Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone just converted 0.05 BTC to 0.75 BTC on chain-bet.com  (Read 2043 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:04:53 AM

This gambler win a lot, but just think how many times he loose before that. Then may be it is smarter to play the Dice, at least you can play your own game with your own rules, plus make the win really fast. In some Dice sites experienced players just make 1 - 2 Bitcoins in one hour or so. Of course you need good balance, otherwise you can not make good win.

Yeah, I think most people aren't smart enough to run when they win. They end up losing more. As long as you do it for fun, it's good.

I've won that much but only in sportsbetting. Made some good money when reddking was still in service but never this much.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:38:06 PM

This gambler win a lot, but just think how many times he loose before that. Then may be it is smarter to play the Dice, at least you can play your own game with your own rules, plus make the win really fast. In some Dice sites experienced players just make 1 - 2 Bitcoins in one hour or so. Of course you need good balance, otherwise you can not make good win.

Yeah, I think most people aren't smart enough to run when they win. They end up losing more. As long as you do it for fun, it's good.

I've won that much but only in sportsbetting. Made some good money when reddking was still in service but never this much.

I suppose sports betting is different, since knowledgeable enthusiasts could have their ´edge´ in these.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:37:08 PM

Betting on chain bet is quite risky because you can't choose how much  risk you want to take and trying to hit 15x might make you loss all you have.  Grin
Disagreed. U can pretty much control your risk. All u have to do is to bet on multiple options and get your transactions confirmed in the same block.
But to get confirmation faster we should include quite heavy in transaction fee, can't you just add an option to select multiple options with one bet like grouping those numbers into few groups and allow betting in those groups.  Huh
Phoenil

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

LEGENDARY vouched FREE VPS method! Repeatable!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:00:05 PM

Thats an HUGE win. Congrats for the player. And thanks for the website!
100bitcoin

Activity: 860
Merit: 423

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:39:44 PM

Betting on chain bet is quite risky because you can't choose how much  risk you want to take and trying to hit 15x might make you loss all you have.  Grin
Disagreed. U can pretty much control your risk. All u have to do is to bet on multiple options and get your transactions confirmed in the same block.
But to get confirmation faster we should include quite heavy in transaction fee, can't you just add an option to select multiple options with one bet like grouping those numbers into few groups and allow betting in those groups.  Huh
U may suggest your desired feature in the official thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1492457.0

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:08:12 AM

I suppose sports betting is different, since knowledgeable enthusiasts could have their ´edge´ in these.

I do agree that these sports betting need some knowledge to predict the results but it also needs the luck to win always. There are plenty of people who have lost money in sports betting even after they follow some experts tips so it is not so easy to win or make money from any kind of gambling games.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:00:26 AM

Just witnessed the HUGE win. Check Bet #3257 on https://www.Chain-Bet.com.

It is just pure luck that he was able to guess it right and would be even more lucky if it is his first time to try it. Gambling really is easy money but you need risk management as well so that you can limit yourself in case there will be losing streaks. In this game, you have 6% chance to guess it right and he is lucky of winning it but if he was in a loss more times than he won, it is still a loss but at least he get the feeling of being happy and proud of getting it right.

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:07:59 AM

Lucky bastard, when I check the site... only 3 bettors came to won the game and others just got lose.  Well, the game is pretty sweet, I would like to try it sometime when I can earn more bitcoins.  As of this time, i just got to have bitcoins in my wallet to be able to join some games.
buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:00:24 AM

Dam it that's crazy guys!! Does it really happening out there and why I'm not hat lucky enough to make the money which is that big. How is it possible to wedger that kinda money just from the 0.05 btc to 0.75 btc. Can anyone really tell if there is insider stuff involved in this kind of gambling. I mean come on why there are not many cases like this and only few of them pops in saying that they have made couple of thousands. May be I'm too afraid to put big money on gambling sites that's why I don't earn much from it. You invest big you get back bigger like that it is!!
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:08:58 AM

Dam it that's crazy guys!! Does it really happening out there and why I'm not hat lucky enough to make the money which is that big. How is it possible to wedger that kinda money just from the 0.05 btc to 0.75 btc. Can anyone really tell if there is insider stuff involved in this kind of gambling. I mean come on why there are not many cases like this and only few of them pops in saying that they have made couple of thousands. May be I'm too afraid to put big money on gambling sites that's why I don't earn much from it. You invest big you get back bigger like that it is!!

Its not really that crazy.

On most dice sites you can usually make more than 0.75btc as long as your win % is low and your odds are lower but your reward are higher. For example, bet 0.01BTC on 1% and if you win you get 0.99 btc.

However what are the chances that you will win 1BTC by risking $40 each and every roll.

Not for everybody.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:05:10 PM

On most dice sites you can usually make more than 0.75btc as long as your win % is low and your odds are lower but your reward are higher. For example, bet 0.01BTC on 1% and if you win you get 0.99 btc.

However what are the chances that you will win 1BTC by risking $40 each and every roll.

Not for everybody.

If you want to compare it to dice game then you should consider slot games which their jackpot is much bigger and we can earn it by betting on small amount not as much as this one. And that must be crazy too. I believe there are quite some people which already get this huge amount just from betting on slot games. The point here is to convert 0.05 to 0.75 is not that easy, more over if that is 0.05 basebet, although it just 25x but winning is still winning
100bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

The point here is to convert 0.05 to 0.75 is not that easy, more over if that is 0.05 basebet, although it just 25x but winning is still winning
It is 15x. Not 25x.

Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:09:00 PM

Not for everybody.

If you want to compare it to dice game then you should consider slot games which their jackpot is much bigger and we can earn it by betting on small amount not as much as this one. And that must be crazy too. I believe there are quite some people which already get this huge amount just from betting on slot games. The point here is to convert 0.05 to 0.75 is not that easy, more over if that is 0.05 basebet, although it just 25x but winning is still winning
Slot machines have a very less probability of winning. All gambling games are not based on luck. Some need your sound mind. To make 0.75 from 0.05 is a pretty big deal and the person should be appreciated for doing that.

100bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:53:46 PM

Not for everybody.

Slot machines have a very less probability of winning. All gambling games are not based on luck. Some need your sound mind. To make 0.75 from 0.05 is a pretty big deal and the person should be appreciated for doing that.

Its not that only 0.05 BTC to converted to 0.75 BTC just once. If u check the current wins on the board of chain-bet.com, a total 0.2 BTC has been converted to 3 BTC in just 3 bets. Check Bet #3220, #3257 & #3293.

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:42:03 PM

Its not that only 0.05 BTC to converted to 0.75 BTC just once. If u check the current wins on the board of chain-bet.com, a total 0.2 BTC has been converted to 3 BTC in just 3 bets. Check Bet #3220, #3257 & #3293.
These sort of winnings from the players will attract players into this site,either way it is a huge win and a lucky one,their base bet is also too high ,so they are rolling with big risks with respect to the price of bitcoin and they are winning big,will check out the site and see whether it interests me. Wink
100bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 10:43:09 AM

These sort of winnings from the players will attract players into this site,either way it is a huge win and a lucky one,their base bet is also too high ,so they are rolling with big risks with respect to the price of bitcoin and they are winning big,will check out the site and see whether it interests me. Wink
Minimum bet on chain-bet.com is 0.005 BTC and here is what one player stated about his/her wager details and winnings...

I started with 1 BTC. At the beginning I have lost more than I won.. But after some time when I got some feeling for this game I got some good winnings. Now I made the 1 BTC to 2.3 BTC.

But you are right, in gambling it is all about luck. But if you play a game with 50% chance of winning you are more likely to win small amounts but in the long run you loose a lot. With this game you get 15x of your bet so it is clear that its more difficult to win there.

Before chain-bet I played satoshi bones very often and lost lots of money that I was not able to win back. At chain-bet I lost like 0.8 BTC but was able to win 1.5 BTC. So my experience with this site says it is better than a 50/50 game.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:01:13 PM

Not for everybody.

If it is not based on your luck to play so what do you expect to get some profit with? Because as far as I know there is only luck and skills that matter on gambling games, there is no other thing that can affect gambling result. Actually 15x odds is pretty easy to get but on this game, there is luck needed to make sure your guess is right and hit that 15x
akija

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:31:33 PM

Wow , Thats an Amazing return around 1500% or 15 times Of the amount .

But It needs Great luck to Win Big Like This .

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:13:54 AM

in gambling has higher chance to lose thank to win. but if he has good technique, he can win and win until he reach the househedge. in playing gambling site you need to take the risks because they build it to earn not to lose.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:25:21 AM

in gambling has higher chance to lose thank to win. but if he has good technique, he can win and win until he reach the househedge. in playing gambling site you need to take the risks because they build it to earn not to lose.

No techniques will work in gambling everytime unless your a lucky on that day. These games need only luck to win money but some people don't understand that they think that they can win with their techniques every time so they keep on try their different methods even though they lose every time they play. Gambling is a for fun and to give your excitement but not to make an easy money.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: