Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PUMP AND DUMP] Signatum is just another clonecoin scam targeting naive noobs  (Read 14804 times)
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:07 AM

You made people to see other parts of body sit on toilet cryptodevil, problem with crypto is the lack of a governing system, this is why in the real world

We have governments, if you let people to do whatever they want, this happens with 5-6 new shitcoin being announced every day. one must be a total

Retard, total fucking retard to even read their announcement threads. why are you trying to warn total retards mate? they are admitting to be fine as

Long as they earn money, they know it's a scam but they don't care. there is a button if you push it people will lose money but you will earn money.

These fuckers are punching the button to make sure it is pushed. believe me for people like me there is no need for your warning because I really don't

Want to earn money in this way, if I wanted then I'd deserve to get scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 07:16:45 PM

What can I say here...
sometimes when you put facts before some people'a face they still won't accept it.

This is song for all of you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg&index=18&list=RDEMM1bA9MEos4DXvLgyT0istQ

crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

Activity: 1589
Merit: 214

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:34:17 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 08:12:56 PM by crypto_trader#43xzEXrP

insanely high trading volumes on YoBit exchange which are abnormal for a coin
Oh, noob. You don't know how markets working? You have not seen the trading volumes on cryptopia.
Their wallet was been shut down and restored a long time
after the growing of numbers transactions from miners pools.

STOP RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE - SUPPORT UKRAINIAN DEMOS
Contact me in TOX: 653D6C2D13B6DF22C4CB93432586398858A608EE5457624A9A728BE1A9252C5DA12B894C54DB, or just crypto-trader@toxme.io.
Also, WAVES - SCAM! ;(
Epicyclic

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:17:24 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 01:37:20 PM by Epicyclic

LOL. Pump and Dump confirmed.

EDIT: Double LOL. And there is another pump underway, presently. What a shit-show.

You seriously need mental help or somebody to talk to, here let me help;

https://turn2me.org/onlinecounselling/details?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI7LXjhK_P1gIVSI0bCh2BgQBmEAAYAiAAEgLcqPD_BwE

https://www.samaritans.org/

https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/suicidal-feelings/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIzIbfsK_P1gIVhbftCh0opQeREAAYAiAAEgK0BfD_BwE#.WdDYLmhSyUk

https://www.mentalhealth.org.uk/publications/gp-visit-guide

http://www.sane.org.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoYfi5K_P1gIVJRbTCh27kASAEAAYASAAEgJ6hvD_BwE

There is a growing number of people who are affected by mental health issues. In 1990, 416 million people suffered from mental health disorders such as depression, or anxiety worldwide - these numbers rose to 615 million in 2013 (World Health Organisation, 2016).

We know you are cryptodevil, you are not very clever at hiding that fact, same structure of posts, online when he is offline, similar post time patterns, same use of latin phrases such as reductio ad absurdum, ad hominem and the same obsession with fallacies.  

I would implore you seek out your GP, and discuss your problems, split personality disorder can be just as frightening to those it directly affects.

do not suffer in silence, please get some help.

I genuinely fear for the safety of yourself, and those around you at home.

Epicyclic

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

I genuinely fear for the safety of yourself, and those around you at home.

I've been regularly seeing a therapist my entire adult life, you insipid bellend.

Your foolish mind-tricks will not dissuade me, noob.

I genuinely fear for the safety of your asshole.

Good for you, however, in your "insipid" rant just there, you highlighted everything except my claim of who you actually are. The entire community will perceive that as confirmation to say the least.  Wink

Epicyclic

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:13:44 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:27:11 AM by Epicyclic

We know you are cryptodevil

Oh LOL. I totally missed this part on the first read-through.

No, I'm not cryptodevil, you delusional fuckwit.

Haha. Thanks for the genuine chuckle.

I am the delusional fuckwit?, a little ad hominem, however, not enough of a fuckwit to require the need to read a post twice, in order to understand its position, or even be so mentally ill, that I have to troll posts for attention, while hiding behind the false persona of being gay..... you must be a yank Wink

I will just leave this here...

..."I really wish I had some sort of inkling about what it is you are talking about. I'm just having fun here. Could do without your puerile images though. My wife looked over at the Lappy 486 display and you are dealing with the fallout of her saying WTF"...

And now to top it off, you have aquired a sunk cost fallacy with Signatum, you have invested so much time trolling, you can not walk away from these threads.

Welcome to your new permanent residence  Grin Grin
Epicyclic

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:48:11 AM

We know you are cryptodevil

Oh LOL. I totally missed this part on the first read-through.

No, I'm not cryptodevil, you delusional fuckwit.

Haha. Thanks for the genuine chuckle.

I am the delusional fuckwit?, a little ad hominem, however, not enough of a fuckwit to require the need to read a post twice, in order to understand its position, or even be so mentally ill, that I have to troll posts for attention, while hiding behind the false persona of being gay..... you must be a yank Wink

I will just leave this here...

..."I really wish I had some sort of inkling about what it is you are talking about. I'm just having fun here. Could do without your puerile images though. My wife looked over at the Lappy 486 display and you are dealing with the fallout of her saying WTF"...

And now to top it off, you have aquired a sunk cost fallacy with Signatum, you have invested so much time trolling, you can not walk away from these threads.

Welcome to your new permanent residence  Grin Grin

What the fuck are you talking about ? I'm the man in the relationship. My partner is the wife, you ignorant homophobe. "Her" is an inside joke.

I bet you actually believed I typed that on a 486 too, huh ?

Well of course I believed you typed that on a 486, what possible reason would I have not to, you are American  Grin Grin

Like I said, sunk cost fallacy, you can not leave this alone now, thus subsequently any reply is making you my bitch  Kiss Kiss
Epicyclic

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:01:13 AM

Like I said, sunk cost fallacy, you can not leave this alone now, thus subsequently any reply is making you my bitch  Kiss Kiss

There's your delusion coming through again. If you think shitposting about some shitcoin is a meaningful sunk cost, then boy-o, prepare for a lot more butt-hurt.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

That is exactly how it works.......bitch  Grin  Grin now do as your told and be a good bitch, keep replying to my posts.  Kiss Kiss
Angelo38

Activity: 349

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:22:33 PM

What a more pathetic person is cryptodevil.
I will not say whether it is scam or not. I already made money with the mining
The community seems to have accepted signatum
Crowetic and crptodevil are the same person
Of all the scams you have posted in this forum
Cryptodevil only attacks signatum. without realizing that his reputation is on the ground

Cryptodevil you must be more man and enter into discord and ask the dev of signatum

and not to take advantage of the status of self-proclaimed avenger of the crypto
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

I have no idea who this 'Crowetic' is you speak of. I believe he was somebody who originally was involved with this project, yes? If that is the case then he is probably just as guilty as the rest of the 'developers' behind this pump and dump scam.

Of all the scams you have posted in this forum Cryptodevil only attacks signatum.

I call bullshit on that claim by virtue of my post history proving otherwise.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Angelo38

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:07:29 PM

I have no idea who this 'Crowetic' is you speak of. I believe he was somebody who originally was involved with this project, yes? If that is the case then he is probably just as guilty as the rest of the 'developers' behind this pump and dump scam.

Of all the scams you have posted in this forum Cryptodevil only attacks signatum.

I had a meeting with the developers of the expanse project
and they told me they would not post in this forum by users like you
you should not say swindler
  someone to have a new account I am in the world of crypto for years but I avoid this forum because it is not as before
regards
hqthief

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

I mined 40k with few rx 570s  the first day and I was maybe on of the first 10 or 15 to begin mining. I have absolutely no connection to any of the devs or anyone here. I was one of the very first to enter the telegram and discord groups. I was on crow's discord group before the split.  I am a private miner outside USA.

the sudden announcement and rushed pow stage were not favorable but if you saw the thread as soon as me, you could have started mining and you would receive all of your coins no questions asked. And I, myself being a complete outsider in terms of relationships to this community or to the devs, was able to mine this much in a short amount of time.

Even if the first few to mine were devs or somewhat scammers or whomever, they could have only mined so much maybe a few million coins. And even this is by a very long stretch because I was checking the pools and used the explorer as soon as it was out. There are coins like denarius which are 10% premined. By a very long stretch, if devs were scammers, what they would have 2 or 3 percent of all signatums because a lot of hash entered quite quickly.

From day one to today, I have never seen any evidence by dev's doing, that this is a scam coin. Maybe the devs sold, maybe a miner like me could have sold, but it had two big pumps. They didn't come crashing down. The coin rested well around 2500 3000 k for a while. Then at 1200 1300 for a while. And then it crashed. Everyone knew this wasn't a coin that would revolutionize the world. It was just another coin to make money. You accuse signatum of being shill because the whitepaper says it's revolution etc, but dude, %99 of all coins say the same thing, most have more premined, yet you are nowhere to be found, exposing their scams?

I don't see how these guys setting up accounts and trying to promote their own coin makes them scammers. If I knew enough to build a coin, I would try to create hype. But come on man, it already crashed. I mean it crashed from 4k to friggin 500s. Even if this were a pump and dump, it's already dumped. Why make so much noise after all this. You must either be butthurt by the devs somehow or be crowetic, to take so much time urging people to stay away from this. I mined all my coins and bought some at 200 and 300 sats when it was on coinsmarkets exchange. I never sold a single singnatum even when it was at top. I still wouldn't sell at 4k, because I think the real value of this coin is closer to 1$ and it will reach that one day. If it never reaches, I'm okay with it since It was cheap for me to acquire.

edit: the devs are still around btw. If they were pump and dumpers, why wouldn' they dump at the two first pumps and then leave it be? Or maybe they are preparing for a third pump? you would say?
Angelo38

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

you say you do not know who is "crowetic"
But if he knows how to defame the signatum developers
Just acknowledge that you did not investigate signatum
Even the newest user in the community knows who is "crowetic"
zerobane

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:38:34 AM

I mined 40k with few rx 570s  the first day and I was maybe on of the first 10 or 15 to begin mining. I have absolutely no connection to any of the devs or anyone here. I was one of the very first to enter the telegram and discord groups. I was on crow's discord group before the split.  I am a private miner outside USA.

the sudden announcement and rushed pow stage were not favorable but if you saw the thread as soon as me, you could have started mining and you would receive all of your coins no questions asked. And I, myself being a complete outsider in terms of relationships to this community or to the devs, was able to mine this much in a short amount of time.

Even if the first few to mine were devs or somewhat scammers or whomever, they could have only mined so much maybe a few million coins. And even this is by a very long stretch because I was checking the pools and used the explorer as soon as it was out. There are coins like denarius which are 10% premined. By a very long stretch, if devs were scammers, what they would have 2 or 3 percent of all signatums because a lot of hash entered quite quickly.

From day one to today, I have never seen any evidence by dev's doing, that this is a scam coin. Maybe the devs sold, maybe a miner like me could have sold, but it had two big pumps. They didn't come crashing down. The coin rested well around 2500 3000 k for a while. Then at 1200 1300 for a while. And then it crashed. Everyone knew this wasn't a coin that would revolutionize the world. It was just another coin to make money. You accuse signatum of being shill because the whitepaper says it's revolution etc, but dude, %99 of all coins say the same thing, most have more premined, yet you are nowhere to be found, exposing their scams?

I don't see how these guys setting up accounts and trying to promote their own coin makes them scammers. If I knew enough to build a coin, I would try to create hype. But come on man, it already crashed. I mean it crashed from 4k to friggin 500s. Even if this were a pump and dump, it's already dumped. Why make so much noise after all this. You must either be butthurt by the devs somehow or be crowetic, to take so much time urging people to stay away from this. I mined all my coins and bought some at 200 and 300 sats when it was on coinsmarkets exchange. I never sold a single singnatum even when it was at top. I still wouldn't sell at 4k, because I think the real value of this coin is closer to 1$ and it will reach that one day. If it never reaches, I'm okay with it since It was cheap for me to acquire.

edit: the devs are still around btw. If they were pump and dumpers, why wouldn' they dump at the two first pumps and then leave it be? Or maybe they are preparing for a third pump? you would say?

I was closely watching the thread and posts from crypto until he started raging on them for using common frameworks; saying that made them copy pasta...  Maybe he is not a developer?  Doesn't know?  Suggesting that every library, function and module should be built from source?  Absurd, especially for anything web related (which was main "proof" of copy pasta).  Suppose he just got over-zealous and went over-board / exaggerated.

Eh; for me; I don't trust either side.  Small chance that I will be happily surprised that way.
cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:50:43 PM

I was closely watching the thread and posts from crypto until he started raging on them for using common frameworks; saying that made them copy pasta...  Maybe he is not a developer?  Doesn't know?  Suggesting that every library, function and module should be built from source?  Absurd, especially for anything web related (which was main "proof" of copy pasta).  Suppose he just got over-zealous and went over-board / exaggerated.

Eh; for me; I don't trust either side.  Small chance that I will be happily surprised that way.

Same boat, but it was hilarious this cryptodevil guy trying to create FUD because SIGT is using the Bootstrap JavaScript library. It's like, dude, go find a full time job, unless speculation is his full time job. These guys are the reason why cryptcurrencies face inertia from within. We got bigger problems like regulations, and if another coin like SIGT comes along and showcases the tech (even if the tech is the same), what's the BFD. Anyway, I hope people out there, especially newbies, are able to look past and filter people like cryptodevil.
erv

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

Cryptodevil only attacks signatum. without realizing that his reputation is on the ground

Cryptodevil you must be more man and enter into discord and ask the dev of signatum

and not to take advantage of the status of self-proclaimed avenger of the crypto

no, he doesnt attack only signatum, better you see his last posts

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
zerobane

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:41:36 AM

no, he doesnt attack only signatum, better you see his last posts

Welp; i guess you have to give him credit for energy and dedication at least; seems like a lot of effort.

Coming from software startup world; where only 5% make it; imagine coins and ICOs are about the same (if not worse).  So technically if you attacked every new coin; 95% of the time you are probably going be right.

Personally i started mining as a fun side project; i looked at all of this as a massive dumpster fire for money.  I just wanted to play with 8x GPU 1080ti rig cause it looked like fun.  Add in some influxdb to track miner stats; grafana; some hooks into nvidia-smi and mining pool website curl calls running in telegraf.  Eh; i got my money's worth.

borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:41:32 AM

signatum was a scam test.. lux coin is the real scam... new algo but with premine..
pow and pos and masternode and less reward for block than signatum so price go up very fast...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
cryptodevil (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:33:27 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 09:15:10 AM by cryptodevil

LOL! I just spotted this little gem in my 'untrusted' received feedback from Epicyclic. Not sure if he's the creator of this bit of fakery or he's copied it from someone else but that is some grade-A dumb-fuckery:

The thing I don't get is that it purports to be a post from THIS VERY THREAD!?!

Even more lulz at the claim of 'Administrators' being interested in this shitcoin, as though there is some sort of cabal of bitcointalk Whale Admins who employ the likes of me to help 'FUD' so they can buy cheapcoinznomnomnom!!11!1!!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:26:27 AM

I was closely watching the thread and posts from crypto until he started raging on them for using common frameworks; saying that made them copy pasta...  Maybe he is not a developer?  Doesn't know?  Suggesting that every library, function and module should be built from source?  Absurd, especially for anything web related (which was main "proof" of copy pasta).  Suppose he just got over-zealous and went over-board / exaggerated.

Eh; for me; I don't trust either side.  Small chance that I will be happily surprised that way.

Same boat, but it was hilarious this cryptodevil guy trying to create FUD because SIGT is using the Bootstrap JavaScript library. It's like, dude, go find a full time job, unless speculation is his full time job. These guys are the reason why cryptcurrencies face inertia from within. We got bigger problems like regulations, and if another coin like SIGT comes along and showcases the tech (even if the tech is the same), what's the BFD. Anyway, I hope people out there, especially newbies, are able to look past and filter people like cryptodevil.

whatever newbie account says, I buy in a skills of @cryptodevil so far, like an investigative agent hero, a good track record against scammers. Crypt markets have tons of speculators here and there, some how we need them for healthy crypt market and grow, but, not a manipulator or scammer. They should stand at a respectful distance from our crypt markets.

Scammer often behaves to legit things as if it is FUD when they feel the legit things is shown at an inconvenient time. make me funny  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: