Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN] [ICO] MiniApps.pro NEXT GENERATION BLOCKCHAIN🌟Phase 1 finished 🌟  (Read 22723 times)
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

I like a good start to the project, Softpack is almost assembled. With the fact that a month ahead of sales Smiley And a small number of tokens, too happy
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:10:14 AM

I like a good start to the project, Softpack is almost assembled. With the fact that a month ahead of sales Smiley And a small number of tokens, too happy
I just wanted to write about the same, I am very glad that almost passed the minimum threshold, but even a whole month ahead. maybe I'll have time again to purchase tokens from my next paycheck, at least for now I have such plans, although before the new year, need a lot of money on other things, I still try to take a little from budget.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 05:58:30 PM

I think miniapps will collect a lot on the ICO. I'll wait for the awards on the platform wings  Smiley

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:53:53 PM

I just wanted to write about the same, I am very glad that almost passed the minimum threshold, but even a whole month ahead. maybe I'll have time again to purchase tokens from my next paycheck, at least for now I have such plans, although before the new year, need a lot of money on other things, I still try to take a little from budget.
and what about the New Year's award on your wokr place?) "All in" in MiniApps ?)
NakiRR

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

I think miniapps will collect a lot on the ICO. I'll wait for the awards on the platform wings  Smiley
i think the same. serious quality project, which have own products and huge ambitions, i like it!
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:08:47 PM

So far, there is still time, and this is a plus Wink
And it is quite possible to have time to purchase coins
invest4all

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:35:52 AM

Glad to see this project news! Smiley Hope MiniApps will get the needed funding. They deserved it I think Smiley
vcxv

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:37:14 PM

Dev, you said that in 2nd phase CRC token will be minable..how will this work when you are going to sell tokens to investors?
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:43:10 PM

I think, we need more such videos and interviews. It helps to understand the project and its purposes. And people don't need to search and read many information. Roll Eyes
Yep, the better way to learn something is when you can see a grammatically correct speech that explain how it works on video that is going with explain of some diagram or graphic
NakiRR

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:10:31 PM

Dev, you said that in 2nd phase CRC token will be minable..how will this work when you are going to sell tokens to investors?
like how it works in ETH   Wink
NakiRR

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:45:35 PM

Wanted to ask, total amount of CRC will be like MAT = 20 millions tokens or more?
gefander

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:00:28 PM

Yes, I think you need to invest in this year - to live well later, but unfortunately the ICO ends on December 19. So for me the Main thing that this year my investments managed to reach the address.

and what about the New Year's award on your wokr place?) "All in" in MiniApps ?)

I don't have time to invest a Christmas bonus, I will get rewarded not earlier than 25 December. ICO ends on December 19 ((( but part of the Christmas prize I will leave until the tokens can be bought on the exchange ))). According to the road map, this option will be available in February. MAT is available at some major crypto-exchanges.
Name_none

Activity: 350

May the power be with you!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:02:11 PM

Wanted to ask, total amount of CRC will be like MAT = 20 millions tokens or more?
I didn't find anything about it, but I think if cost of CRC equals MAT, amount of tokens will be the same
NakiRR

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:08:36 PM

I didn't find anything about it, but I think if cost of CRC equals MAT, amount of tokens will be the same
But there is no information about CRC cost too  Huh
miniapps (OP)

Activity: 308

KIRIK PROTOCOL. The future of smart contracts.

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:50:28 AM

There will be a premined lot.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:53:52 AM

Total amount and coin ICO price are still to be defined. We have different views on that. For example we think coin shall be cheap, like several US cents. And what do you think?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:55:49 AM

Yes, I think you need to invest in this year - to live well later, but unfortunately the ICO ends on December 19. So for me the Main thing that this year my investments managed to reach the address.

I don't have time to invest a Christmas bonus, I will get rewarded not earlier than 25 December. ICO ends on December 19 ((( but part of the Christmas prize I will leave until the tokens can be bought on the exchange ))). According to the road map, this option will be available in February. MAT is available at some major crypto-exchanges.

Phase 2 will be whitelisted so you will have opportunity to get some bonus later.
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 10:59:30 AM

If CRC (better to call it KRK, because CRC is already in use) is about a few US cents, we think about something like 600 million premined KRK.
What is your opinion please?
gefander

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:23:30 PM

2 miniapps
I try as much as possible to get acquainted with the development plans of your company, in order to familiarize their readers. But I have questions. I read a white book https://tokens.miniapps.pro/wp/WP_MAT_ENG.pdf" what's in the plans for the expenditure of budgeted 68% marketing and administrative needs. I understand that development need money for administrative needs. But I would like as clearly as possible to highlight in his blog what percentage or proportion will be spent on marketing?
miniapps (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:45:03 PM

2 miniapps
I try as much as possible to get acquainted with the development plans of your company, in order to familiarize their readers. But I have questions. I read a white book https://tokens.miniapps.pro/wp/WP_MAT_ENG.pdf" what's in the plans for the expenditure of budgeted 68% marketing and administrative needs. I understand that development need money for administrative needs. But I would like as clearly as possible to highlight in his blog what percentage or proportion will be spent on marketing?
It is shown on page 31. Marketing 62%: partners support 30%, events 15%, PR 6%, online marketing 11%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: