Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real time difficulty of Altcoins  (Read 488 times)
Vokas123 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:31:48 PM

Anyone know free site where i have difficulty of Altcoins in a real time? I'm wondering where all these pools take difficulty from?

I know there is Coinwarz site that has API but it's free until 1000 requests and I need more. Whattomine also has an API for this but a lot of coins are missing. API from any pool is not in real time.

Any advice? Thanks.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:35:54 PM

Pools get it from the wallet.

Use getmininginfo to see for yourself if you have the wallet running.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Vokas123 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:24:49 PM

You mean like separate wallet for each coin? No, I don't have. Any other option?
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:27:55 PM

Use the block explorers and other sources like that. That is where the sites are getting the info from, the wallets themselves and API calls to the wallet and chain. You could push the request through a browser on many coins and others, just use the wallets to pull the diff.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: