Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would make you refer this offering to another person?
$10 of PAX per referral who joins the offering - 1 (33.3%)
A collectible physical PAX token - 2 (66.7%)
Other - Comment in thread - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale][PRE-ICO] The Praetorian Group - The Sound Money Cryptocurrency  (Read 1329 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:52:49 PM

looking forward to know about your plan for PAX Crypto Debit Card APP Wallet how you will make it work worldwide. You are working on it to get approval from VISA/ MasterCard or it's plan for post ICO and at this stage it's just an idea?
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

looking forward to know about your plan for PAX Crypto Debit Card APP Wallet how you will make it work worldwide. You are working on it to get approval from VISA/ MasterCard or it's plan for post ICO and at this stage it's just an idea?

We are pursuing those partnerships and we plan on integrating the ability to spend any crypto at any moment in time anywhere in the world. We have advisors we are in the process of signing who have the necessary relationships to make the merchant services phase an amazing success. They will be announced once the ink hits their deals.
SonaraBeta

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

where can I find information about the developers??
CryptoDaenerys

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:10:55 PM

There is no information about the Team, in general the project is not ready, but already conduct pre-ICO. It looks like a scam, sorry..
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

where can I find information about the developers??

Chris Franko is the lead developer of the Expanse network and the lead developer on this project. All of the other developers listed can be found via their linkedin profile(s).
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

There is no information about the Team, in general the project is not ready, but already conduct pre-ICO. It looks like a scam, sorry..

? The Team page on our website is where you can find info on the team.....and if you have other questions, we are happy to answer them.....
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:17:25 PM

........ Yes .......... We are going to be attempt registeration with the SEC .......... US Investors will enjoy our cryptocurrency because it will have passed regulatory scrutiny.
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

Something like this project reminds me of the Propy. They also called themselves the first campaign to combine a chain of blocks with real estate. As a result, their tokens on third-rate exchanges are traded at 37 cents. Question. Than you are better? On which exchanges are you going to trade?

PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:27:47 PM

Something like this project reminds me of the Propy. They also called themselves the first campaign to combine a chain of blocks with real estate. As a result, their tokens on third-rate exchanges are traded at 37 cents. Question. Than you are better? On which exchanges are you going to trade?

Propy isn’t even remotely close to our project however, to answer your question directly, we plan to open trading on bittrex first.
Cryptokobi

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:36:00 AM

Real and the others are not looking beyond the real estate space for their token value. We are going to create an ecosystem around our token and our community. The other Real Estate based projects are unlike us because real estate is our foundation, the end game is constant value driven products and services for our token holders, eventual card-holders, etc. This isnt a one and done type project. Our future partnerships will change the real estate space and landlord/tenant relationships forever.

Furthermore, we are a team of New Yorkers focusing first and foremost on undervalued/underdeveloped real estate that is in our own backyard whereas a lot of these other alleged real estate projects are either "anywhere in the world real estate projects" or "markets that are not at all nor ever will be attractive."

Why did you call your token PAX? this is Payperex token name, are you scam project?

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Cryptokobi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:39:12 AM

Why did you call your token PAX? this is Payperex token name, are you scam project?

Cryptokobi

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:41:12 AM

- What is the PAX Token -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxO1NMGtMc&t=2s

^^^^ This YouTube Video Explains it ^^^^

PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:23:24 AM

- What is the PAX Token -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxO1NMGtMc&t=2s

^^^^ This YouTube Video Explains it ^^^^

Funny you mention the word scam. Can you send me a copy of that alleged projects whitepaper? Can you tell me who there team consists of? Go troll somewhere else.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:56:23 AM

I see the trolls are here. Eh, bitcointalk for ya.

I wouldnt risk my reputation on a scam and y'all should know that by now. The PAX team are real life people really trying to make a difference in the world.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:44:43 AM

I see the trolls are here. Eh, bitcointalk for ya.

I wouldnt risk my reputation on a scam and y'all should know that by now. The PAX team are real life people really trying to make a difference in the world.

Thanks For that!
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Sound money cryptocurrency Ecosystem that gives you the opportunity at value preservation unlike any other token on the market.....I like the sound of that!
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:54:20 PM

DOnt forget about our discord channel
achilles3791

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:44:41 AM

is there a plan for airdrop?
PraetorianGroupCSO (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:06:26 PM

is there a plan for airdrop?

What do you mean by a plan specifically? If you mean the “how” or the “when” the answer is yes. If you mean something else I’d need you to be more specific.
N-gen

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:07:56 PM

I'm sure this project will be booming later, this project is really promising and I hope this project does not disappoint like most projects, most projects fail because they do not know how to develop the projects they create. it becomes a very difficult problem for us to know. good luck dev
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: