Bitcoin Forum
April 10, 2024, 09:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet with integrated decentralized exchanger  (Read 296 times)
maeusi (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:12:44 PM

I search for a multicoin wallet with cheap exchanger, like coinomi, but cheaper. Maybe there are more mobile wallets?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:25:17 PM

I search for a multicoin wallet with cheap exchanger, like coinomi, but cheaper. Maybe there are more mobile wallets?

You may try waves wallet. I suggest you to add just a plug-in on chrome to see it. If you like the waves platform you may switch to official wallet.
Here is google chrome plug-in: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm?hl=en
It's called wavesliteapp and I think it's great!

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 2918

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:58:01 PM

I think only jaxx wallet could be alternative for coinomi that support other altcoin wallet for smart phones..
You may also try the cryptonator but never tested it yet i just found this from google that i think also a good bitcoin and altcoin wallet as alternative..
But i suggest to better use coinomi much better i think and safe than the other multicoin wallet..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dadrdalk

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:55:12 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 08:13:24 AM by dadrdalk

I think only jaxx wallet could be alternative for coinomi that support other altcoin wallet for smart phones..
You may also try the cryptonator but never tested it yet i just found this from google that i think also a good bitcoin and altcoin wallet as alternative..
But i suggest to better use coinomi much better i think and safe than the other multicoin wallet..

There is only the "small" problem that all these wallets are not open source. Jaxx and Coinomi are disclosing some part of source code and based on this fact claiming open-sourcedness, while in fact the actual code used in the released binaries is more or less different. You cannot have the cake (boast open-sourcedness) and eat it too (keep the source to yourself). Claiming open source and not being open source is suspicious.

Cryptonator does not even play on transparency and does not explain what goes on with your private keys. But based on We take all possible measures to keep your funds safe and secure. I strongly suspect you are giving them your funds to do as they please, without even the guarranties you would have in the traditional banking system. You basically give money to someone you have never met and say "Could you please manage these funds for me? And by the way, do not steal it or I will cry." Good luck with that.
dadrdalk

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:12:18 AM

Another blow, or this is what happens without peer review:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/72lmql/security_warning_coinomi_wallet_transmits_all/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: