Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women and Men, are they same?  (Read 1804 times)
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:10:55 PM

It is necessary to take into account differences in the emotional plane...this would be enough for the happiness of both

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hrgo99

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

Yes they have the same needs.
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

Nope, women and men are pretty different, in terms of their biology and I also believe they think differently. However, both men and women should be the same in the way the world treats them, such as pay, and basic human rights of freedom. This includes allowing women to drive (it's banned in certain places), and allowing them to marry whoever they please.

shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

Men and women are not the same but are equally important to God's eyes. There are things that women can do but tge men cannot and vise versa but these differences shouldn't mean thst one is more superior to others. It is just that God created once for a different purpose than the other.

kryptorian

Activity: 84
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:53:48 PM

Feminists would claim that men and women are the same even in physical abilities which is not true. It's not our fault that women are physically inferior. It's a fact. Men are dumber and smarter than women. There are more genius men than genius women but at the same time there are also more stupid men than women. That's why you see mostly men ''running the world''. Men are also usually more aggressive which is a good trait in business.

Agree on that. Men definitely show more variation in anything whether it is stupidity or smartness. And I should add that despite men being more aggressive on average, women are more ruthless in a meaningless and pointless way. This may have to do with woman the mother which has to instinctively protect her offspring no matter what.
BuenasBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:09 PM

No woman and men are different, woman are capable of bearing a child and much emotional compared to men, Physical aspects, men are muscular and has penis, Girls are not:)
phif3185

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

men and women are very different

in terms of nature, way of thinking and lifestyle

men have full responsibility in everything that is primary and secondary

women have full responsibility in non-technical matters, because the fate of women is not to make money but to organize
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:16:47 AM

Logically no. That is my honest answer answer. Both have different abilities, men can do something that women can not. But this opposite uniqueness of men and women are the things that plays a big part to humanity because both are become helpful and useful if applied together. Also because of this I consider it as the reason that makes men and women equal.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Tozi

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Men and women have a lot of things similar, but they also have a lot of things to distinguish.We can't say they are exactly the same.They may have similar thoughts.Of course, men differ in a appearance from a women.

X ──  A SMART BLOCKCHAIN EXCHANGE PLATFORM  ── X
Join SUNX (XNS) ICO: https://sunxcoin.com/
multic2012

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Here is the General rule.We no women anywhere, and they without us!!!But now, according to statistics,more women in world than men)))So invaluable at the moment
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:37:36 AM

No they are not same.Both they are different biological and mentality.Women easy to emotional and man are full of egoies.God created them to helping each other no matter in what situation
Wiskeycrew

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

From the point of view of the law men and women must be the same, of course. But they are not the same biologically and as a result mentally. We have different peculiarities in our brain constructions, in our hormone system and many other aspects. And of course within a relationship a man and a woman play different roles.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

As what I've observed to your mathematical analysis I end in the point of imperfect,gap, holes are in the different gender. Man is without what woman can do or what woman have. Same with woman. Therefore, for me I conclude that woman and man is perfect to each other.fit the holes, complete the gap even the imperfections is there. While we live the imperfections is forever.
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

My point is that men and women are different. We say that men come from Mars and Women from Venus for a reason. We are different on the way of thinking and on the physical way. But that doesn't mean that we can't be equal. We are just different.
jomarthegreat89

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:34:02 PM

Nope. Totally different personalities no matter how similar their interests are. My wife is a gamer, but we still literally fight everyday over little things only women could possibly do.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

Yes they are the same in being likeness created in the image of God as the Bible says. But we need to understand that men & women has a different function in order to have a vital role in our society. I believe we need to respect each gender in treating one another to be good enough to have a better balance of equality that we should do for each individual person.
Seirizo

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:32 PM

They are the same.Both have feelings and emotions.They just differ on how they can make their emotions and feelings their strengths and weaknesses..
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

women and men are definitely different
because women can give birth and men do not.

most in some countries men usually work to turn women on
and on the other hand women do not work but they are busy at home.

but men and women can be the same because they are living beings

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

They are the same form human but different form type, there are women and men ,the relationship,emotions and job i think it's same
Ninapz

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

This is a tricky question to say the least. Off course they are different biologically but this is old news. We have known it since the dawn of time. In any other way they are the same, and this should not be questioned in 21st Century.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: