Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote managment and monitoring for ETHOS  (Read 899 times)
nokati (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:20:12 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:39:56 AM by nokati

Hi,

The purpose is to have one singel point to manage everything and not checking dozens of sites and apps to get the best out of our rigs.
There have been many times that one or more of my own rigs didnt work for couple of hours and it just cost money and I had to continuously check if they are still up. I had even a crashed GPU for a month before I realize that the rig was hashing less as I always check the total hash of al miners combined on the pools and if you have many rigs it gets difficult to manage.

So I have made an website for monitoring and managing the ethos rigs.

https://www.maxcoinz.com

1) Remotely monitor the rigs.
2) Remotely edit the configuration to change pools, wallet, coin etc..
3) Remotely edit the configuration to overclock the GPUs
4) Switch between different pre configured coins by just one click and reboot when they give more profit.
5) Remotely reboot the rigs
6) Get an push massage on your phone when a rig or a GPU doesnt work.
7) Analyse and choose the best coin for mining.

Todo list;
1) Auto switch between coins and set when a coin is giving more profit for the last 24,48,72 etc... hours.
2) Soft reboot the rig on a crash
3) Hard reboot the rig on a crash as I am working on a raspberry pi that will hard reset the rigs and managed using the website.
4) Show your exchange  balance so you dont need to check if its time to withdraw.

You can register for free and use it or 15 days, after that its 10USD a rig a year to cover the costs. If you have more than 10 rigs I can offer a special price.

Some screenshots;

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:20:49 PM

reserved

nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:21:37 PM

reserved

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

An interesting proposal, but how does it differ from others? Remotely you can reboot the computer for free. For example using team viewer. Other functions available in a Nice Hesh for free. Maybe I missed something? What you want to take $ 2?
forato

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:26:54 PM

site offline
nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:19:54 PM

An interesting proposal, but how does it differ from others? Remotely you can reboot the computer for free. For example using team viewer. Other functions available in a Nice Hesh for free. Maybe I missed something? What you want to take $ 2?

I assume you dont have ethos? as a lot of above its not featured in ethos and remote managing  and switching between coins is an pain when you have more rigs. Also there is no push massage to phone from ethos when there is something wrong and most important I get at least 10%  more coins using ethos and mining directly than using nicehash. Beside that I like ethos as its very stable and plug and play. I was just missing the extra tools to manage it smoothly and now I have made the tools  Grin

swatchez

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

Great idea. Can it automatically switch to most profitable coin for me?

Hilux (https://www.hiluxcoin.com)
Android Wallet (https://discord.gg/sQfYNbT)
Rockett0

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:36:12 PM

Still active? 

I had a DB connection error.
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

you realize ethos can do a lot of things without the need of your little program with the exception of coin switching which it doesn't do, all the management stuff it can do

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

you realize ethos can do a lot of things without the need of your little program with the exception of coin switching which it doesn't do, all the management stuff it can do

You do realize that if you have more rigs that its a pain to manage them and that ethos dont send you an alarm to your phone? Yes you can do a lot using ethos but I like to get an message once there is a problem like high temp and also switch and reboot them al just by clicking one button and not manually changing the remote.conf file each time which can lead to mistakes. Its one page that gives you every info that you need, your bittrex balance, rig stats and current coin profits up to a month! You can write a letter using pen and paper but I prefer computer and printers:)

Tjiuz

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:47:16 AM

Still open ? No database connection
nokati (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Still open ? No database connection