Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty & Airdrop VerifyUnion  (Read 2770 times)
aerkadafy

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:35:36 AM

Good luck dev Bounty & Airdrop VerifyUnion program. The people liked the airdrop especially, I'm sure the bounty program is also a lot of its participants
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:54:39 AM

I Just subscribed to your newsletter. I checked out your website, looking good guys. And i have to say i take my hat off to you guys also for making the sign up for the airdrop so easy. Is the bounty for facebook still running or am i too late for this one already? My brother was tweeking your logo a little for fun before too. Thanks.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
xcbjsuw

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:05:00 AM

I have subscribe.
I want to know, Airdrop UCN Token for how many people?
I want to invite my friends too. to join VerifyUnion tokens.
Pipitnurul

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:04:00 AM

The crypto currency has begun, very promising project and best decentralized crypto. I love joining this project then bring to the top.
treverhue

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

Interesting project, I subscribed and looking forward to see more of this project! THANKS DEV
Yabuy92 (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:50:54 AM

I Just subscribed to your newsletter. I checked out your website, looking good guys. And i have to say i take my hat off to you guys also for making the sign up for the airdrop so easy. Is the bounty for facebook still running or am i too late for this one already? My brother was tweeking your logo a little for fun before too. Thanks.

for facebook bounty program you can still follow thankyou  Smiley

Yabuy92 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 07:56:35 AM

I have subscribe.
I want to know, Airdrop UCN Token for how many people?
I want to invite my friends too. to join VerifyUnion tokens.
sorry, i forgot to add in thread.  only for the first 500 new members that will receive 250 UC

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

Bounty program give much tweet and re-tweet  Grin hope recieve this token and have hight price.. thanks dev
Hikkan

Activity: 209

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:20:59 PM

i was joined airdrop, good luck!
aiderwar

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:16:48 PM

This project is very nice and interesting, it have a good star(Soft Cap Reached), it will be successful in the future.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:29:58 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:52:36 AM by denzkilim

Campaign will end this day? it's already december 3 so does it mean it already ended now?  Huh

Yabuy92 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 04:21:57 AM

Campaign will end this day? it's already december 3 so does in mean it already ended now?  Huh
yes right in the road map say like that !!

mastah22

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

VERIFYUNION BOUNTY PROGRAM

INTRODUCTION
Since our early supporters and community builders are the key elements to this ICO, therefore we are Pleased to give you an exciting opportunity to get involved in making this happen.
We have set aside 5,000,000 VerifyUnion tokens (UC Coins), 1% of the total amount, for several bounties, which we will distribute to everyone who supports VerifyUnion project before and during the ICO.
We welcome all the participants who contribute towards this ICO

Details of VerifyUnion bounty program is mentioned below:

https://i.imgur.com/2h7G79n.png

The campaign will end on 3rd Dec at 03h59 (UTC) or when we reach our maximum limit.

visit link https://verifyunion.io/bountyprogram

how to join airdrop?

you just join our team and visit the official link verifyunion https://verifyunion.io/ and "SUBCRIBE" https://verifyunion.io/#subscribe. (Subscribe to Newsletter),fill out the form 1 full name,2 email address,and subcribe now.looks easy to enjoy goodluck

VerifyUnion
Preparing For Tomorrow, Today
VerifyUnion is a revolutionary Blockchain Identity Verifier & Social Scoring Engine, which develops the first of its kind “True Value ID” using the Consensus Mechanism for unbeatable User Experience.

great project good luck dev  Cool
Sylanda

Activity: 133

I am Sylanda

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:53:36 AM

Nice project, I will follow up to see how successful utgoes, dev good luck

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: