Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What service do you recommend for the bounty?  (Read 308 times)
Kaiser_Rick (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:24:02 AM

Hi all!
What service do you recommend for the bounty?
I used to use a promotion, but he seems to have died
Advise, please, a similar service. First of all, we are interested in conducting twitter campaigns
Thanks!

ETHEREUM FUTURE   /// Masternodes, POW/POS, Nist5, High ROI (http://ethereumfuture.net/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kaiser_Rick (OP)

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:02:20 PM

OMG, Really nobody knows?

ETHEREUM FUTURE   /// Masternodes, POW/POS, Nist5, High ROI (http://ethereumfuture.net/)
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:53:31 AM

Hi all!
Advise, please, a similar service. First of all, we are interested in conducting twitter campaigns
Thanks!
Bounty is very important for a new project. Social media campaigns are very good and attract many participants and investors. You can also create signature campaigns, translators, blogs and videos. Project in what field are you working on?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:09:59 AM

Hi all!
Thanks!

What promotion you used to do before before that project has died? If you want to raise popularity and make the people aware of your project, twitter campaign isn't enough or even social media campaign. To get the best result, the most popular one is to start your own signature campaign. This will never die, you can raise awareness for conducting a signature campaign and social media campaign at the same time though I don't guarantee the results but chances are.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:47:22 AM

Buddy, if you really want to promote your service, the best way is to start a signature campaign that pays out in btc. Because only btc campaigns will reach out to people. Nobody will take interest to wear your signature and do postings for bounty campaign. Next comes the twitter and facebook campaign. And the final and the third way to promote your service is to advertise in all popular adnetworks like mellowads, cointraffic, bitmedia, bitcoadz, coinads etc and also through google ads.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:58:02 PM

A large bounty signifies the success of a project, with a signature campaign, fb, twitter etc
Big influence for btc, why the project can die?

Kaiser_Rick (OP)

Ethereum Future

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:57:21 PM

Thank you all for your answers. But I need services or performers for bounty campaigns and signature campaigns. Can someone advise?

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:12:01 PM

Thank you all for your answers. But I need services or performers for bounty campaigns and signature campaigns. Can someone advise?

By performers I really do not know what you are getting at, but I am sure you need a good campaign manager that can do a good job for you and that is the first step (All the bounties are usually in one place, so it is your budget that will determine the number of participants you want to have for each campaign). [Twitter, Facebook, Signature, Article Writing etc].

However, if you are considering a signature campaign, you can make use of some good signature designers good at BBCode by finding some in the services section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0). Once you have this in place and you are ready to hit the ground running, then your manager should be able to handle the rest. If you are looking for a good manager, you can make use of the same link I have provided as well. Good luck and I hope I actually answered your question.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:07:54 AM

Buddy, if you really want to promote your service, the best way is to start a signature campaign that pays out in btc. Because only btc campaigns will reach out to people. Nobody will take interest to wear your signature and do postings for bounty campaign. Next comes the twitter and facebook campaign. And the final and the third way to promote your service is to advertise in all popular adnetworks like mellowads, cointraffic, bitmedia, bitcoadz, coinads etc and also through google ads.
Signature campaign that pays out in bitcoins is truly a good way to start. With this, you can get serious minded members with good quality post that would get interested in your project but since it seems the OP would prefer to pay with the coins directly, it is just to find a good manager to handle everything.

It has worked pretty well most especially if you have a properly designed signature but it all depends on your budget.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:19:10 AM

For bounty services maybe I want to recommend a twitter campaign like your first goal. In addition, I recommend other campaigns so that your promotion can be more effective.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:36:59 AM

Hi all!
Thanks!
Twitter campaign has really been awesome and has helped so many projects to get noticed pretty fast. It depends on your budget and how willing you are ready to go, most advert services such as facebook, twitter, article, signature all have a part they play for every ICO. You cannot say which would be effective the most even though twitter has been pretty good, but you just have to spread those tentacles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: