Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:31:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ICO IS LIVE- ALTTRADEX- PROFESSIONAL GRADE TRADING PLATFORM  (Read 41450 times)
Alttradex (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 01:00:12 PM

Hi guys,

Could u drop the links to the linkedin profiles and or other profilessites?
I've found:
James Fogden https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-fogden-33087035/
Reece Milligan https://www.linkedin.com/in/reece-milligan-7b1b1675/

Trying to find:
Aleksej Klebanskij ( Found Xing and other related profile, but all behind logins)
Bernard van der Woude  ( can't find any data, that matches the foto used in relation to the name ).

I like the concept used and would to get more involved with it, but do like to know with whom we're dealing.

Hello whoeier,

Thanks for your interest and your questions.

Aleksej is on LinkedIn just perhaps less active so that may be why you may not have found him: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aleksej-klebanskij-0305597b/

Bernard on the other hand does not use LinkedIn, not really for his generation he says. The reason the photo is not linked/used anywhere else is because it was taken for the project.

I hope that clears things up a bit.

You can reach out on Telegram if needs be: https://t.me/joinchat/FgrgTwqR9BrhacTG0INdHQ

Thanks again for your interest.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

This sounds great another exchange will start its services very soon as like crypto market is growing there is pretty good chance to generate huge revenue so that I like this business this will be nice project to invest and make good profit in future.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:11:52 PM

This sounds great another exchange will start its services very soon as like crypto market is growing there is pretty good chance to generate huge revenue so that I like this business this will be nice project to invest and make good profit in future.

Thank you TeraBite.

The crypto market is growing at fast pace and cryptocurrencies are becoming more mainstream so there is definitely a need for start of the art exchanges with proper structures behind them in order to provide adequate support and deal with potential upcoming regulations.

The ICO will not only enable us to raise funds to fund the ongoing development of the platform but it will also enable us to gain a number of users from the get go.  In exchange, backers of the ICO will receive a share of the revenue.

Thanks for your support.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:07:02 PM

Awesome, thank you.

I will join the bounty but I will also be putting some ETH into this ICO because I see good upside potential in the short term and if the revenue share is good even more in the long term.

For whoeier, I found Aleksej Klebanskij on LinkedIn the other day but I have not found Bernard van der Woude.  He looks older so maybe he does not have it?

Thank you for your support Crptotradr.

You guessed right, he does not use it.  That is not to say he is not tech aware, LinkedIn is simply a relatively new concept given the length of his career and he sees less use in it than we do.

whoeier

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 05:26:14 PM

Awesome, thank you.

I will join the bounty but I will also be putting some ETH into this ICO because I see good upside potential in the short term and if the revenue share is good even more in the long term.

For whoeier, I found Aleksej Klebanskij on LinkedIn the other day but I have not found Bernard van der Woude.  He looks older so maybe he does not have it?

Thank you for your support Crptotradr.

You guessed right, he does not use it.  That is not to say he is not tech aware, LinkedIn is simply a relatively new concept given the length of his career and he sees less use in it than we do.

Don't worry, I won't shoot a project for not being able to track someone within the team Smiley
To me the name seems to be someone from the Netherlands and just got curious about his background, especially with his background.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:00:14 PM

Don't worry, I won't shoot a project for not being able to track someone within the team Smiley
To me the name seems to be someone from the Netherlands and just got curious about his background, especially with his background.

You are indeed right, Bernard is Dutch.

He worked for many years in banking then for a number of years as a representative for EOE Euronext exchanges.  He stopped a few years back to just trade forex, and more recently began investing in cryptocurrency last year.  He is a great asset to the team given his experience and is a key part of ensuring we tackle potential upcoming regulations and our licensing as a financial exchange.

Thanks for your interest and support in the project.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 09:43:52 PM

If you have not already done so, be sure to go and check out our Bounty Campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207351

Thank you for your support.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:48:10 PM

This is true,its really good to see that there are new exchanges would launch which would really give an another option for us traders to engage and make use with their service rather than on having a few selections.
This is indeed a good business if you do really have the money and I hope for the success of this project.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

This is true,its really good to see that there are new exchanges would launch which would really give an another option for us traders to engage and make use with their service rather than on having a few selections.
This is indeed a good business if you do really have the money and I hope for the success of this project.

Exactly, this is an opportunity for backers of the ICO to essentially get incentivised for what they already do, trade their cryptocurrency.  Setting up an exchange is no small feat, let alone setting one up with the right structure to last long term, so joining the Alttradex ICO is an easy way for crypto trading enthusiasts to get involved and share in the revenues and growth of the platform.

Alttradex is built and structured with the long term in mind and is looking to become a household name for cryptocurrency trading over the next 5 to 10 years, as cryptocurrency becomes more widely adopted.

Thanks again for your support.

uf2458058zenq

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:08:26 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 10:41:11 AM

And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.

Absolutely. 

The 60%/40% split is so that token holders are well compensated for backing the ICO and holding the coins while also making sure the ongoing development of the platform as well as the whole structure behind can be sufficiently funded. 

With the growth of the cryptocurrency space, there is a real opportunity to become one of the go to cryptocurrency trading platforms as it becomes more mainstream. 
There is also a clear road to revenue in the short term, which cannot be said for most projects.

Crptotradr

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

I have joined your signature campaign!

I am excited about this project and hope it gets funded quickly.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

Exactly, this is an opportunity for backers of the ICO to essentially get incentivised for what they already do, trade their cryptocurrency.  Setting up an exchange is no small feat, let alone setting one up with the right structure to last long term, so joining the Alttradex ICO is an easy way for crypto trading enthusiasts to get involved and share in the revenues and growth of the platform.

Alttradex is built and structured with the long term in mind and is looking to become a household name for cryptocurrency trading over the next 5 to 10 years, as cryptocurrency becomes more widely adopted.

Thanks again for your support.
That's a nice perception on aiming 5 to 10 years which is a realistic goal to be included on big players here on the market.This would really be an advantage for investors if this exchange will boom up. 5 -10 is just enough to build reputation along the way and wishing for this project to succeed. Cheers

Arnaud

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:50:25 PM

I offer myself to translate the thread , and the other French guy can do the White paper :p
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:15:27 PM

That's a nice perception on aiming 5 to 10 years which is a realistic goal to be included on big players here on the market.This would really be an advantage for investors if this exchange will boom up. 5 -10 is just enough to build reputation along the way and wishing for this project to succeed. Cheers

We are confident that we will generate considerable volumes in the short term but in order to really become a household name 5 to 10 years is our goal.

There is a huge untapped market of potential future cryptocurrency traders increasingly appearing as cryptocurrencies are becoming more mainstream.

ice888

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:37:37 PM

I've joined the twitter campaign, this project seems to been gaining momentum. I think they will get funded quickly!
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

Good luck with exchange. Really could use more decent exchanges.
Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 08:16:20 PM

Good luck with exchange. Really could use more decent exchanges.

Thank you.

There is definitely a need for more professionally run exchanges and potential upcoming regulation will cause a lot of issues for current platforms.  Furthermore, as crypto becomes more mainstream, platforms will no longer be able to get away with offering poor support and little communication as they will completely lose out to competitors who are properly structured.

Feel free to check out our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207351.0

There is plenty of bounty up for grabs, particularly with the signature campaign.

Alttradex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 09:50:42 PM

I offer myself to translate the thread , and the other French guy can do the White paper :p

Thank you Arnaud, that seems fair.

We will be reaching out over the next day for the translations.

Thanks for your support.

JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:25:41 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 04:09:43 AM by JohnUser

mdr Wink

en gros tu prends le plus et laisse le taff aux autres ? depuis que j'ai vu ton red+ au crétin de yangS je ne te vois plus pareil.. et j'avais raison, suffit de te lire.

Thank you Arnaud, that seems fair.

We will be reaching out over the next day for the translations.

Thanks for your support.

Of course its not fair at all.

When someone don't want to do the wp that only mean he don't really translate. check all my translation, I  always do ANN + WP + Moderation, its part of the job, right ?

I don't want this one, give it to this guy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: