Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:33:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women and Men, are they same?  (Read 1799 times)
soupyyo

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:01:34 AM

men and women will never be the same whatever aspect it is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:55:18 AM

Men and woman will never be the same. Men should work hard while woman should be elegand and smart. They're different the way they think, speak and even feel. Each gender has their own right and resposibility.
MalaViolina

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:30:56 AM

Women and men are not same. At first physically, which is obvious.Then psychic, wich also evident. I don't hate women with this speach. On the contrary I love them, and we mens must protect them as a stroneger pole. If is true feminst claims that women and mens are same,then how mens dominated the world and become a strongest?
wena87

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:35:32 AM

Women and men are not the same when it come's to gender but when it come's to capabilities, women can do what man can.
bert062287

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:45:56 AM

Some are not and some will not due to the different circumstances that human nature has.

elenachers

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

Of course they are different, because men are from Mars, and women are from Venus Wink
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:12:35 AM

I consider that women and men should have equal rights, in many civilized countries it is.
fireballsnake

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:20:10 AM

I think it's not. But the right should be same for both of them. Discrimination between man and women should not be existed in 20th century. But unfortunately it increases in some region. The explanation of discrimination is  changed though. But i think if we generalize this in the typical way, then we cannot get the positive result.

Men and women are different in - 1. Biologically and
                                               2. Mentally

All the men should be thankful to the women because they could not see the earth if the women did not give birth.Women are much more ahead to get respect than man because mother is the inventor of the universe.Man and woman are like 2 students who got the same marks at the exam. For example, john(man) and rita (women) are friends from same class. They each got 90 marks out of 100 marks which had 10 mathematical problems.

JOHN          RITA

Q1          8               10
                                              Q2          9                8
                                              Q3         10               7
                                              Q4          9               10
                                              Q5         10              10
                                              Q6          9               10
                                              Q7         10               9
                                              Q8          9                9
                                              Q9          9                7
                                              Q10        7                10 

TOTAL      90               90   

As we can see they got the same marks in overall but they are not the same in each mathematical problems. I think man and woman are like this. Their rights are the same in overall but their rights in different stages and situations are not the same.Physically a man is more stronger than a women.So,In order to establish the security of the family they have to come forward first.On the other hand a women can be a symbol of peace in the society.In a research, it is seen that the corruption rate is much more higher when the workers are male.Interestingly this rate is very much lower among the female workers.

It so happened that men rule the world, earn more and pay them more, and they have a harder job. Equality of course should be, but it is not respected in almost any sphere, so women suffer and consider themselves infringed. And others use this situation for their own good.
Leviaphan

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

In some ways, men and women are the same, despite differences by gender. I mean the character, psychology and behavior in society.
Missolawumi

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:45:26 AM

Women are unique in their way, men are also distinct. They are both unique in their ways. Apparently this is reality. No one should shove equality down our throat...lol
ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

Yes, naturally they are not the same because men can't give birth and most women can't carry heavy objects than men. Men are stronger than women. But we need to respect each other, to don't have  discrimination.
Kurdo

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:04:16 PM

No, they are totally not.

They should be equal when it comes to the law but beside that they are not equal.
I don't know how someone can say that homosexual is kinda normal.
I accept that there are humans that love their own gender but its not normal,
otherwise they could make a baby. Nature had something in mind with this thing.
This equalness is just a luxury problem of the new time.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:37 PM

They are both human being but they are different when it comes to everything, actually I think only women are the only ones who are concerned about this issue, there is wemen empowerment and we are celebrating it, but why isn't there man empowerment?, I think because man just don't care at all. Its not about the gender, man and woman are created differently but they are created equal.

Remedy017

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

I think it's not. But the right should be same for both of them. Discrimination between man and women should not be existed in 20th century. But unfortunately it increases in some region. The explanation of discrimination is  changed though. But i think if we generalize this in the typical way, then we cannot get the positive result.

Men and women are different in - 1. Biologically and
                                               2. Mentally

All the men should be thankful to the women because they could not see the earth if the women did not give birth.Women are much more ahead to get respect than man because mother is the inventor of the universe.Man and woman are like 2 students who got the same marks at the exam. For example, john(man) and rita (women) are friends from same class. They each got 90 marks out of 100 marks which had 10 mathematical problems.

JOHN          RITA

Q1          8               10
                                              Q2          9                8
                                              Q3         10               7
                                              Q4          9               10
                                              Q5         10              10
                                              Q6          9               10
                                              Q7         10               9
                                              Q8          9                9
                                              Q9          9                7
                                              Q10        7                10 

TOTAL      90               90   

As we can see they got the same marks in overall but they are not the same in each mathematical problems. I think man and woman are like this. Their rights are the same in overall but their rights in different stages and situations are not the same.Physically a man is more stronger than a women.So,In order to establish the security of the family they have to come forward first.On the other hand a women can be a symbol of peace in the society.In a research, it is seen that the corruption rate is much more higher when the workers are male.Interestingly this rate is very much lower among the female workers.

Women and men are different)) The brain of a man and a woman is different a bit)), Men have more brain, But how we use it is another matter)In general, if we look in-depth, then we are different and identical))
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

No, humans are a sexual dimorphic species meaning there are fundamental differences between the sexes beyond our sexual organs. Sometimes this is taken in to account and also sometimes it is when it shouldn't be also..

:]
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 03:53:19 PM

Of course not, lol. None is better but we're much different.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:04:26 PM

To me,  woman and men structurally their not the same, men are rugged while woman are delicate, but in the eye of God both women  and men are the same, because women  was created from men, its genarally say, son of a goat s still goat, so a son of men is a men.
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:42:14 PM

For me men and women are both the same when it talks about psychological and biological features. They only differ on the reproductive system.
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:12:28 PM

I think there is the same and there is a difference. Men and women are equally created by God and equally selfish. But the difference is that she is hard to understand.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:04:25 PM

They are different, men have to work hard while women should be elegant and smart. Women just wait while men are looking.
Men do not give birth but women yes.

Men are really  good for physical jobs. Men and women are different in some aspects.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: