Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:28:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54950 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:53:58 AM

Is this an update delay or am not looking at the right figures...how much has been raised by the project as we have been told the $10 mil softcap has been breached, this shows about nine and a half million???

Based on what I understand the $10 million is one of their milestone, you can see it on the whitepaper. they raised around $9.5 million and with bonuses as of now they sold 11,279,908 AMM tokens.

As per the official communication, SoftCap is revised to $10M. It is just customary though as they are slated to go well past that.

May, that this amount will be achieved today or tomorrow. By the end of the ICO can collect and 15 million.

If i remember right , hard cap was 30M

Yes hardcap is $30M but $15M is target amount that will help them achieve their roadmap easily.

Very nice publication you have there folks, it's nice for atleast it surpasses the soft cap. well let's maybe it may also reach the harcap who knows?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

Is this an update delay or am not looking at the right figures...how much has been raised by the project as we have been told the $10 mil softcap has been breached, this shows about nine and a half million???

Based on what I understand the $10 million is one of their milestone, you can see it on the whitepaper. they raised around $9.5 million and with bonuses as of now they sold 11,279,908 AMM tokens.

As per the official communication, SoftCap is revised to $10M. It is just customary though as they are slated to go well past that.

May, that this amount will be achieved today or tomorrow. By the end of the ICO can collect and 15 million.

Yeah, I also assume the same. May be it will surge after BCC hard fork.

hard fork was canceled. This news has been known for a long time. By the way, I thought that after the cancellation fees will be faster, but wrong.
Onika84

Activity: 1554

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:05:03 AM

Co-founder of MicroMoney Anton Dzyatkovskiy with CEO of Binance Changpeng Zhao have some discussion about AMM to be listed on Binance, the negotiation are really doing well so we can look forward on their application to be accepted on this exchanges.

The team is really cool. Many projects even after ICO could not get to any exchanges. But Micromoney already got a lot of partnerships with exchanges

Huge movement and progress will happen to this project. I can't wait to see how micromoney will booming and attract more investors. It's a good news and people will follow Micromoney project also decided to invest their money.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:09:19 AM

Co-founder of MicroMoney Anton Dzyatkovskiy with CEO of Binance Changpeng Zhao have some discussion about AMM to be listed on Binance, the negotiation are really doing well so we can look forward on their application to be accepted on this exchanges.

The team is really cool. Many projects even after ICO could not get to any exchanges. But Micromoney already got a lot of partnerships with exchanges

Huge movement and progress will happen to this project. I can't wait to see how micromoney will booming and attract more investors. It's a good news and people will follow Micromoney project also decided to invest their money.

Yes, exactly huge movement within 5 days of their ICO the target amount of the soft cap will reach. I think unsold tokens will be burned and they mentioned it already, whether micro money platform will provide any dividends to the token holders?
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:44:41 AM

At this moment 15 million AMM token would be nice and wisely to reach this amount. How about unsold tokens? it will be burned or locked for several years.
the unsold tokens will be burned.i think all of the token will sold in the last week.

blockchainz_rm

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 07:45:50 AM

Yes, exactly huge movement within 5 days of their ICO the target amount of the soft cap will reach. I think unsold tokens will be burned and they mentioned it already, whether micro money platform will provide any dividends to the token holders?
No, AMM not provide dividends, it is utility token which can rapidly grow on Exchanges, because of really good products and team activity with partnerships.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

I really hoped that the team would raise the maximum capitalization, but what we see now is also a good result!

I hope so too, because more money project will collect now, more will be benefit in the future.

I also expected it to get sold out as it is a promising project. Anyways lesser coin is good for investors.

i believe it would be happening, given there are so many ICO's engage in financial sector but i find this one very different from others. it's fundamentals and principles are really astonishing which makes me believe thay they can.

I agree with you , the that this service already working for more then two years, make it far ahead of the rest.
And we invest our resources in already working product, not in ideas from WP.
AndyGon

Activity: 350
Merit: 160

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:42:32 AM

I really hoped that the team would raise the maximum capitalization, but what we see now is also a good result!

I hope so too, because more money project will collect now, more will be benefit in the future.

I also expected it to get sold out as it is a promising project. Anyways lesser coin is good for investors.

i believe it would be happening, given there are so many ICO's engage in financial sector but i find this one very different from others. it's fundamentals and principles are really astonishing which makes me believe thay they can.

I agree with you , the that this service already working for more then two years, make it far ahead of the rest.

Real working product is 90% of success. I think it will be good ICO and all contributors will be happy.
cryptoguruji

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:01:39 AM

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
Want to Multiply your BITCOIN: Join Now......

https://coinguru.usitech-int.com/

Trustworthy plan...

I earned 18 BTC with it...

JOIN NOW AT

https://coinguru.usitech-int.com/

Check the Proof Below..... and that is within 4 Month only.... Most trusted plan.

http://prntscr.com/h9ozvj

shokhibul

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:03:24 AM

Why do you guys have such small difference between the soft cap and hard cap?
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

You right ...

"MicroMoney is one of few Blockchain companies that is backed by a real product"

This is the main differentiator from of similar companies that this while doing ico
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:46:46 AM

Real working product is 90% of success. I think it will be good ICO and all contributors will be happy.

Now it is very rare to see the ICO with a working product. They must succeed

Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:53:36 AM

I hope so because i am also an investor in this project. Micromoney has nice team and really cool marketing. One thing that i love the best in micromoney is low hard cap. After launch capitalization can make some x. 
jets567

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

A big wow for this publication, it only implicates good thing. this will be on big exchanges for sure. Binance is a prominent one and i believe it also deserves to handle the initial entry of micromoney. nice publication you have there fellas

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:16:11 AM

A very interesting ICO , it caught my attention . I will take time to read the whitepaper and go check their website.
jets567

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

I hope so because i am also an investor in this project. Micromoney has nice team and really cool marketing. One thing that i love the best in micromoney is low hard cap. After launch capitalization can make some x. 

yeah i agree with you too, it's reall a promising one. but to think that it will be hitting it's hardcap i really can't tell but there's not enough time left unless they wanna extend it. But thing is the growth of token doesn't end on the end of the ICO itself.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
jets567

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:18:24 AM

A very interesting ICO , it caught my attention . I will take time to read the whitepaper and go check their website.

Yes it is, if you are an investor i suggest for you to go and invest and avail it's token. there are merely 5 days left to avail this one of a kind project so hurry up and support Micro Money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
melancoly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:19:23 AM

micromoney token symbol is AMM token. AMM tokens can be tradeable in crypto exchanges with etherdalta or other crypto exchanges. micromoney will announce after ico or during ICO officially.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

This is a great publication and even a good news for all who support this project. It shows that the people behind this project work hard so that their ICO will become successful .
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:24:03 AM

Yes it is, if you are an investor i suggest for you to go and invest and avail it's token. there are merely 5 days left to avail this one of a kind project so hurry up and support Micro Money.

I now checking and reading about their whitepaper and also their updates , as of now I have read many information about their application and services. This sure a worthy project. Does anyone here help me to link more on their past updates ? I want to check that too. Thanks.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: