Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65688 times)
aliketrogle

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

Are the coins supposed to show up in the app wallet or what?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

i want to mining this coin, but How to estimate its price ?

A good question
There are coins already listed on the exchange, but no one buys
Whether it only price 0.1 sts

Which exchange list this coin, Etherdelta or what?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
divedaucd

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

A good question

bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, bithump, coinbase..
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:27:35 AM

A good question

It is not listed anywhere and if it was 1$ per Sikka we would all retire drink all day.

The network rate dropped down to nothing when it managed to peak up to 1 mh/s soon after launch.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
yume91

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:46:40 AM

A good question

It is not listed anywhere and if it was 1$ per Sikka we would all retire drink all day.

The network rate dropped down to nothing when it managed to peak up to 1 mh/s soon after launch.

Yes, with 1.000.000 SIKKA property, perhaps the only thing I have to do is: Travel around the world

sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 05:20:35 AM

Italiano (Italian) thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2575314.new#new

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 07:59:06 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 08:17:23 AM by tlaskows

A good question

Yes, with 1.000.000 SIKKA property, perhaps the only thing I have to do is: Travel around the world

Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true   Grin

I really did/do have 1 million on that 12" macbook.  And I did put it away.  It's Apple's worst crap ever.

OT:

I am laughing at the new iMac Pro.  Server grade components inside a screen with no cooling.  Great pricing!

I have a 12 core Xeon that runs hot with a Corsair water cooler.  It could do more stuff than Apple is advertising 2 years ago.

March, 2016.  About 2400$ worth of parts.  12 instances of Xen server with 4GB RAM each, no problem.

yume91

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

A good question

Dream on
Dream until your dreams come true   Grin

I really did/do have 1 million on that 12" macbook.  And I did put it away.  It's Apple's worst crap ever.

OT:

I am laughing at the new iMac Pro.  Server grade components inside a screen with no cooling.  Great pricing!

I have a 12 core Xeon that runs hot with a Corsair water cooler.  It could do more stuff than Apple is advertising 2 years ago.

March, 2016.  About 2400$ worth of parts.  12 instances of Xen server with 4GB RAM each, no problem.

Wow. How much hashrate if mine Sikka?

ultramen

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:36:08 AM

Selling Sikka Coin @5sat PM ME
dobroph

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:02:30 PM

selling sikka coins 1 satoshi each
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:02:25 PM

Any news on Linux wallet, is working well? someone used?

I would like to see light browser-based wallet.....
.... or got better idea, list Sikka at decentralized exchange where I can keep Sikka .... Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:08:15 PM

pool is not stable?

Not stable or banning ip's to get the coins from simple diff blocks early. Jumping off this coin soon if not compensated for those blocks.

Indeed it's quite weird that...
The pool keeps falling and there is no way for solo mining with such low diff...

We have upgraded due to heavy hash coming, so we are trying to make it stable soon as possible. These are initial hours so please understand, apologies for inconvenience  

Sounds good just add the coins from the pool that haven't been credited due to "big hash" to the wallet address I posted above and this won't be a scam.

Dont worry, if we need to compensate for your loss, we will, but currently we do not have bandwidth to check your claim, give us time, try to understand that these are initial hours and we are having technical issues. Rest time will tell what is scam and what is not. We tried to give people access every early to keep it fair, but we are having some technical issues.

Intense coin ( also another cryptonote coin ) had issues in the begining due to unconfirmed tx created by the deamon... I can see my deamon running and i see a lot of unconfirmed tx... Maybe your facing the same issue?

Any known issue that you can share if someone you know can provide insight?

It is really hard to search these forums any more since they don't let us print threads.  But so far, this is the only place I can see anyone else interested in solo mining and questions about solo mining continue to be ignored.  This is a problem.  Solo mining needs love.  Solo mining is legit for a lot of reasons.  Pools don't work for everyone.  Maybe it is latency.  Maybe it is something else.  Whatever the case, I have seen solo mining be far better for me.

My problem is that too many developers of coins are not allowing the option for solo mining and forcing people to use problematic pools which is actually bad for the coin because, in my experience, I would mine more coins if I could solo mine them because I have really bad luck with pools.  I think it is because of my location.  I have had far better luck with solo mining for the most part.

Everyone's experience is different.  The majority of people reading this are just fine on pools.  But there are a lot of people like me who wish solo mining were more accessible for various coins.

Please Please Please tell us how to solo mine.  thank you

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

how so I can solo mining with a vga

Another of many requests for solo mining.  Please help us understand how to solo mine.  This should be a pretty basic function with any coin.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

how so I can solo mining with a vga

Another of many requests for solo mining.  Please help us understand how to solo mine.  This should be a pretty basic function with any coin.

I set up my own pool.  The source code is out there.  But it was pointless.  Solo mining with my private pool did not change amount of sikka I would get with a public pool.  That was around September.

There are people selling at 1 satoshi per coin.  Do the math.  I spent 1 month mining at 5.6 KH/s and only collected 1 million sikka.  After electricity,  Hardware that is falling apart, time spent.  Was it worth the effort?

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:17:56 PM

pool is not stable?

Not stable or banning ip's to get the coins from simple diff blocks early. Jumping off this coin soon if not compensated for those blocks.

Indeed it's quite weird that...
The pool keeps falling and there is no way for solo mining with such low diff...

We have upgraded due to heavy hash coming, so we are trying to make it stable soon as possible. These are initial hours so please understand, apologies for inconvenience  

Sounds good just add the coins from the pool that haven't been credited due to "big hash" to the wallet address I posted above and this won't be a scam.

Dont worry, if we need to compensate for your loss, we will, but currently we do not have bandwidth to check your claim, give us time, try to understand that these are initial hours and we are having technical issues. Rest time will tell what is scam and what is not. We tried to give people access every early to keep it fair, but we are having some technical issues.

Intense coin ( also another cryptonote coin ) had issues in the begining due to unconfirmed tx created by the deamon... I can see my deamon running and i see a lot of unconfirmed tx... Maybe your facing the same issue?

Any known issue that you can share if someone you know can provide insight?

It is really hard to search these forums any more since they don't let us print threads.  But so far, this is the only place I can see anyone else interested in solo mining and questions about solo mining continue to be ignored.  This is a problem.  Solo mining needs love.  Solo mining is legit for a lot of reasons.  Pools don't work for everyone.  Maybe it is latency.  Maybe it is something else.  Whatever the case, I have seen solo mining be far better for me.

My problem is that too many developers of coins are not allowing the option for solo mining and forcing people to use problematic pools which is actually bad for the coin because, in my experience, I would mine more coins if I could solo mine them because I have really bad luck with pools.  I think it is because of my location.  I have had far better luck with solo mining for the most part.

Everyone's experience is different.  The majority of people reading this are just fine on pools.  But there are a lot of people like me who wish solo mining were more accessible for various coins.

Please Please Please tell us how to solo mine.  thank you

I can write  guide on how to solo mine, but helping out for free has not paid off ever in the last 10+ years.

You are better off not to mine.  I have 20+ grand of computer hardware that is completely destroyed.  PCI-e slots came of off the mobos.  few 1080ti dead.

jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:27:59 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 03:22:37 AM by jardine

WTS 650 000 Sikka for 0,065 btc.

Write to PM.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
ayasemoon789

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:34:36 PM

I think the significance of airdrop activity is to build a vibrant and healthy community so I like your way of distribution and I also hold my coins
yume91

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:50:28 PM

I think the significance of airdrop activity is to build a vibrant and healthy community so I like your way of distribution and I also hold my coins

If the coin is not listed on the exchange, all the work is meaningless

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 02:04:34 AM

Please make some sense.  The airdrop was 3000,  I mined 1 million.  Do the math.  It's worth nothing.

All the 'real' coins don't have airdrops and use a new algorithm and there is source code of the devs that wrote all original source code.

pbenitez

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:34:09 AM

staff, I updated the wallet, but she stopped the synchronization in block 40k, help me solve it
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: