Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO EloPlay - Smart eSports Tournaments  (Read 5796 times)
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:28:03 AM

Has anyone an update on what's happening with the project? Is the second round ICO still planned? There was supposed to be an announcement on December 15th, but I have not seen anything nor is anyone around in Telegram or Twitter.

Might be dead, or the team is just too busy rebuilding marketing efforts to promote this project again.
Such a shame tho, EloPlay could have a big impact on crypto-world with their Smart eSports Tournaments.
Problem is, during their PRE-ICO/ICO, they are lacking the most needed marketing efforts.
Only a handful of people heard and made aware of EloPlay.
I sure hope that if they're planning on a second round of ICO, they would be willing to go all out just to promote this project.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

Has anyone an update on what's happening with the project? Is the second round ICO still planned? There was supposed to be an announcement on December 15th, but I have not seen anything nor is anyone around in Telegram or Twitter.

Might be dead, or the team is just too busy rebuilding marketing efforts to promote this project again.
Such a shame tho, EloPlay could have a big impact on crypto-world with their Smart eSports Tournaments.
Problem is, during their PRE-ICO/ICO, they are lacking the most needed marketing efforts.
I sure hope that if they're planning on a second round of ICO, they would be willing to go all out just to promote this project.

Yeah it's really a shame. The concept of this project is awesome! It would make things way easier in competing at video games.
I hope they come back soon and do a second rollout to promote the project properly

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

Yeah it's really a shame. The concept of this project is awesome! It would make things way easier in competing at video games.
I hope they come back soon and do a second rollout to promote the project properly

I think that's not gonna happen anytime soon mate.
Looking at their twitter handle here: https://twitter.com/eloplaycom
Last update was dated back on November, 2017.
Months have passed and they haven't even distributed the bounties. I guess this project is now dead.
Such a shame.

daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Project is live? For a long time there are no updates and there is very little money raised on the crowdsale. Is the project being developed?

cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

Interesting project and has good features in many ways. Lets see what happens in the future, good luck

however no updates yet

1881 - 193∞
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Project is live? For a long time there are no updates and there is very little money raised on the crowdsale. Is the project being developed?

As far as I know the project will be re-started some time.

pvk444

Activity: 252
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:19:38 AM

Do you have some concrete information on this, or only the "news" on the website / blog?
bon3s90

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Do you have some concrete information on this, or only the "news" on the website / blog?

No sorry, no specific information on this. It's just was I heard some time after the failed ICO - it may also be cancelled (would be very sad bcause the idea is great)

YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

The project died? I don't see any updates on twitter since November 2017. In blogs, too, there is no updates
schigame

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:20:19 PM

I lost my money, right?

Scam .... ponzi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: