signature campaign will help spreading the word... Good luck Dev.

Yes we have plan for signature campaign as well, as we complete basic things and plan for exchange listing

Sikka
hrc

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:59:43 PM

Still early days but looks like a promising project. I've started mining this and hope things will turn out well. By the way, do you mind sharing some information about the technical background of the team? How much experience have you and other members got and have you worked on any other projects prior to this one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: