Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54948 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:58:17 AM

this is the Time left to go don't miss the chance  Roll Eyes
Time left until the end of campaign:
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC

Can I know what time zone are you in?
because to me it shows that only 18hrs
left until the ICO closed.

Wow! In just a matter of hours they have raised an additional 2M USD! Great job team! I hope that last minute investors to enter the ICO while there is still time left so we could reach the 15M USD target! Good luck!
hi there
good question.
the Time is different it depends in what country are you at and Time zone.

Wow! they are able to raised $2m dollars in just one day. No doubt, they can achieved $15m if they just have 1 more day.

For real! It maybe last minute but it's a really big addition to the funds raised, you really never fail to surprise us here AMM. Nice Publication by the way.

The count down is near to end. Hoping this campaign can make a big help to the MM company. Best of luck

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:59:50 AM

I think ICO already can be called successful! for the last day they have to collect about $ 1 million
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

No requirement to get a loan the only have to do is you must try the Micromoney apps then aplly for loan in less than an hour you may receive the response..big helps for all

All you have to do is to apply online and wait for your approval and they will remit it you through your preferred transfer mediom, be it a bank transfer or a remittance service or what not. They will be requiring little to no documentation and with no collateral at all which is a first in the financial industry.

In addition to this once a customer successfully
repay their loans then they will have their first
credit history on a Blockchain that can be also
used in different companies that require some
credential from their customer but the company
needs to pay for it and request a consent from
the customer and if the customer approved this
request they he/she will be rewarded of AMM
tokens so it is a really win-win situation for any
users of the platform.

Correct! The data gathered from their borrowers may be used by other companies for them to use as a basis for their own credit rating mechanisms and approvals. In this sense, we can help that sector to secure their dream, like buying a home through a home loan for example which was approved by another creditor using micromoney's credit data.

More I reading about MicroMoney more I suggest I have more free ETH to deposit in this great project

What are you waiting for? Invest now in Micromoney while there is still time left before the ICO ends in a few hours! I'm pretty sure that you won't regret it if you do! With a great team and a great concept with a working business model, we are assured that we have a great future with them!
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

I think ICO already can be called successful! for the last day they have to collect about $ 1 million

This is a great announcement as it was sold a total of 12million tokens which price at 1usd each. Also bitcoin was mooning that's why I think to total funds collected will increase too.
basesaw

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:03:35 AM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.

Bittrex will be added soon) the team works at 100% and them also supported a large community

they have said in thier website that they've already confirmed with 6 exchanges. and its clear more exchanges will be announced soon.

This is really great news for everyone specially for the investors! Also, we are very excited for the announcement of the additional exchanges on top of the 6 that they have already mentioned. Good job team micromoney!
It is good to see that they have already 6 confirmed exchanges for AMM token. Hoping more exchanges will approved like bittrex and binance exchange.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:15 AM

You will give credit for people? In which currencies and which requiments for this?

No requirement to get a loan the only have to do is you must try the Micromoney apps then aplly for loan in less than an hour you may receive the response..big helps for all

All you have to do is to apply online and wait for your approval and they will remit it you through your preferred transfer mediom, be it a bank transfer or a remittance service or what not. They will be requiring little to no documentation and with no collateral at all which is a first in the financial industry.

users of the platform.

Correct! The data gathered from their borrowers may be used by other companies for them to use as a basis for their own credit rating mechanisms and approvals. In this sense, we can help that sector to secure their dream, like buying a home through a home loan for example which was approved by another creditor using micromoney's credit data.

Yes they will really make some changes in the
financial industry, MicroMoney ecosystem
offers a great deal for anyone not only to give
profit from their investors but also helps
individuals and ease the pain for some companies
when they are checking the creditworthiness
of the applicants or clients.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:04:58 AM

I would like to ask the micromoney team if they are offering franchises for those who are interested to be their partnets in a certain country?

I think they wont do that. Maybe sell some of their stocks to let other investor be a stock holder of the company. Some offices was already built in different contries by the company.
rchstr

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

More I reading about MicroMoney more I suggest I have more free ETH to deposit in this great project

This was a good project. I suggest you to buy more AMM tokens as it will be closing soon. I see the value of token grow as the community adopts blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
Daisuke

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

The count down is near to end. Hoping this campaign can make a big help to the MM company. Best of luck

Yes, Also hoping for all the investors and contributors will be happy as the extension of the ICO was already cancelled. All will get well for this project as many supports the team and the project itself.
rchstr

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:10:06 AM

users of the platform.

Yes they will really make some changes in the
financial industry, MicroMoney ecosystem
offers a great deal for anyone not only to give
profit from their investors but also helps
individuals and ease the pain for some companies
when they are checking the creditworthiness
of the applicants or clients.

That's why they would like to have partnership with the banks in a certain country as they can sell their token to have access to their big data's stored in their system.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:10:33 AM

Wow that's good, i'm expecting that thing cause the credibility of this MM is real. You can see on their history and even the previous event. Continue to be successful company. Best of luck

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:11:29 AM

I would like to ask the micromoney team if they are offering franchises for those who are interested to be their partnets in a certain country?

Yes, it open for franchising the revolutionary platform of Micromoney to Bring customer to the crypto economy on blockchain worlwide and no doubt for those who wants to be a partners of Micromoney

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:12:27 AM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.

Bittrex will be added soon) the team works at 100% and them also supported a large community

they have said in thier website that they've already confirmed with 6 exchanges. and its clear more exchanges will be announced soon.

This is really great news for everyone specially for the investors! Also, we are very excited for the announcement of the additional exchanges on top of the 6 that they have already mentioned. Good job team micromoney!

Nice so far so good for the listing on the exchanges, all of these are well known and prominent exchanges. We can expect a good trading volume upon end of ICO.

Yes it's true as of now 6exhanges are confirmed and have 11 exhanges more, is under negotiation

They continue to trust the MM because it is worth it in different way. Sure profit and good future for those investors too.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:16:38 AM

Yes, it open for franchising the revolutionary platform of Micromoney to Bring customer to the crypto economy on blockchain worlwide and no doubt for those who wants to be a partners of Micromoney

For those who choose the Micro Money as partner in business, good choice guys. It's worth and we knew it because we study the credibility and the process of MM. Best of luck for the future challenge. Aim more and invest more.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

Wow that's good, i'm expecting that thing cause the credibility of this MM is real. You can see on their history and even the previous event. Continue to be successful company. Best of luck

Big congrats for Micromoney you did your best and also for the team and supporters

HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:20:30 AM

Big congrats for Micromoney you did your best and also for the team and supporters

Yeah and all the participant did well. They got the attention of the cryto community. Worth it to spend time you guys, I learn a lot

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rchstr

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:23:10 AM

As for the recent blog of micromoney, They have earned a total of $11,979,044 and still counting. It was such a big success for the company and investors who invest at the early stage of the ICO. Im hoping that the funds will go close at $12,000,000 or even more. Congrats to the team and contributors of this project.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:26:02 AM

As for the recent blog of micromoney, They have earned a total of $11,979,044 and still counting. It was such a big success for the company and investors who invest at the early stage of the ICO. Im hoping that the funds will go close at $12,000,000 or even more. Congrats to the team and contributors of this project.
Just a little bit more to get that 12M. I'm betting that they got that 12M before it's end. What do you think guys?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Daisuke

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

WOW, I Thought they will just hit the soft cap but they have surpass it. I Think because they have cancelled the extension thats why late investors already locked up their part today as ICO will be ending in a few hours.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:29:41 AM

users of the platform.

What are you waiting for? Invest now in Micromoney while there is still time left before the ICO ends in a few hours! I'm pretty sure that you won't regret it if you do! With a great team and a great concept with a working business model, we are assured that we have a great future with them!

Definitely! don't miss this chance to acquire more
AMM tokens while there is time left because
aside from having a working product, they also
have a ready for launch expansions in different
countries. also the team said that if you hodl the
AMM token for at least 4-6 months then
you can double all your profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: