Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥  (Read 24418 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

I don’t think that the price will go down after the ico, it’s not always like that, and I think that gyzer is a really strong project, the future of gyzer will be huge. The target market of the project is big and I think gyzer will have a great sucess.

A project can go down if the platform or product is far away after the ICO, and the project is popular enough, and if there is only one exchange at the beginning, especially if its a decentralized one, why is that? because whales will dump the token to get to buy cheaper and stop when the product is released, it happened to KICK and to PayPay for example, incredibly popular projects that sold out fast, and now they are way below ICO price, because of whales and lack of exchanges.

It constantly happens like this. But Paypie does not have a work product, and GIZER even has a working application. Maybe the price will fall not so much, I hope.

Gizer has the advantage of dealing with games, if something get the right traction with games things can go extremely well really fast.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:09:48 PM

"It shows that gamers worldwide will generate a total of $99.6 billion in revenues in 2016, up 8.5% compared to 2015. For the first time, mobile gaming will take a larger share than PC with $36.9 billion, up 21.3% globally. APAC continues to dominate worldwide, accounting for 47% of the market. China alone accounts for one-quarter of all global game revenues. Newzoo expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of +6.6% toward 2019, eventually reaching $118.6 billion with mobile gaming at $52.5 billion"

I would say gaming  is pretty big ye Cheesy

What is the source of this? I am really surprised that mobile gaming already surpassed PC. But with Asians dominating the gaming market, you really dont know where is gonna turn next.

https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/global-games-market-reaches-99-6-billion-2016-mobile-generating-37/
Really? Lol I don't want to bash on mobile gamers but real gamers play on PC and consoles Grin, that's why olympic commetee is going to add e-sports to olympionic games, I dont think they'll add mobile games at all

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:21:23 PM

"It shows that gamers worldwide will generate a total of $99.6 billion in revenues in 2016, up 8.5% compared to 2015. For the first time, mobile gaming will take a larger share than PC with $36.9 billion, up 21.3% globally. APAC continues to dominate worldwide, accounting for 47% of the market. China alone accounts for one-quarter of all global game revenues. Newzoo expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of +6.6% toward 2019, eventually reaching $118.6 billion with mobile gaming at $52.5 billion"

What is the source of this? I am really surprised that mobile gaming already surpassed PC. But with Asians dominating the gaming market, you really dont know where is gonna turn next.

https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/global-games-market-reaches-99-6-billion-2016-mobile-generating-37/
Really? Lol I don't want to bash on mobile gamers but real gamers play on PC and consoles Grin, that's why olympic commetee is going to add e-sports to olympionic games, I dont think they'll add mobile games at all

Not yet, but mobile gaming is getting a bigger and bigger market, especially in Asia currently. Most of the really great Japanese mobile games don't get even exported to Europe or America because the base is not there currently, like it was the problem for the NES and SNES long ago, but especially here in Asia you can find a lot of people already prefere mobile games over consoles or PC. But of course, for competitions it's still not in the same class at all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
clartedscunner

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:30:21 PM

Not yet, but mobile gaming is getting a bigger and bigger market, especially in Asia currently. Most of the really great Japanese mobile games don't get even exported to Europe or America because the base is not there currently, like it was the problem for the NES and SNES long ago, but especially here in Asia you can find a lot of people already prefere mobile games over consoles or PC. But of course, for competitions it's still not in the same class at all.

Yeah like you can bring mobile everywhere (same with laptops) but you can not bring a PC or a console just like that. Thats why mobile gaming will be huge soon. It already is though
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

One of the thing you need to take into account are the ads on phone, and the fact that most of the mobile games offer premium items such as clash of clan etc, and people spend a lot more in mobile game than in console and pc.
clartedscunner

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:32:59 PM

One of the thing you need to take into account are the ads on phone, and the fact that most of the mobile games offer premium items such as clash of clan etc, and people spend a lot more in mobile game than in console and pc.

And yeah, the Clash games got the most income last year due to the micro transactions in their app. Most profitable way is to make a free addicting game with a lot of options to speed up your progress in game
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:35:05 PM

Nice !

I'm on it
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:52:11 PM

Yeah like you can bring mobile everywhere (same with laptops) but you can not bring a PC or a console just like that. Thats why mobile gaming will be huge soon. It already is though
They will have their own position, they cant replace each other.
Mobile games can be played everywhere, but almost all of pc/console games cant be played on smartphone.
Each of them have their own players/fans/enthusiast.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

I really don't like mobile gaming but market is growing that way. And the game producers are very happy for this. They are spending tens of millions for a game and people may not like it. But for the most mobile games it cost only couple of thousands and with pay 2 play they are having enormous profits.

clartedscunner

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

I really don't like mobile gaming but market is growing that way. And the game producers are very happy for this. They are spending tens of millions for a game and people may not like it. But for the most mobile games it cost only couple of thousands and with pay 2 play they are having enormous profits.

Most games arent p2w, just speeding up proggress
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:07:12 PM

Doesn't matter if you like a market or not, as long as there's money in it Wink

clartedscunner

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Thats true,and I just got the 1000th reply yay
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:37:52 PM

That's true and counts for so many markets, not only gaming. As long as you can make money with it, people will make money with it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
clartedscunner

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

That's true and counts for so many markets, not only gaming. As long as you can make money with it, people will make money with it.

And people will create new stuff on that platform, so it will be kept up to date
livetolove0707

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

Promise. I wait project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

It a known fact that hardcore gamers play on PC, but with the rise of mobile game development and mobile gamers, there is really a market for this project.

I just stated that I like more PC and console games, there's no problems about that for Gizer, they're gonna support all 3 platforms Wink

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

It a known fact that hardcore gamers play on PC, but with the rise of mobile game development and mobile gamers, there is really a market for this project.

yeah nothing beats a fast game on mobile phones, when you are taking a smoke break at work, go to the toilet to dump, wait for the bus/train to come and so on Smiley

there is a huge market already Smiley
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:42:30 PM

yeah nothing beats a fast game on mobile phones, when you are taking a smoke break at work, go to the toilet to dump, wait for the bus/train to come and so on Smiley

Exactly, there are many hardcore players who like to play in mobile games  Smiley
clartedscunner

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:22:31 PM

Exactly, there are many hardcore players who like to play in mobile games  Smiley

Just look at clash royale and the addicted players ahaha
windreamteam

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

Video game companies will have the opportunity to promote their products to tournament participants, an ultra-precise target of communication that is most of the time on the same issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: