Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2018, 02:31:31 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining Farm in Sri Lanka  (Read 685 times)
synthia331

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:45:15 AM

I have been trading for a while.
I am located in Sri Lanka which is just below India. 45 minutes flight from Kochin and visa on arrival for Indians.

Electricity
Price is USD 0.09 per Kw

Climate
Humid climate, however northern areas provide ambient outside temperatures of 18 to 20 degrees Celsius.

Internet
Reasonably cheap. 1MB lease line cost USD 40 is stable. Alternative ISP is available in emergency.

Political stability
There is no political unrest. The war ended 11 years ago and Sri Lanka is one of the safest countries to live and work. Development is at its peak.
Therefore disruption of both electricity and internet will not take place.

Rent
We can rent warehouses from USD 0.5 per sq foot

Overall this does seem like a great proposition on paper and if anyone has any interest in setting up a facility together with me, please send me a message or email at: imran876@gmail.com

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
onrise

Activity: 616
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:59:05 AM

You would be knowing that on papers and doing in reality may be different. Have you started your farm mining or you planning for an investor and then you would be starting it ? Do you have a place of yours already or that would be rental ? Why are you looking an partner from this country rather you can collaborate within your own country itself ?

iba888

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

hi there

please contact me, im interested. Cool
im sri lankan origin but living in switzerland.

I have been trading for a while.
I am located in Sri Lanka which is just below India. 45 minutes flight from Kochin and visa on arrival for Indians.

Electricity
Price is USD 0.09 per Kw

Climate
Humid climate, however northern areas provide ambient outside temperatures of 18 to 20 degrees Celsius.

Internet
Reasonably cheap. 1MB lease line cost USD 40 is stable. Alternative ISP is available in emergency.

Political stability
There is no political unrest. The war ended 11 years ago and Sri Lanka is one of the safest countries to live and work. Development is at its peak.
Therefore disruption of both electricity and internet will not take place.

Rent
We can rent warehouses from USD 0.5 per sq foot

Overall this does seem like a great proposition on paper and if anyone has any interest in setting up a facility together with me, please send me a message or email at: imran876@gmail.com

coin-master

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

hello mr!
i would like to join with you please feel free to contact me.i have already drop a mail to your inbox

thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.