Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for 2018 that is very cheap now?  (Read 21076 times)
srqrebel

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!

Privacy coins are the sector that will very likely outshine all others in 2018, as governments increasingly impose onerous restrictions (as well as rapacious taxation policies for crypto, such as those recently unveiled in the U.S.).

XSPEC is the most undervalued alt coin in the privacy space.  Not only does it have a low circulating supply of 21 million, it has some of the most robust privacy tech of any privacy coin, between its existing features and upcoming ones which will be implemented in 2018.  Right now, the price of XSPEC should be at least $20, given those two factors, yet it is currently a steal at under $5.  As the roadmap gets implemented throughout the coming year, including several groundbreaking innovations (such as the first ever stealth staking protocol), I expect this coin to easily reach $50 in 2018 - and much higher in coming years.   This is both a rocket to riches, and a keeper.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Come say "hi" to our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:54:11 PM

I do not know why but I always liked Litecoin and always offered first who askes this kind of questions.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:57:57 PM

Try the anonymous coins. Because 2018 they will be alot of new rules for Cryptocurrencies from gouverments all over the world. Some of the will totally forbidd them. So the anonymous coins they cant regulate and controll. VXG is very cheap but a high Supply. XSPEC much better and very low supply. So XSpec has potential to be worth like monero or more!
floyd1987

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:54:13 PM

In your personal opinion, what's the cheapest coin or token with the best fundamentals to hold in 2018?

cheers!
SpectreCoin, hands down. It's got high quality privacy technology to back it up, and more on the way. It's got an active and vibrant community that pulls together to help things get done. It's less than $4 at time of writing and currently has a very small market cap (and coin supply) compared to the other major privacy coins on the market right now. If the coin's market cap increased by 10x it would still be at least half the total market cap of most of the other major privacy coins (and it would be valued at about $40/coin). As time goes forward, quality privacy coins are going to be in greater and greater demand thanks to government regulation of the marketplace as well as taxation and even devaluation of government currencies (such as through central bank policies of inflation).

You can find out more about SpectreCoin by visiting the CoinWiki (in my signature), or by going to the project's Slack channel (it's quite active with helpful members and a lead developer that is very responsive to inquiries).
Slack Channel:   https://spectreproject.slack.com
pizzacrypto

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:20:54 PM

Check out Viberate - www.viberate.com

good project with already working product
it is a database for musicians and event-locations and they sell event-tickets for viberate-tokens
J_Perez

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:21:40 AM

I agree about the privacy coins. Deeponion is pretty cheap right now when you look at the marketcap and it’s current supply. XSPEC also appears to be a good option. They’ll both be aiming for that Monero marketcap
Cryptocollecter

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:45:24 AM

We already know about TRX and XVG so here are some others that haven't seen the lime light yet and are set to explode in 2018

Kin (Kin Foundation) This will be a big one for 2018 and has already started its climb in the last 3 weeks with a 5x
The team is working hard on communication and delivering their roadmap
The company has been operating for a while and already has 100 million users.
They plan on the token to be used in their reward engine and also to be used for micro transactions.

Currently on the Ethereum network however they are planning to move across to Stellar to enable cheaper faster transactions.
Kin is only available to purchase on Etherdelta, Mercatox and COSS.
The are planning on adding to more exchanges and this will make it grow.

I am predicting a 1 cent price by first quarter 2019 so its a long Hodl
As always please do your own research as there are plenty of youtube videos of the plans and wallet as well as their roadmap which is due for an update soon
https://www.kinecosystem.org/

Utrust is a new payment platform and has only just hit Kucoin after ICo and is due to be listed on HitBTC in January with others to follow.
The price is already starting to grow so now would be the time to get on board.
They plan to be the decentralised PAYPAL and have an amazing roadmap and whitepaper, please have a read through and do your research.
https://utrust.io
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

My personal is , choose those has low total supply. Like WABI, CRED. Also try the electroneum, it is new coin and it will have many projects on this 2018. Try it, you can research those coins I said. Good luck.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

My personal is , choose those has low total supply. Like WABI, CRED. Also try the electroneum, it is new coin and it will have many projects on this 2018. Try it, you can research those coins I said. Good luck.
The time for a low total supply of coins is over unfortunately. The issues why the leading coin I.e. bitcoin is facing due to it's low supply. Miners have no interest in a low supply coins on the other hand they can't go up more because technology is rapidly improving with a very high rate of new crypto adopters entering into market. If we look at the marketcap coins with huge supply are winning the race, XRP could be one the best example.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

Spectrecoin is a great choice, a low supply and market, best tech of Anon coins, and the crew has only just begun marketing. I think it could easily be over $100 by the end of the year.
fredericos

Activity: 338

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

I have done my research.

I am very confident that few coins will beat Autonio, current marketcap of 4 mil.
Im thinking a 50x in the coming months.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

cheers!
Actually its hard to trust coin nowadays.
Many of them are just a scam , that only collect funds and after that they will gone.
So if you really want a worth investment then you , have to invest to the sure coin that can give back your capital.
And for that , I will recommend ethereum and litecoin.
This two coin are not much cheap, but still has a lower value than bitcoin.
And I think it will be a nice investment for 2018.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:00:03 AM

Almost everything is cheap right now. I would put my money into Waves, Stratis, Golem, and almost any coin in the top 100 won't let you down. But do your research, front and back before putting a dime into anything.
i love stratis and waves too,but not golem maybe i would choose litecoin instead
of that..and bitcoin price now is starting to back innormal so the next thing will happen is
the alts to grow after long waiting.

Hoping that this year will favor us altcoin lovers and the bitcoin and the top 10
coins will give way for aw couple of months
lunafreya

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

I think electroneum is great. It has huge potential Marketcap is $417.277.381 USD. So electroneum can be good option. It's prize very low right now $0,083497 USD, it is a good time to buy some for holding.
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Its hard to think and pick which coin will be the best in 2018.
I allready start my research, but rightnow i still didnt find any coin that will become the best, i have a list but still i am not satisfied
I will continue my researh and hope i can pick tge best one. I allready read some reply here, and all your suggestions are noted.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

Check out NULS.
I got familiar with it from here, btctalk.

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Its hard to think and pick which coin will be the best in 2018.
I allready start my research, but rightnow i still didnt find any coin that will become the best, i have a list but still i am not satisfied
I will continue my researh and hope i can pick tge best one. I allready read some reply here, and all your suggestions are noted.
for now on we must becarefull to put our money into token/coins.for  now on much token/coins has high rate because its pumped by whales.and this is too risky when we invest on this.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:49:03 PM

I think it's Raiblocks. It's price relatively low though as time pass i think it's going up. You can check at Coinmarketup for other coins though i have trust in raiblocks.
TanibixBett7

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:25:08 PM

I think it's Raiblocks. It's price relatively low though as time pass i think it's going up. You can check at Coinmarketup for other coins though i have trust in raiblocks.
Raiblock price has been bumped. Its price so high, no chance to go up more!
ceremonita

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:33:00 PM

The time for a low total supply of coins is over unfortunately. The issues why the leading coin I.e. bitcoin is facing due to it's low supply. Miners have no interest in a low supply coins on the other hand they can't go up more because technology is rapidly improving with a very high rate of new crypto adopters entering into market. If we look at the marketcap coins with huge supply are winning the race, XRP could be one the best example.

That's right. Some people consider miner's altitude wrongly. The new coins are also getting integreated into the ecosystem easily. This is all good news for us. For me, ether, waves, litecoin and monero are the relatively cheap ones on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: