Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD]🔥💰 🚖CarTaxi.io≈1,661,100$ to share. 🚖 💰🔥[Congratulations!!]  (Read 36217 times)
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:32:03 AM

where is Davar. manejer you do not run and silence please talk about why the payment of all bounty problematic big. You have to be responsible for all this because you have to appreciate the results of the business people, 2.5 months, you just want to pay $ 10-50 $ for what?
You and other people who blaming manager are likely id*ot. Manager has nothing to do with bounty allocation, he is only working as dev's request. If you want to blame, blame the dev, in this case Cartaxi.

So you mean to say you are the one who is intelligent and other all id*ot??? Also as said bounty manager just work on requests??? waw doing social work as worked only on requests.This line is very nice to hear that Bounty manager nothing to do with it. What you call a person who help robbers to steal money from anyone by just providing information about the money??? If Bounty manager is didn't know about all then why wait for so long and never make a statement that he is just posting on behalf of cartaxi and he nothing to do with this project.
No.
Yes.
Does anyone ever thought cartaxi would lowered the bounty amount after ICO ended? No one.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:29:10 AM

lol I only getting cents for joining this campaign.
why some of the campaign cut the allocated token for the bounty.

jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

Hello dev can ease change my address in facebook bounty #122
I just put wrong address please edit the address thabkyou dev here my recent eth wallet.
0xff6fC474F89473DdeAF5FeC9Dd73B94C5B863dC1
Im number 122 in thr facebook bounty.
Heartilly

Activity: 697
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:59:54 AM

where is Davar. manejer you do not run and silence please talk about why the payment of all bounty problematic big. You have to be responsible for all this because you have to appreciate the results of the business people, 2.5 months, you just want to pay $ 10-50 $ for what?
You and other people who blaming manager are likely id*ot. Manager has nothing to do with bounty allocation, he is only working as dev's request. If you want to blame, blame the dev, in this case Cartaxi.

So you mean to say you are the one who is intelligent and other all id*ot??? Also as said bounty manager just work on requests??? waw doing social work as worked only on requests.This line is very nice to hear that Bounty manager nothing to do with it. What you call a person who help robbers to steal money from anyone by just providing information about the money??? If Bounty manager is didn't know about all then why wait for so long and never make a statement that he is just posting on behalf of cartaxi and he nothing to do with this project.
No.
Yes.
Does anyone ever thought cartaxi would lowered the bounty amount after ICO ended? No one.

Ok so let's say Dafar doesn't have an idea about this, how come he is just silent now? He can criticized Cartaxi for this and that will be great impact because he is the manager. Money matters huh.

The one to blame here is bounty manager and devs. If you want Dafar to be stay out of this, he needs to give some words about the participants so that he will be cleared his name. Come on he is the manager. He have own mind. If he will stay silent then he is like a puppet to the Cartaxi.

Im not part of the campaign but I have been deceived too in my past campaigns so I know the feeling. If you don't know the feeling then dont increase your post count here for your signature campaign.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:08:56 AM

Im surprised with my total tokens earned for 10 whole weeks, starting form Pre-ICo up to ICO. So small and it's just my avereage earnings for at least a month honestly. I found the distribution is fair but in 10 weeks, you guys didn't told us that it will be based on token sold. The manager changed the details after the computation. If that is stated early then no complaints here. Im now hoping that at least there is a consideration for all participants or even just bonus. The project is success because of what participants did. The exposure is really vast especially in social medias and here in this forum. I too have put an amount to this.

Cartaxi we need official statement from you. People are waiting for your response. Thank you.
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:45:59 AM

No.
Yes.

Ok so let's say Dafar doesn't have an idea about this, how come he is just silent now? He can criticized Cartaxi for this and that will be great impact because he is the manager. Money matters huh.

The one to blame here is bounty manager and devs. If you want Dafar to be stay out of this, he needs to give some words about the participants so that he will be cleared his name. Come on he is the manager. He have own mind. If he will stay silent then he is like a puppet to the Cartaxi.

Im not part of the campaign but I have been deceived too in my past campaigns so I know the feeling. If you don't know the feeling then dont increase your post count here for your signature campaign.

I agree if bounty manager didn't know anything then he needs to clarify it.But he kept silence since yesterday and he is favoring cartaxi.I just talk on telegram official channel.They just deleted me from there.All kept mum now means they all knew this and it was a pre planned to ditch bounty participants by all means.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:06:44 AM

I can see many people are disappointed and I am too unhappy but at the end, it's the team who decides the bounties and despite of reaching the hardcap, the bounty participants have received very few tokens of the total amount. If it's possible, it would be great if the manager tries to persuade the team and compensate for everyone's efforts else there isn't much that could be done. Many projects that earn lesser amounts have a great payout system like Vibe, Bitquence, Edgeless and hope CarTaxi also does the same.

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:12:40 AM

Hello manager this is a final spreadsheet?why is it reduced for bounty rewards? Especialy the signature campaign. Can you explain this scenario.

Ur formula using is 30% x  total sold token x 2.5%
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:18:17 AM

Im surprised with my total tokens earned for 10 whole weeks, starting form Pre-ICo up to ICO. So small and it's just my avereage earnings for at least a month honestly. I found the distribution is fair but in 10 weeks, you guys didn't told us that it will be based on token sold. The manager changed the details after the computation. If that is stated early then no complaints here. Im now hoping that at least there is a consideration for all participants or even just bonus. The project is success because of what participants did. The exposure is really vast especially in social medias and here in this forum. I too have put an amount to this.

Cartaxi we need official statement from you. People are waiting for your response. Thank you.
I agree with you almost 10 weeks we promote this project we made more than 20 post a week, we our best and we finished this campaign until the end but they didn't pay us what they mention.
Maybe give us a bonus for staying 2 and half months for promote this project.
nazar92

Activity: 1064

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:21 AM

WEEK: 11 (27-02)
Your number on the spreadsheet : 288
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017225314617
Ether adress: 0x6B912956115b6c0E83d8f0835Ca02A25BBaE004a

Links to the other shares (+likes) :

1-(01/11) https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=173090519941791&id=100017225314617
2-(30/10) https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172583149992528&id=100017225314617
3-(29/10) https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172248863359290&id=100017225314617
4-(28/10) https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=172014426716067&id=100017225314617
5-(27/10) https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=171825176734992&id=100017225314617

Link to your posts:
1-(31/10) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172848099966033&set=a.103768230207354.1073741827.100017225314617&type=3
2-(30/10) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=172581926659317&set=a.103768230207354.1073741827.100017225314617&type=3
3-(27/10) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=171822486735261&set=a.103768230207354.1073741827.100017225314617&type=3
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

I agree with you almost 10 weeks we promote this project we made more than 20 post a week, we our best and we finished this campaign until the end but they didn't pay us what they mention.
Maybe give us a bonus for staying 2 and half months for promote this project.
This is not happening first time some other campaigns done this same now just because of this I am thinking not to promote these ICO's because after completing task they fail to give as promise which is not good XUC is now doing investigating and announce they will give as promise but some others fail to give any reply about this issue CarTaxi Campaign Maanger Dafar need to talk with team about this issue hopefully they will give some positive reply
riyaz22

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:47:16 AM

I can see many people are disappointed and I am too unhappy but at the end, it's the team who decides the bounties and despite of reaching the hardcap, the bounty participants have received very few tokens of the total amount. If it's possible, it would be great if the manager tries to persuade the team and compensate for everyone's efforts else there isn't much that could be done. Many projects that earn lesser amounts have a great payout system like Vibe, Bitquence, Edgeless and hope CarTaxi also does the same.

Yes that's correct and who ever ditch like bowhead,whose ICO price was 50cent per ATH now down and fall to 5cent after they lowered the amount of bounties in same way as cartaxi doing.On other hand as you said Bitquence paid according to their committed amount.Its prices rises above $1.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:02:33 PM

I was pointing this a week ago and asking about it... It was unclear what is Hard Cap in this campaign and that is the main problem. Lot of Bounty hunter feel deceived by this and you can't blame them... This is not transparent way of doing business and official explanation would be more than welcome.

I still did not get any bounty record for my blog... Did you get anything?

Anthonyxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:10:44 PM

Contract Address: 0x662abcad0b7f345ab7ffb1b1fbb9df7894f18e66
Token Symbol: CTX
Token Decimals: 18

But they haven't distributed it yet.
infobox

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Yes that's correct and who ever ditch like bowhead,whose ICO price was 50cent per ATH now down and fall to 5cent after they lowered the amount of bounties in same way as cartaxi doing.On other hand as you said Bitquence paid according to their committed amount.Its prices rises above $1.

Neblio too paid accordingly to their statements even if they didn't sell all tokens. But if you try to mention your disappointment with CarTaxi's  bounty payment in Telegram, you are banned! And this says it all.
Ramsay555

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:57:35 PM

Is anyone received their reward for article campaign? I tot they are suppose to distribute the reward on 2th November?
webmastax

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

Is anyone received their reward for article campaign? I tot they are suppose to distribute the reward on 2th November?

Token distribution for bounties started. I just received my reward for signature campaign.
I'm waiting for twitter reward.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
OculusMan

Activity: 1134
Merit: 547

Russian Translation

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:30 PM

I turn to the bounty Manager. Read this

If you've claimed/joined the bounty with predetermined rules/conditions, and you've completed said conditions then you have earned whatever was *promised* at the time. Changing these conditions afterwards is shady at best / an outright scam.

According to the rules, each translator had to share moderation topics. You removed this rule at the end of the campaign, without justification of reason. I will write a complaint lauda[/b][/size]

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
pairinpay

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:24:04 PM

Big thanks, like a pro project!
Ramsay555

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Token distribution for bounties started. I just received my reward for signature campaign.
I'm waiting for twitter reward.

Alright, thanks for the information.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: