Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: FreeBtc.website domain name change  (Read 136 times)
robattfield (OP)

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

Hi everyone.

First of all, I would like to thank you for your continued usage of my Bitcoin faucet rotator. I've observed a steady increase in user registrations, and have received great feedback on the site revamp.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (due to inactive support on certain social media websites and domain name providers), I will be changing the current domain name and primary email address. I have recently acquired the domain thebitcoinrotator.com, and plan to switch from the current domain (freebtc.website) to our new domain on Tuesday 3rd of April 2018.

With this domain name change, I will also be changing our email address from the same date - we plan for our main email address to be admin[at]thebitcoinrotator[d0t]com. I will forward emails sent to the current address (admin[at]freebtc[d0t]website) to the new address for at least three months (I will provide an update just before we stop forwarding emails).

I have also thought that a short domain would also be handy, especially if you are browsing from a mobile device and don't like using lots of keystrokes. I have also acquired the domain tbfr.xyz for this purpose, and will be forwarding all requests from this domain to our new 'longer' domain mentioned earlier. I am considering setting up an email with this short domain as well, but will make a firm decision closer to the domain name changeover.

To remain consistent with our changes, I will also be changing our brand name from FreeBTC Bitcoin Faucet Rotator to TheBitcoinRotator. With the brand name changes, I will also update the Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions pages for consistency. I will also be changing names for our social media accounts where possible, and will advise on these changes soon as they are made - you can find links to current social media profiles in the main navigation and footer.

Please note: If you have registered an account already, or plan to register before the changeover date, your account credentials will still remain the same and logging in should work as normal. After the changeover date, you will need to visit our new domain to login or register a new account. I plan to forward requests to the new domain for at least three months, and will advise when these redirections will stop. If you cannot login to your account after the changeover date, or you cannot perform any other task/s as normal, please contact me immediately.

This post first appeared on http://beta.freebtc.website/alerts/domain-name-change-please-read.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: