Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2018, 06:27:10 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bounty】IQT token ICO & Bounty Campaign--Register and Get free IQT!!3rd Round!  (Read 35394 times)
aggress0r

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:01:20 PM

About Bounty Campaign Rewards

Hi, dear bounty hunters! Sorry for making you waiting for such a long time. You really did a job in promoting our project!

Did you know that? IQT has launched its own exchange! Because we think that it will cost you some commission to deposit your money into exchange, and it will be really slow to give money to your ETH wallet, we have decided that all the bounty rewards will be given to your wallet in IQT’s wallet! So that you can directly use it to trade without paying any commission!

So now what you need to do is fill this Google Form to provide your email address that you use to log in our website. If you didn’t register before, it doesn’t matter. Just register on our exchange, and fill the email address into the form! Our exchange website is: www.5iquant.org .

According to our plan, we will check the form after 3 weeks. And finish giving the rewards within 1 week after checking. This form will be available forever. We will keep it open all the time. If you fail to fill your address after that date, you can fill it any time after it. We will check again and distribute again.

The form link——
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSejbT9LocURSxZh1NlyLiJhN-ARrcgxpvBWNNTp0xaK_eb1Sw/viewform?usp=sf_link

this is official note from IQT telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
trofim21

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

very good news about the exit of the stock exchange, but how do we withdraw our earned coins to this exchange? if we indicated your wallet and it does not change? Huh

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
aggress0r

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:34:36 PM

very good news about the exit of the stock exchange, but how do we withdraw our earned coins to this exchange? if we indicated your wallet and it does not change? Huh
I don't know bud, at first I think we must clarify receiving our tokens.

Update- some news

IQT's BIG FAN GROUP Want You!
After registering on our exchange, we think that you must have some ideas about our exchange, for example, whether it is convenient to use, or whether a new button should be added.
     The good news is that we are looking for such people who is supporting us, meanwhile they can give some contructive suggestions. We call them IQT's BIG FANS. Would you like to become one of them? Being a BIG FAN of IQT, you will enjoy many benefits from our team, such as latest news, IQT rewards for suggestions as well as festival gifts.
    We only accept 100 members. So if you are interested in such a potential project and would like to participate in the the project's development, please contact us.
     You can directly reply this email or join our telegram group to find our Group Admin "Shui Yu”. Group Invite Link: https://t.me/joinchat/GZrhYUNbQxOmf5OJAH4f2A
     IQT team is waiting for you!

wwzsocki

Activity: 448

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:48:30 PM

I see my tokens from bounty in exchange but when I try to trade or do something I see a message: this token is not tradable or not for withdraw???

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
zulfi125

Activity: 140

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:02:12 AM

I have fill the form, when token will be credit ? I think you should provide more benefits to users for trading same like kUCOIN than growth will very fast of exchange.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
De_nis

Titanium - Blockchain Infrastructure Services

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:46:16 AM

Hello, I filled out the form to receive the award for the bounty campaign!
Happy New Year!

Luvr1000

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:10:44 PM

it seems to me that we will not get anything, the company is over and I have not seen any messages from people who received their reward here, and managers do not contact Huh

ollegattor

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

С некоторыми проблемами всё же вошёл в свой аккаунт, но почему у вас нельзя редактировать свои личные данные, дело в том, что я когда регистрировался у вас просто не знал, как правильно и что именно указывать и заполнил неправильно, я там указывал свой номер тел... и.т.д , как мне правильно указать свои данные о соц сетях?
darksanya

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

What about bounty campaign? Will it be continued? Or we had just some weeks and that's all?

Scheede

Activity: 196

Cryptosiast & Translation- Service English-German

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

Quote from: IQT via Twitter
hi, this is IQT
About IQT's 3rd round bounty campaign, we will give the rewards to your IQT Exchange account. Pls PM me your account(email address)~ if you donot register, pls go to register first~
waiting for your answer~

Check your Twitter-PMs, friends

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
suryaagung

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

FUCKING TEAM!
i not receive my bounty and airdrop referral
I have verified but in my wallet there is no this token!  Angry Angry

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ZEEPIN CHAIN ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▩ Smart work, creative life ▩
Libabit

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:43:30 PM

I didn't receive Iqts token .
I am waiting since October, I Took part to your airdrop.

When Will you sent IQT tokens on wallet? Smiley

Thank you !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.