Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EARTH TOKEN - Participate in the $120 trillion natural asset market  (Read 49168 times)
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:29:14 PM

This is good signs that people are spreading awareness in our planetary concerns particularly climate change.. we must act and used resources like technology to influence others to contribute,  even small faction of awareness if all of us work together could be a significant approach in saving our environment and this industry is entering the block chain which I believe that is a huge step in clearing its goal because with block chain technology everyone would get an equal opportunity to participate, and share, in the value that they create.
With blockchain technology all concepts can be practiced and applied to real life.
With blockchain technology human and natural life can be appreciated. Blockchain technology with Earth token can change the world.

It is now a global concern that the climatic changes occurring today have been increasing because of man's activities. We must act now to protect our environment. Protecting our environment also protects humanity.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:34:56 PM

Why is it impactChoice enters the Blockchain technology? What will be the benefit of it to them?

The government's vision for the natural environment over the next 5 decades could lead to conflict with planning authorities, that's why Blockchain technology will help their vision make into reality. A trusted, transparent platform that reduces complexity and unnecessary overhead that will allow all to participate. So Earth Token will help the community which will sustain the needs of customer by using Natural asset exchange.

gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:27:38 PM

Hello, what is going on with the pre-sale? I am sorry I was blocked by the Chinese Great Firewall for about a week and missed a lot of information.

Pre-sale starts on 17 November. Please subscribe for updates at earth-token.com

Thank you for you information, I should subscribe the newsletter but these emails are in my junk mail box and I missed them.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:42:25 PM

Now we must be fully aware of what is happening
around us that several changes are happening in our environment its scary after the calamity happened but its much scarier that we are not doing something to prevent this disasters from getting worst, everytime we chop trees floods are getting high and more land slides due to soil erosion good thing Earth Token initiate a move to join the new block chain technology with this creating awareness and educating people in protecting our environment will become really become much viable and relatively cheap because every each one of us can participate because block chain can be universally open to all..

i wish this project success because im really concern on what is happening in our world check this link for the devastating effect of climate change to our planet
https://weather.com/science/environment/news/powerful-photos-climate-change-global-warming-20140820-0

to point out that every company has a moral responsibility to our ecosystem and our society we have a framework that still using in every companies in any countries the social responsibility. meaning to say be it an organization or individual, has an obligation to act for the benefit of society at large. Social responsibility is a duty every individual has to perform so as to maintain a balance between the economy and the ecosystems. so even without earth token we still can preserve our environment if we do our social responsibility but the main importance of this ico is to use our natural capital asset to its maximum capability. use it efficiently and effectively in a way that it will not harm our environment.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:45:40 PM

I love the idea of this EARTH TOKEN, can someone explain to me how can we implement this project in real life application to be honest I have a feeling that this is hard to implement? I will support this token I would like to have more idea about this in laymans term.
mmhaimhai

Activity: 532
Merit: 257

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:53:17 PM

I love the idea of this EARTH TOKEN, can someone explain to me how can we implement this project in real life application to be honest I have a feeling that this is hard to implement? I will support this token I would like to have more idea about this in laymans term.

Hope I could give the answers you are looking for with this, yeah you are right making such project like saving Mother Earth is quite hard to put on reality but then Earth Token project is aiming to this by using technology that would make it possible to yield profits (through natural produce) while fighting environmental issues we are facing today e.g. climate change.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:52:55 PM

Hope I could give the answers you are looking for with this, yeah you are right making such project like saving Mother Earth is quite hard to put on reality but then Earth Token project is aiming to this by using technology that would make it possible to yield profits (through natural produce) while fighting environmental issues we are facing today e.g. climate change.

all projects are hard at the start because this is the phase where we need to raise our voice to have the token to be notice by the public by building audience to create awareness on what this token is all about. Earth primary theme is taking action small or big to contribute something in saving the environment from destruction by the activities of man and with block chain technology it will much be easier and relatively cheap to begin with cutting cosy for both buyer and seller to initiate a transaction, just to be clear this block chain technology has the potential to cause disruptive change in the industry and it could change how things work a lot better approach where work is done fast and efficient while saving the nature..
yrrehc16

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:09 PM

#Invest in a Sustainable Future, #EarthToken & the #NaturalAssetExchange explainer is here - http://[Suspicious link removed]/tYcs30gb95s #blockchain #ethereum

kindly watch the video! this will explain a lot Cheesy
yrrehc16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:20:40 PM

ImpactChoice Launches Earth Token Initial Coin Offering Crowdsale
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/impactchoice-launches-earth-token-initial-coin-offering-crowdsale-300529994.html

ImpactChoice Helps Businesses Set Achievable Sustainability Goals Through End-To-End Energy, Fuel And Carbon Mitigation Solutions
http://techcompanynews.com/impactchoice-helps-businesses-set-achievable-sustainability-goals-end-end-energy-fuel-carbon-mitigation-solutions/

Earth Token Offers Tangible Assets of Nature On The Blockchain.
http://www.waaytv.com/story/36509804/earth-token-offers-tangible-assets-of-nature-on-the-blockchain

Google Will Hit 100 Percent Renewable Energy This Year

https://www.inverse.com/article/37308-google-renewable-energy-goal

i hope you can visit these links guys ! this will help you understand more and will surely  push you for investing !
yrrehc16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:22:30 PM

and more links! i hope you not just pass your eyes on this, and review their project for earth Cheesy this is once i a lifetime and we should not miss the opportunit.

ROE (Return on Environment) is the new ROI: how sustainability drives business success

http://business.edf.org/blog/2017/09/20/roe-return-on-environment-is-the-new-roi-how-sustainability-drives-business-success/

The Eco Challenge: When it comes to saving the planet, small efforts pay big dividends

http://katu.com/news/local/the-eco-challenge-when-it-comes-to-saving-the-planet-small-efforts-pay-big-dividend

What Dead Birds Tell Us about Climate Change

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-dead-birds-tell-us-about-climate-change/

Bioenergy and biofuels highlighted in UK’s Clean Growth Strategy
http://biofuels-news.com/display_news/13004/bioenergy_and_biofuels_highlighted_in_uks_clean_growth_strategy/
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:59:46 PM

and more links! i hope you not just pass your eyes on this, and review their project for earth Cheesy this is once i a lifetime and we should not miss the opportunit.

ROE (Return on Environment) is the new ROI: how sustainability drives business success

http://business.edf.org/blog/2017/09/20/roe-return-on-environment-is-the-new-roi-how-sustainability-drives-business-success/

The Eco Challenge: When it comes to saving the planet, small efforts pay big dividends

http://katu.com/news/local/the-eco-challenge-when-it-comes-to-saving-the-planet-small-efforts-pay-big-dividend

What Dead Birds Tell Us about Climate Change

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/what-dead-birds-tell-us-about-climate-change/

Bioenergy and biofuels highlighted in UK’s Clean Growth Strategy
http://biofuels-news.com/display_news/13004/bioenergy_and_biofuels_highlighted_in_uks_clean_growth_strategy/

these are good eye opener articles,  it is high time to invest to the world we are all living at and EARTH TOKEN project can help us
 to a healthy economy and environment.
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:33:26 PM

Preserving the Earth for future generations. The Natural Asset Exchange blockchain platform and Earth Token cryptocurrency provide a unique opportunity to truly transform the Natural Capital Asset market, by creating a Natural Asset Marketplace that allows all stakeholders in the climate value chain to participate. Stakeholders will also be able to package assets with value-added services to create customized offerings catering to new market segments, expanding the overall market and creating additional wealth for all participants. -must read via Twitter

ZeidFreak

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:52:41 AM

all projects are hard at the start because this is the phase where we need to raise our voice to have the token to be notice by the public by building audience to create awareness on what this token is all about. Earth primary theme is taking action small or big to contribute something in saving the environment from destruction by the activities of man and with block chain technology it will much be easier and relatively cheap to begin with cutting cosy for both buyer and seller to initiate a transaction, just to be clear this block chain technology has the potential to cause disruptive change in the industry and it could change how things work a lot better approach where work is done fast and efficient while saving the nature..

saving the nature is one thing and getting profit while saving nature is another thing thats what earth token is all about. earth token help waste material of our society to be useful and help to preserve nature. with the help of the blockchain technology and the project of the earth token we can have a win-win situation here. you can get profit by investing in this kind of ico or project and also helping the society to prevent climate change or the destruction of our world.
noblesse09

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:10:25 AM

Why Environment Sustainability is important? every companies throughout the world already have a social responsibilities. It is the idea that businesses should balance profit-making activities with activities that benefit society.
ZeidFreak

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:40 AM

Why Environment Sustainability is important? every companies throughout the world already have a social responsibilities. It is the idea that businesses should balance profit-making activities with activities that benefit society.

social responsibility and environment sustainability correlates with each other but environment sustainability has a more wider sense that a social responsibility. it is to ensure that in meeting our needs for water, food, shelter as well as engaging activities that make our lives enjoyable – including leisure activities and entertainment – we don’t cause damage to our environment or deplete resources that we can’t renew.
noblesse09

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:32:05 AM

social responsibility and environment sustainability correlates with each other but environment sustainability has a more wider sense that a social responsibility. it is to ensure that in meeting our needs for water, food, shelter as well as engaging activities that make our lives enjoyable – including leisure activities and entertainment – we don’t cause damage to our environment or deplete resources that we can’t renew.

got your point but even without this kind of ico or project we can still preserve our environment with the help of social responsibility of every companies. and with the help of organization that the main objectives is to help and maintain our nature to its beauty. but one thing is for sure if earth token can execute this kind of project or plan maybe it can be an eye opener to the world. making profit while helping to save the world? sounds good to me.. Smiley
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:15 AM

This project will amaze all electric power company that will change the who life of people around the earth, that there's no need to damage the environment just to produce a massive power that the world need.
benalexis12

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

There is stupid money thrown as stupid ideas by smart people who got caught up in the hype so be careful when you put your money in pre-sale ICO. Earth token is worth waiting for. if you gonna read the whitepaper it's all written there.

hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:35:30 AM

Earth Token and the Natural Asset Exchange represent impactChoice’s move into a blockchain space few companies have looked into. so no need to worry about the developer now is working hard for it. Natural Asset Exchange will be one of our favorite choices.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:37:06 AM

There is stupid money thrown as stupid ideas by smart people who got caught up in the hype so be careful when you put your money in pre-sale ICO. Earth token is worth waiting for. if you gonna read the whitepaper it's all written there.

I'm sure the tokens being held by the team, according to the white paper, will be put towards marketing and business development which could help Earth Token acquire the key institutional partnerships it needs to make the Natural Asset Exchange a reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: