Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54950 times)
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

i just read the whitepaper that micromoney can approved your application for the loan in 15 seconds and can give the fund in 1 hour. that was fast unlike any other lending company.

how do they screen their customers in 15 seconds? im just curious.
according to the whitepaper the client can get their money by filling the application form on their mobile app, the screening takes only 15 second by using the machine learning algorithms,

oh they are using AI to assess the credit score of each applicant. that sounds high tech to me! where can i see the form for me to try it? does this application is hack proof?
i think it is were talking about money and their using this high tech algorithms so maybe they using a great security system too.

well that will be a good news for us, coz it will be a lot of money involve here. Good thing also coz this is not an eth base platform, we all know most of it are being hi jacked nowadays

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:27:56 AM

Yes, i also noticed that, i would like to see how they plan to run their business and apps on blockchain.

very little technical details on the projects, do you plan to expand the WP?

Why are you asking to put a lot of information to WP. Big WP is not good to. If it have 10-20 pages may be someone will read it. But if it will be 50+ it's to hard to read.

i think we have to take into consideration some signs that make an ICO unique and has a working product, if it Has a good Team with large professional experience, not only a whitepaper,

Whitepaper is like an abstract to a certain thesis, they are just sharing with you the key concepts and ideas and the basics of their business model. These information are then used by possible investor, user, developer and can also be used by a competitor. That is why it is important to share just enough but not too much to prevent loss of information and leaking of their trade secrets.

if you are an investor, you are keen on details and problem that the project may encounter because you are risking your hard earned money on it. the pages of whitepaper doesnt determine the whole project but the content itself.

Please do remember that as an investor, you have to do your due diligence. The whitepaper is merely an introductory documents for you to consume and understand what you will be possibly investing into. Investing also entails that you need a minimum level of understanding before you risk your so called hard earned funds. Also, investing your hard earned money is like going into a gamble, you will never know if your investment will give you a positive return or not, what you can do is to believe in the project and hope for its best. Trusting the development team is also a good thing, since it means that you believe in what they are doing and their capabilities.

I believe that investing in micromoney is an excellent idea since i believe in their project viability and the team's experience and expertise on the field. In addition, they already have a working business model which greatly increases their credibility for any upcoming investors.

yes offcourse there is always risk in every business but what we are interested with micromoney is the working business and plans on expansion. micromoney is a good investment.

It's trusted in too many different places in the world. Which mean this is tested and trustworthy as well.
yes AMM started 2015 and they have branches somewhere in the globe and there are lots of project in ASIA ready to open, so i think AMM is already trusted by the borrowers and investors.
Good to hear that because in our country there is a lot of unbanked people but they have a real huge amount of money. MicroMoney is focused on micro-financing in the money lending industry, is that true?  Do they have any service than this?

that is the target market of micromoney, the unbanked sector of the emerging countries in asia and africa. the timing and the target market of the project is perfect.

I believe this will be a major threat for the existing centralize institution, the real reason why i find micro money very disruptive when it comes to project ideology.

the cryptocurrency itself is a big threat to centralize institutions like banks and other lending companies and the project of micromoney to provide the unbanked to have a credit history in order for them to deal with other institutions is great idea and would be a great help to the emerging economies in asia and africa.

let's just hope the devs will be strong enough to hande the incoming FUD for them. As we all know the brighter the project you have the worst FUD will be thrown to you and i really believe bankers will be desperate enough to do it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:50 AM

Yes, i also noticed that, i would like to see how they plan to run their business and apps on blockchain.

very little technical details on the projects, do you plan to expand the WP?

Why are you asking to put a lot of information to WP. Big WP is not good to. If it have 10-20 pages may be someone will read it. But if it will be 50+ it's to hard to read.

i think we have to take into consideration some signs that make an ICO unique and has a working product, if it Has a good Team with large professional experience, not only a whitepaper,

Whitepaper is like an abstract to a certain thesis, they are just sharing with you the key concepts and ideas and the basics of their business model. These information are then used by possible investor, user, developer and can also be used by a competitor. That is why it is important to share just enough but not too much to prevent loss of information and leaking of their trade secrets.

if you are an investor, you are keen on details and problem that the project may encounter because you are risking your hard earned money on it. the pages of whitepaper doesnt determine the whole project but the content itself.

Please do remember that as an investor, you have to do your due diligence. The whitepaper is merely an introductory documents for you to consume and understand what you will be possibly investing into. Investing also entails that you need a minimum level of understanding before you risk your so called hard earned funds. Also, investing your hard earned money is like going into a gamble, you will never know if your investment will give you a positive return or not, what you can do is to believe in the project and hope for its best. Trusting the development team is also a good thing, since it means that you believe in what they are doing and their capabilities.

I believe that investing in micromoney is an excellent idea since i believe in their project viability and the team's experience and expertise on the field. In addition, they already have a working business model which greatly increases their credibility for any upcoming investors.

yes offcourse there is always risk in every business but what we are interested with micromoney is the working business and plans on expansion. micromoney is a good investment.
It's trusted in too many different places in the world. Which mean this is tested and trustworthy as well.
yes AMM started 2015 and they have branches somewhere in the globe and there are lots of project in ASIA ready to open, so i think AMM is already trusted by the borrowers and investors.

Micromoney have a good vision about their idea so far. They have started business and running well, several agreement with another exchange also some ICO project, should make this project more than we heard today.

Yes it is, plus the fact that if you look at their moves they are really planning for long term runs such as registering to prominent exchanges.
Long term is means a lot. Specially when you want the whole world to be your customer. But it has a potential to be a trustworthy and a great capital as well. This bring a good demand for MM future.
i think that is posible, thats why micromoney wants to be tokenize in order to expand to the world using the blockchain technology.
Yeah you are absolutely right, by using crytocurrency . Its totally possible, now a days this will benefit almost all of us. Easy to understand and accessing the different part of this MM business. Just a click of your finger and you will amaze the motto of Micro Money by focusing on money lending. AltBTC is always on the move to the different level of business transaction.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:01:16 AM

I saw the plan of Micro Money in next 2 - 3 years, and I amaze because they choose Asia in 2018. This gonna be a good challenge to them before they go to America and Europe.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:16:36 AM

I saw the plan of Micro Money in next 2 - 3 years, and I amaze because they choose Asia in 2018. This gonna be a good challenge to them before they go to America and Europe.

Yep if i remember . They plan to move to America and Europe in 2020 , This depends how much fund they collect now.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

Yep if i remember . They plan to move to America and Europe in 2020 , This depends how much fund they collect now.

If they succeed in previous country, how much more confident they have here in Asia. Beside, the hardest moment is in the beginning but as you see the company grow so fast, so that they can continue in different country. I think they gonna make it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
-VOL-

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

If they succeed in previous country, how much more confident they have here in Asia. Beside, the hardest moment is in the beginning but as you see the company grow so fast, so that they can continue in different country. I think they gonna make it.

As you agreed that the hardest moment is in beginning, imagine how hard will be in USA and Europe where are a lot of major companies.
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:00:50 AM

As you agreed that the hardest moment is in beginning, imagine how hard will be in USA and Europe where are a lot of major companies.

That's true, I think they have more competitors in two major continent. But as I remember, can you imagine how many partnership and investor they already have. I'm not saying that this will going to be easy, but in the other side, big potential and hard work can make a huge advantage than others. Specially if they using their achievement and expertise as a main strategy.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:12 AM

the reason is their target market is emerging markets like philippines and african countries. first world countries may ignore this project .

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:40:12 AM

be happy can to participated whit this project, I am joined with your twitter campaign.
hope you accepted me. amazing can be joined with a great project like this micromoney project.
good luck dev. hope we are success together Cool Grin

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

the reason is their target market is emerging markets like philippines and african countries. first world countries may ignore this project .

emerging economies like south east asia is a big market for micromoney europe and other first world countries is not the right market for AMM because the demand for lending there is small.
there are research and studies available included on their whitepaper. https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Not all people in first country Sir. They are not all rich, they also encounter a lot of money problem. Specially if they need a emergency money for some important reason. Imagine a 1 million+ record of client in MM website. Some of them maybe rich, we don't know.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

More than the amount of fund collected it depends on the market. Emerging countries is where the most user of MM will be as the financial inclusion is limited in those countries. So Asia and Africa in on their priority lists than EU.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

Not all people in first country Sir. They are not all rich, they also encounter a lot of money problem. Specially if they need a emergency money for some important reason. Imagine a 1 million+ record of client in MM website. Some of them maybe rich, we don't know.

You are correct. But if you were the owner of MM, where will you go first? Africa and Asia or EU? Most probably Asia as the number of customers will be more there. Also in EU not all are rich but most are covered by banks/financial institutions unlike Asia and Africa.
dev.samal84
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:58:19 AM

Also remember that their core competiency is not lending. Rather their expertise is analytics based on users' mobile data. That will help to keep themselves ahead of other players in teh market.
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:26:49 PM

yes and i saw that they are ready to open the phillipine branch.

mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

You are correct. But if you were the owner of MM, where will you go first? Africa and Asia or EU? Most probably Asia as the number of customers will be more there. Also in EU not all are rich but most are covered by banks/financial institutions unlike Asia and Africa.

the main target market is the underbanked and unbanked or the class "D" and you will find it in asia and africa. europe is composed of rich families thats why they belong to the first world countries.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:33:48 PM

with the help of BPI,BDO and metrobank in the philippines based on their businessplan https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:38:38 PM

Good question from you Sir. That's why I support MM, cause they find experience first to other countries like Asia to enhance their strategy. Also by getting more partners and investor from a business minded countries like China, Philippines and etc.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HyunBin

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

with the help of BPI,BDO and metrobank in the philippines based on their businessplan https://www.micromoney.io/MicroMoney_whitepaper_ENG.pdf

Those banks are have a good reputation in the country of Philippines, this is a good spot for Micro Money. No wonder MM has a bright future in Lending Business.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: