Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24418 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

I notice you accept USD for crowdsale. I thought ICO's are forbidden in USA, how will you handle USD transactions from US citizens?

There are so many countries that use the USD as a currency, and so many people around the world own USD, so I guess US citizens are not their main target. I dont see this becoming an issue.

Exactly, usd is bitcoin of the fiat. In every place of the world, you can easily access to usd. So accepting usd and don't let us citizens participate is two different thing.

Ok makes sense. I am just worried a bit with regulations and stuff. I dont want Gizer to get in trouble with any Government, it would be bad for my investment Smiley

I don't think they will classify as a security in my opinion so they will be open for US investors. I could be wrong, maybe the DeV can give a response to the security issue?

well, is not producing any dividends so i don't think there are going to be any problems on this subject

If you buy token, token goes up and you sell for higher, isnt that considered dividens?

No imho totally not. A dividend is when you hold a security and get yearly payed on those. Not if a stock/token rises in price.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:13:03 PM

In fact, I see a lot of free games on the phone, there are many interesting games.
But on the PC, you still need a powerful computer to run.

I am not a gaming expert by any means, but that Bazoo game looks like a totally different genre and style than for example the Call of Duty and CS GO I see on the front page.

Just because two game's look different doesnt mean they cant both be competitive Wink

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:29:56 PM

In fact, I see a lot of free games on the phone, there are many interesting games.

I am not a gaming expert by any means, but that Bazoo game looks like a totally different genre and style than for example the Call of Duty and CS GO I see on the front page.

Just because two game's look different doesnt mean they cant both be competitive Wink

every game can compete a other - i just has to attract many people - just look at gta for example when it releases once in like vere (felt) 10 years there is a hype around it and everyone plays only that for quite a while
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

found short GIZER review, I think it will be interesting for those who do not want to read whitepaper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJBnvugEyMI
Haha he is a dota 2 lover.

But im wondering about this, "Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games."
Did he conclude it or the gizer team had mentioned it somewhere?

Anyway, thanks for the video  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:01:26 PM

found short GIZER review, I think it will be interesting for those who do not want to read whitepaper:

But im wondering about this, "Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games."

Very nice review. I must say there are so many good ICO's that it takes too long to read all whitepapers. I usually just check Video reviews like this and then if it's good you can check the whitepaper.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:12:23 PM

Seems like it will be esport oriented.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:17:04 PM

Seems like it will be esport oriented.

I know the next answer: just because eSoccer and eChess play different doesn't mean they can't both be eSports  Wink
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:55:44 PM

Nope is wrote here somewhere, I can tell you this because I already read it. As a former gamer I really prefer to have an app like Gizer on desktop rather then mobile and console, but I understand that mobile games market right now is huge

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jasong

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Cofounder - GIZER - The Global Gaming Network

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:25:23 PM

Nope is wrote here somewhere, I can tell you this because I already read it. As a former gamer I really prefer to have an app like Gizer on desktop rather then mobile and console, but I understand that mobile games market right now is huge

I guess its a good thing we support PC games and are building a full web platform as well then hey?  Shocked

ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:53 PM

I guess its a good thing we support PC games and are building a full web platform as well then hey?  Shocked
concept of this project is wonderful. the game segment every day becomes all perfect, both the quality of the games and their graphics improve. I think GIZER  team is waiting for success
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:17:14 PM

Yes, a platform that supports both mobile games and PC games and in this way links both worlds is great.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

Nice to have a video to have a review of the project for people who don’t want to read the whitepaper or just to discover the project.
I think mobile game is a huge market, so a good target for gizer, but i also think they will develop their offer for regular computer game. But they can make huge profit on freemium mobile game.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:52:36 PM

They need to be prepared for the future, starting in mobile games is the easier part, because it was kind of left out and ready to be grabbed, pc in the other hands, already have companies to takes profits from it, they need experience and presence to get into pc, which they will, after all, headstone is for pc and mobile.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:59:55 PM

They need to be prepared for the future, starting in mobile games is the easier part, because it was kind of left out and ready to be grabbed, pc in the other hands, already have companies to takes profits from it, they need experience and presence to get into pc, which they will, after all, headstone is for pc and mobile.
They've got plenty of time to do this. Mobile gaming market is great place to start and I'm sure that in near future Gizer will be one of the most recognized platform even in PC gaming industry  Wink
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:21:17 PM

The mobile market keeps growing and I still dislike this shit. When I see the enthusiams about clash of clans etc ...
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:27 PM

The mobile market keeps growing and I still dislike this shit. When I see the enthusiams about clash of clans etc ...
The mobile market is much inferior to computers, but mobile games are also popular, the project has much to grow.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:44:17 PM

The mobile market is much inferior to computers, but mobile games are also popular, the project has much to grow.

You can't really compare the mobile market with the computer one. They are completely different. Thats why it is great that Gizer plans to work both on a mobile and on a PC platform.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:50:40 PM

You can't really compare the mobile market with the computer one. They are completely different. Thats why it is great that Gizer plans to work both on a mobile and on a PC platform.
You are right, it can be divided into 2 different branches. Gizer already has a platform and success will come very soon.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:16:53 AM

You are right, it can be divided into 2 different branches. Gizer already has a platform and success will come very soon.
If its true that they will do this : Firstly, the project will concentrate on mobile games, later slowly shifting to desktop and console games.
I would to know where i can read their statement about it.
Actually i dont play much mobile games and i came to this project in hopes for esport pc games like dota 2 and many others.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:25:01 AM

now only few gamer (I think around 200-300 million gamer) still keep play on PC game. Mobile world is bigger.   Almost people who own smartphone have to play mobile game. If this project can connect all gamer in the world. that will be awesome
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: