Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:59:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you we have examples of users going negative to Positive Trust.  (Read 696 times)
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:59:30 PM

Let me Cry first for all my mistakes...
Oh you don't have that emoji in this list given above.

Let's start it
Do we have examples of people who got positive feedback or green trust after getting negative trust from DT2 trust member, I just curious to know as the account has high negative trust but not more than quickseller  Grin from where all the things started. I still trust him even if we see what happened to him and why he got negative trust from community.

Coming back to the topic please mention names of the people who face that face and become member with positive trust in the end.
Please tag those inspiring people here to inspire me and others.

Thanking all of you for reading this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

It was never a plan to run with the user funds but i was trying to explain him that i'm not lying i know the method i used was wrong but what a kid can do if people the wrong thing. You know at last he removed his rating.
Please I won't do that from next time and ask other DT members to help me...

That is something i thought i can earn from but accidental click on the post button caused all the problem there was no intention to do that, I was trying to correct it in the background but the kind of feedback i got on that post like "I'm trying to get some free accounts" forced me to delete the post otherwise i'm going to continue the service.

I know it was my mistake but i leaved the campaign as i know it is wrong thing to do, then also no buddy remove their feedback. Ecuamobi said he will do that after a long time when you act honestly for a long time.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:27:28 AM

Let's start it
Do we have examples of people who got positive feedback or green trust after getting negative trust from DT2 trust member, I just curious to know as the account has high negative trust but not more than quickseller  Grin from where all the things started. I still trust him even if we see what happened to him and why he got negative trust from community.

Coming back to the topic please mention names of the people who face that face and become member with positive trust in the end.

I never heard someone negative was replaced by positive even from my mentors who teach me more about bitcoins and this forum but will i can suggest you some tip. How bout contacting the moderator of this forum and make an appeal like donating an amount of bitcoin for this forum? Then if still dont work maybe it is time to trash this account with a newone and make a change that you will not do it again the things that make you at the untrusted reputation.
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:19:20 AM

Let's start it
Do we have examples of people who got positive feedback or green trust after getting negative trust from DT2 trust member, I just curious to know as the account has high negative trust but not more than quickseller  Grin from where all the things started. I still trust him even if we see what happened to him and why he got negative trust from community.

Hey there, just curious about it. Can you participate in signatures campaign with negative trust? I can imagine hard to trust a campaign from someone with negative trust.
BTCBLOGGER (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:41:44 AM

Hey there, just curious about it. Can you participate in signatures campaign with negative trust? I can imagine hard to trust a campaign from someone with negative trust.
Yes, I can't participate in Campaign and that is the main problem, trades are not going to help me as no one will give positive trust to a negative rated member.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: