Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Together As a Mining Community To Earn More Bit's/Money (READ MORE)  (Read 133 times)
DaCrazyKiwiGamer (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

Hey guys so here is my plan and a goal 

so you know how it is hard to make a profit from mining when u are a small miner u need more then a few computers to make some money so my plan is to get a group of miners and we all mine on the same Mining Address what will be a faster way to make more bit coins and we will be able to make more and each time we get paid we will be halfing the amount with every one who are mining on this address so u as a solo miner get more money/bits and we get more money/bits we all win here

if you are interested in joining in on this plan you can contact us at
forcegamingproduction@gmail.com

just send us an email and we will reply as soon as possible and if you want to start mining right away here is the address and all u need to do is email us what GPU u are running so we can find u under our worker tab and then send us a Bitcoin Wallet address so we can pay you the split of the bits when it is paid out

Miner Address:  3BRJ4A1gBtEAWVx3vdqeju1mswKxs3CG2r
Contact Us: forcegamingproduction@gmail.com

Happy Mining from the Force Production Team
~Matthew B
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: