Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlie Lee: China Bitcoin Mining Ban Rumors are False  (Read 1484 times)
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:21:54 PM

Currently only one thing is sure : bitcoin mining brings money and jobs to China.

Yep, and I think that they (investors) are just playing mind games to the rest of the world thinking that they could outsmart everyone and cash it off of their fears.

Charlie stating that he haven't traded with the news seems like he's also guilty in part and is now trying to make bitcoin's state in China look good to somehow boost the price. I could be wrong though, but I think Charlie Lee is involved in this orchestrated FUD and is also trying hard, along with other names, to increase the price and cash out again.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:29:14 PM

Currently only one thing is sure : bitcoin mining brings money and jobs to China.

Yep, and I think that they (investors) are just playing mind games to the rest of the world thinking that they could outsmart everyone and cash it off of their fears.

Charlie stating that he haven't traded with the news seems like he's also guilty in part and is now trying to make bitcoin's state in China look good to somehow boost the price. I could be wrong though, but I think Charlie Lee is involved in this orchestrated FUD and is also trying hard, along with other names, to increase the price and cash out again.
It is really bad I don’t know why people are spreading the rumors about it. The price and the value of the bitcoin are very high and same the value of the bitcoin is. The person you are talking about put all the bitcoin user of the china into a wet blanket. It is the bad thing I wish soon it will be clear to everyone and it will make the bitcoin go high again.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:10:49 PM

I have always known this China bitcoin mining ban rumor is fake right from time. I think it was just a plan to cause panic so people dispose their bitcoin at careless prices
Michael-crypto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:23:58 PM

Mining makes China a big player in the Bitcoin environment. It would not be wise to ban Bitcoin mining while you are a major player.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: